Stewart backs Patrick, challenges Petty

Stewart backs Patrick, challenges Petty

There are 65 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Feb 19, 2014, titled Stewart backs Patrick, challenges Petty. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Tony Stewart had mostly kept silent after Richard Petty took a shot at Danica Patrick's driving ability last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#41 Feb 24, 2014
Manic wrote:
No matter what happens Danica loses either way .What women would be proud of beating a man in his 70s that hasn't raced in over 20 yrs. Then people will be saying DP can only win a race. if she is competing against the geriatric division.Tony really should have thought this out. If I want to prove myself & keep my self respect . It has to be against someone in my own generation . Not my great grandfathers. JMPO
Well the grandfather in his 70's should keep his mouth shut. He was at the PRI show here in Indy in Dec. running that big mouth and we had to many smart people at the show that
shut his big mouth in a hurry. He did not last long in that event. Dave Despain and Ken Schrader tried to calm the crowd from the Petty remarks.
Manic

United States

#42 Feb 24, 2014
boo ya wrote:
<quoted text>
8 more than Danica.....
LOL Good comeback
Manic

United States

#43 Feb 24, 2014
Snow wrote:
<quoted text> Well the grandfather in his 70's should keep his mouth shut. He was at the PRI show here in Indy in Dec. running that big mouth and we had to many smart people at the show that
shut his big mouth in a hurry. He did not last long in that event. Dave Despain and Ken Schrader tried to calm the crowd from the Petty remarks.
Well I still say Petty did not have to pose nude to get ahead. Which by the way is what women's lib is against. Plus the boys looked up the picks. And all they had to say was... Whats the big deal???..... Danica is a tiny tits. Boys will never change LOL
Manic

United States

#44 Feb 24, 2014
OOOPPPSS Should have been PICS Do not want to upset the Spelling police.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#45 Mar 4, 2014
Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
You make no sense. As bad as snow. You post sirry jibbel jabbel. You Dare Jl crassmate?
Yesterday and Sunday you were in Charlotte and Concord, Wang Chunk, what's the true story. Do you drive a truck or are you some type of salesman. You're sure as hell not oriental.
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#46 Mar 4, 2014
Whoyakidding wrote:
<quoted text>Yesterday and Sunday you were in Charlotte and Concord, Wang Chunk, what's the true story. Do you drive a truck or are you some type of salesman. You're sure as hell not oriental.
Hell he don't
know what he is. He may be homeless and muching off people he knows. I doubt he could pass the test for truck driving. He cannot speak English well enough to be a salesman. I could care less what he does but he will never amount to much the rate he is going.
manic 2

Manassas, VA

#47 Mar 4, 2014
Snow wrote:
<quoted text> Hell he don't
know what he is. He may be homeless and muching off people he knows. I doubt he could pass the test for truck driving. He cannot speak English well enough to be a salesman. I could care less what he does but he will never amount to much the rate he is going.
LOL YOU GO GIRL .
CatRod53

Fort Wayne, IN

#48 Mar 5, 2014
So is this race going to happen or not? Seems like it was a hot topic for a week or so but it's cooled off and I haven't heard anything lately. Thought Richard accepted the challenge, but Danica laughed it off. Just media hype? Too bad, I'd like to see it.
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#49 Mar 11, 2014
She wants this one badly. It would be the one victory of her NASCAR career. With no one else on the track and a 70 year old guy as competitor, she might pull it off. But so what if she did? She stills sucks as a driver.
Wang

Gold Hill, NC

#50 Mar 11, 2014
Snow wrote:
<quoted text> Hell he don't
know what he is. He may be homeless and muching off people he knows. I doubt he could pass the test for truck driving. He cannot speak English well enough to be a salesman. I could care less what he does but he will never amount to much the rate he is going.
Herro snow
Wang know why you mad arr time.
You know Wang light.
Dare Jl nevel be champion.
He farr rike bourdel down Mount Fuji.
It onry mattel of time.
You accept tluth!!!
chop chop
Snow

Martinsville, IN

#51 Mar 13, 2014
Manic wrote:
<quoted text> Well I still say Petty did not have to pose nude to get ahead. Which by the way is what women's lib is against. Plus the boys looked up the picks. And all they had to say was... Whats the big deal???..... Danica is a tiny tits. Boys will never change LOL
He sure lied to his mother. To get ahead after she passed he broke
his promise to her. He then got all his shit I owned dumped.
Snow

Martinsville, IN

#52 Mar 13, 2014
Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
Herro snow
Wang know why you mad arr time.
You know Wang light.
Dare Jl nevel be champion.
He farr rike bourdel down Mount Fuji.
It onry mattel of time.
You accept tluth!!!
chop chop
It pisses everyone one off to see your chicken feed on here. You are in sad shape cannot read or write just wham bam and butt into every post you can. Don't you see no one is interested in your crap. get lost ....
Manic

United States

#53 Mar 13, 2014
Snow wrote:
<quoted text> He sure lied to his mother. To get ahead after she passed he broke
his promise to her. He then got all his shit I owned dumped.
Snow what the hell R U talking about . Who has not lied to their mother at some point. Lying and posing nude in a public rag . I think my MOM would be happier if I lie then pose NUDE in a PUBLIC RAG. J/S
Snow

Martinsville, IN

#54 Mar 14, 2014
Manic wrote:
<quoted text> Snow what the hell R U talking about . Who has not lied to their mother at some point. Lying and posing nude in a public rag . I think my MOM would be happier if I lie then pose NUDE in a PUBLIC RAG. J/S
When his mom was alive they had a Bud shootout in Daytona ever year. He would not let his drivers run in the bud shoot out. He had promised his mama he would never have anything to do with
beer or liquer. After she passed he got his tit in a ringer and was going under so he got him a beer sponsor and you can understand the rest. Now he has had drivers who has dui and nothing seems to shake the ole man anymore. I don't think the gal nude in a public rag started the crap about driving. I think it was all him. He is not getting enough attention and had to start something .How long has it been since one of his cars have been to victory Lane???? He needs to be talking about that if he has to rattle about something.
hilton Head

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#55 Mar 14, 2014
It's hard to argue with what Petty said. Danica is only there because of publicity. I have always been a huge Tony Stewart fan since the first time I saw him race and will continue to be because of his abilities in a race car and all the worthwhile causes he supports, but I believe he would have the same or similar comments about Danica if she wasn't driving for his organization. I recall him once calling Junior a no talent (Expletive)
Manic

United States

#56 Mar 14, 2014
Snow wrote:
<quoted text> When his mom was alive they had a Bud shootout in Daytona ever year. He would not let his drivers run in the bud shoot out. He had promised his mama he would never have anything to do with
beer or liquer. After she passed he got his tit in a ringer and was going under so he got him a beer sponsor and you can understand the rest. Now he has had drivers who has dui and nothing seems to shake the ole man anymore. I don't think the gal nude in a public rag started the crap about driving. I think it was all him. He is not getting enough attention and had to start something .How long has it been since one of his cars have been to victory Lane???? He needs to be talking about that if he has to rattle about something.
I seen an interview a few yrs ago. And when asked about the King to refusing to have ANYTHING with alcohol . He stated he did not know who started the rumor BUT IT WAS A LIE!!! Plus what the hell did THE BUD SHOOT OUT have to do with anything???? Do you know how many races were named after a beer Brands or liquor ??? Since the beginning
of the sport.???? I AM NOT A HYPOCRITE I HAVE DROVE UNDER THE INFLUANCE MANY TIMES when I was younger. I have drove while smoking pot when I was younger !!! WHAT HAS Danica done other THEN TAKE HER CLOTHES OFF FOR THE CAMERAS???? Answer this !!!! How many Races & Championships did Danica win in INDY???? How many Nationwide Races & Championships has she WON ?????? How many Cup races & Championships . The girl is lucky if she can finish a race. Hell she is lucky to keep the car out of the wall. Other then make slutty commercials & strip for the camera. Again what has she done when it comes to racing???? Remember Tony Stewart was on the radio making it very clear .I will dump Danica out of this race < And Tony is her boss !!! Personally Tony making that remark would have HURT me worse then anything another car owner said. I am a die hard believer in women's liberation movement. Women have been fighting since the 1800s to be treated equally . By making it in a mans world without having to slut themselves out. You may be willing to make it in the world with your legs open FINE but not me.
Snow

Martinsville, IN

#57 Mar 14, 2014
I was at 3 of the Budweiser ( bud Shoot out ) races and Richards drivers were not allowed to race. I don't care what anyone says I saw that with my own eyes. He gave the message himself he was keeping his promise he made his mama. Then the hypocrite got Budweiser as his sponsor I saw that with my eyes also. I could care less about him or Dania but he just needs to shut that big mouth and leave people alone.
manic 2

United States

#58 Mar 14, 2014
Snow wrote:
I was at 3 of the Budweiser ( bud Shoot out ) races and Richards drivers were not allowed to race. I don't care what anyone says I saw that with my own eyes. He gave the message himself he was keeping his promise he made his mama. Then the hypocrite got Budweiser as his sponsor I saw that with my eyes also. I could care less about him or Dania but he just needs to shut that big mouth and leave people alone.
But why??? 98% of the races were named after booze . My 1st question who was driving for him? The remark RP made was totally harmless compared to the remarks DP fellow drivers have made.One of them was her OWN BOSS. Actually their remarks were down right MEAN.The girl is under enough pressure to prove herself .Tony would have done the girl a big favor by keeping quite and letting it die off. In stead he threw fuel on the fire with his response . And opened a kettle of worms . People all over the net R making remarks that R 10 times nastier then RP remarks. People need to follow drivers on twitter people attack all the driver . And it is not pretty. Face the truth the girl has not been able to keep the car out of the wall . She wrecked today during practice. J/S PS; Show me 1 a driver that has not put his big foot in his MOUTH . Just one :)

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#59 Mar 14, 2014
Manic wrote:
WOW Me thinks SMOKE should practice what he preaches. LOL
How The Other Drivers REALLY Feel About Danica Patrick
youtube.com
This video sums up how the other drivers in Nascar really feel about Troll Hype. It's time for her to go home.
No she should go to lesser levels of NASCAR and compete there a few years and prove herself like so many others have before her. Kinda' like how we got stuck with this rookie in the Whitehouse just because he's almost half-black. Danica earned her stripes just be being a fine-looking female. We are still being victimized by Affirmative Action.
manic 2

United States

#60 Mar 14, 2014
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>No she should go to lesser levels of NASCAR and compete there a few years and prove herself like so many others have before her. Kinda' like how we got stuck with this rookie in the Whitehouse just because he's almost half-black. Danica earned her stripes just be being a fine-looking female. We are still being victimized by Affirmative Action.
Sorry deary I do not care who lives in the WH. Rep. Or Dem they R all a bunch of crooks Every one of them:):)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News James: NASCAR should let teams play with rules ... 30 min Driver Phartse 2
News Dale Jr. has mixed emotions about Jimmie Johnso... 35 min TooPhartx 13
Be so glad next year.... 2 hr MrTinkertrain24 3
News NASCAR Cup: hearing set in lawsuit against Tony... 17 hr ThePhart 15
News As NASCAR Weekend Arrives, Final September Race... 18 hr The Phartz 4
News Chase for championship: Elliott a NASCAR title ... Wed Yes phartse 8
News Kasey Kahne gets new NASCAR crew chief for fina... Tue HopePhartse 5
More from around the web