Has Gordon Gone Soft?

Has Gordon Gone Soft?

Posted in the NASCAR Forum

Cale 11

Colleyville, TX

#1 Jul 14, 2013
After Menard spun Gordon, Gordon was in the prime spot for a little payback. Instead, Gordon passes Menard and beats him by six places. Okay, that was the mature, experienced thing to do, but I would rather Gordon use Menard to test the Safer-Barrier!
Chip

Belvidere, IL

#2 Jul 14, 2013
Cale 11 wrote:
After Menard spun Gordon, Gordon was in the prime spot for a little payback. Instead, Gordon passes Menard and beats him by six places. Okay, that was the mature, experienced thing to do, but I would rather Gordon use Menard to test the Safer-Barrier!
It wasn't worth it, bad calls from his CC put him out of contention for a win and he doesn't need any points penalties leading up to the chase.
Alto

Chandler, AZ

#3 Jul 14, 2013
I'm sure Jeff knew he had a car to get back into the top 10 and come away with a decent finish. Remember last time he retaliated against someone, he took himself out. So,I'm sure he didnt want to ruin his day by the possibility of taking his own self out. Also, he doesn't want Menard retaliating if Jeff were to make the chase.
Chip

Belvidere, IL

#4 Jul 14, 2013
Just wonder since Menard said it was intentional is he going to be penalized like Gordon was last year?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Talledega 45 min Maybe crazy canadian 1
Help! Visitor and need assistance 5 hr KerryL 1
News Last Weekend's NASCAR Race Had Lowest Televisio... 9 hr Rich K 8
Kyle Larson came to race Mon I know dats right 3
News Racer LeFeuvre inducted into Motorsport Hall of... (Jun '10) May 22 Cale 11 3
News Today in History: May 22 May 22 raw 1
News Alex Labbe captures pole position May 22 raw 1
More from around the web