running the no. 3 car

running the no. 3 car

Posted in the NASCAR Forum

goob

Salem, KY

#1 Jun 27, 2014
In my opinion dillon shouldnt be running no. 3. When Dillon asked Grandpa to run the 3 car Childress said no thats Dales number. But Dillon said no its not its your no. and you can let me have it if you wanted to. I think Childress out of respect for Dale should have said when you can run competively we will talk. Seeing the most famous number in nascar just being a top 30 car is a slap to in the face to Dale. Again this is just my opinion does anyone agree or am I all wet.
WWE CRASHCAR 2014

Florham Park, NJ

#2 Jun 30, 2014
goob wrote:
In my opinion dillon shouldnt be running no. 3. When Dillon asked Grandpa to run the 3 car Childress said no thats Dales number. But Dillon said no its not its your no. and you can let me have it if you wanted to. I think Childress out of respect for Dale should have said when you can run competively we will talk. Seeing the most famous number in nascar just being a top 30 car is a slap to in the face to Dale. Again this is just my opinion does anyone agree or am I all wet.
It's just a freaken number.
flatt

Beaver Dam, WI

#4 Jul 26, 2014
Dale Sr In Hell wrote:
To rednecks that watch other rednecks drive in circles, it's more than just a number!
What a waste of gas and huge source of air and noise pollution, I can't wait until Obama makes as$car illegal.
Why are you on a NASCAR forum? Don't you have anything better to worry about?
goob

Salem, KY

#5 Aug 10, 2014
Dale Sr. in hell, That has got to be the most IGNORANT thing I have ever read on nascar forum. I have disagrred with some agreed with others but to YOUR President into a simple comment by me about the 3 CAR IS JUST AMAZING. No doubt a tea bagger. Dont YOU and your kind understand thats exactly whats screwing things up for our GREAT COUNTRY. YOU are a complete IDIOT.
WWE CRASHCAR 2014

Trumbull, CT

#6 Aug 10, 2014
goob wrote:
Dale Sr. in hell, That has got to be the most IGNORANT thing I have ever read on nascar forum. I have disagrred with some agreed with others but to YOUR President into a simple comment by me about the 3 CAR IS JUST AMAZING. No doubt a tea bagger. Dont YOU and your kind understand thats exactly whats screwing things up for our GREAT COUNTRY. YOU are a complete IDIOT.
Dale Sr. in hell is more likely a Obama loving liberal member of the welfare state.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Losing Junior a Big Problem for NACAR? 38 min Cale 11 5
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. to leave NASCAR Wed Big phart 6
How come every time Jr runs out of talent they ... Tue Happy Days 9
jimmie johnson wins bristol !!!! Apr 24 Cale 11 1
News Jimmie Johnson, Chad Knaus stick together to ch... Apr 3 SoundPhart 24
News NASCAR's Jamie McMurray enjoying resurgence at ... Apr 2 Resurgence Phart 2
Nascar tours Mar 30 WWE CRASHCAR 2017 2
More from around the web