Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Conte...

Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a NASCAR Sprint Cup Title in 2014?

There are 232 comments on the BleacherReport story from Dec 17, 2013, titled Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a NASCAR Sprint Cup Title in 2014?. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

Could it be? Is Dale Earnhardt Jr. finally poised to contend - truly contend - for a Sprint Cup title in 2014? 's Most Popular Driver for a record 11th consecutive year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

ramfan9

Barre, VT

#21 Jan 28, 2014
hatchet wrote:
<quoted text>I'm with you HH, the same story every year, I would have more respect for them if they could spell "dumb ass" correctly.
LOL...I know right? I also like the way he says "we" will show you like they will be riding along with Dale Jr the whole time. The sad thing is that I would not even mind to see Jr win a championship (kind of sick of JJ) but if IF he were to win one (BIG IF) there would be such a huge deal made out of it that it would be hard to be happy for the guy because the bottom line is that if he were that good he should have one by now.

Since: Nov 09

Houston, TX

#22 Jan 28, 2014
ramfan9 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...I know right? I also like the way he says "we" will show you like they will be riding along with Dale Jr the whole time. The sad thing is that I would not even mind to see Jr win a championship (kind of sick of JJ) but if IF he were to win one (BIG IF) there would be such a huge deal made out of it that it would be hard to be happy for the guy because the bottom line is that if he were that good he should have one by now.
WE'll will all ride with JR to the champoinship we are JRNATION so getover it.
WWE CRASHCAR 2014

Florham Park, NJ

#23 Jan 29, 2014
NASCAR will do everything possible to get Jr a championship; this could be the year of the big fixer!
Bubba

Indian Lake, NY

#24 Feb 5, 2014
WWE CRASHCAR 2014 wrote:
NASCAR will do everything possible to get Jr a championship; this could be the year of the big fixer!
they said if the new format was in place Jr. would have won last year , so now you know why they are changing it ....
WWE CRASHCAR 2014

Florham Park, NJ

#25 Feb 6, 2014
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
they said if the new format was in place Jr. would have won last year , so now you know why they are changing it ....
No doubt about it!

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#26 Feb 24, 2014
WWE CRASHCAR 2014 wrote:
Yeah man, the fix is in and working great. How sweet it is. The stock market will probably make a big rise today. Actually, Jr. drove one of the best races I've seen anyone drive in years. He held the lead and fought off passing attempts from both lines lap after lap and pulled out to enough lead on the last lap they couldn't get to him. This won't be his only win this year. It's not going to be a very good year for you haters. Old Wang Chung isn't going to velly happy. Suck it up!
WWE CRASHCAR 2014

Florham Park, NJ

#27 Feb 24, 2014
The race ended so late last night, so NASCAR gave Jr the good old wave around post race inspections.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Raleigh

#28 Feb 24, 2014
WWE CRASHCAR 2014 wrote:
The race ended so late last night, so NASCAR gave Jr the good old wave around post race inspections.
Limp, really limp!
Tired of Jr Nation

Barre, VT

#29 Feb 24, 2014
Whoyakidding wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah man, the fix is in and working great. How sweet it is. The stock market will probably make a big rise today. Actually, Jr. drove one of the best races I've seen anyone drive in years. He held the lead and fought off passing attempts from both lines lap after lap and pulled out to enough lead on the last lap they couldn't get to him. This won't be his only win this year. It's not going to be a very good year for you haters. Old Wang Chung isn't going to velly happy. Suck it up!
I only agree with you that this won't be his last win this year because there are 3 more plate races and he would have to be a favorite to win in those if his car is that good again. I wouldn't start calling out the "haters" though....lets be real.. this was a restrictor plate win and it is ALL CAR in a case like this when one driver has a car that good where once he gets the lead others don't seem to be able to pull up on him. JR did a good job but this win doesn't exactly mean a lot as far as being an indicator of what's to come.....Trevor Bayne, David Ragan, Danica Patrick.....need I say more? All in all I felt it was a very annoying day with the rain and I am only left wondering what could have been for Kasey Kahne as it seemed he had the strongest Hendrick car and I can't believe NASCAR penalized him for that BS on pit road. If he had not sped up there would have been a wreck. I GUARANTEE Jr. would not have gotten that penalty.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#30 Feb 24, 2014
Dale Jr. wins the Daytona 500,. and is in Victory lane. Very nice.
Wang

Charlotte, NC

#32 Feb 25, 2014
Whoyakidding wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah man, the fix is in and working great. How sweet it is. The stock market will probably make a big rise today. Actually, Jr. drove one of the best races I've seen anyone drive in years. He held the lead and fought off passing attempts from both lines lap after lap and pulled out to enough lead on the last lap they couldn't get to him. This won't be his only win this year. It's not going to be a very good year for you haters. Old Wang Chung isn't going to velly happy. Suck it up!
Wang vely happy.
Wang watch Dare Jl Nation cereblate.
Wang watch Dare Jl farr flom glace.
Wang watch Dare Jl Nation cly in sake.
Wang raugh out roud.

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#33 Feb 25, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Dale Jr. wins the Daytona 500,. and is in Victory lane. Very nice.
Howdy Emma ! Long time no see. Junior finally got that win eh. It's good to see the fire back in his eyes .
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#34 Feb 25, 2014
Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
Wang vely happy.
Wang watch Dare Jl Nation cereblate.
Wang watch Dare Jl farr flom glace.
Wang watch Dare Jl Nation cly in sake.
Wang raugh out roud.
Suck it up and Shut UP Wang. get back in your welfare line.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#35 Feb 25, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy Emma ! Long time no see. Junior finally got that win eh. It's good to see the fire back in his eyes .
Hi Aquarius. Dale Jr. won .:-)

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#36 Feb 25, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Aquarius. Dale Jr. won .:-)
Yes. Yes he sure did.
He will win more this year. Enjoy your day Emma.
Wang

Locust, NC

#37 Feb 26, 2014
Snow wrote:
<quoted text> Suck it up and Shut UP Wang. get back in your welfare line.
Herro snow
Why you so mad? Dare Jl win lace.

Ah so...
Wang see. In back blain you know Wang light.
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#38 Feb 26, 2014
WWE CRASHCAR 2014 wrote:
Sorry Buddy you are wrong about this. The car was still being checked out at 5 am in the morning after the race.
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#39 Feb 26, 2014
Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
Herro snow
Why you so mad? Dare Jl win lace.
Ah so...
Wang see. In back blain you know Wang light.
Cannot read your chicken scratching messages. Get in school learn English or go back where you came from.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Raleigh

#40 Feb 26, 2014
Snow wrote:
<quoted text> Cannot read your chicken scratching messages. Get in school learn English or go back where you came from.
Hey Snow, great run for Jr. Question, have you noticed old Wang posts are spread out all over the play. One time he,s iin North Carolina, the next some where else. I think old Wang is a truck driver with some company like Walmart. The way he moves around I use to think maybe a migrant worker but right now there is nothing to pick in this area so that's out. His last post was from Dunn, NC which is less than 20 miles from my home and Food Lion has a major distribution and cold storage center there, so it maybe Food Lion he's driving for. What ever the case, he's as full sh*t as a Christmas turkey. All the haters are really whining but the facts are, Jr. is in the catbird seat and can afford to pick choose when and how of risk he has to take from now on while the rest have to do whatever it takes to win. He drove a masterful race at Daytona and the last thirty laps were perfect. He side drafted Biffle and didn't let him get an advantage and then drove away and left him. It was the best race I've seen in years and the right person won.
annie

Harrisonburg, VA

#41 Feb 26, 2014
who cares wrote:
I am sure nastycar will in some way fix a race or two so gooooooooooonior will look good for his loser fans. But then again, they may be getting tired of carrying his dead azz. I wonder if he could buy some talent somehow.
And may God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you up!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Top StoryAustin Dillon takes No. 3 back to vict... 1 hr Man phartse 10
Too many commercials!!! 2018 Daytona 500 4 hr catrod53 13
News Motor racing: Danica ready for her final Dayton... 6 hr CrashedPhartse 4
News Wallace in 2nd: Best Daytona 500 finish for bla... 10 hr ProudPhartse 2
News Earnhardt ready to hit South Korea for NBC Olym... Sun Maybe Phartse 2
Too many commercials (Feb '13) Sun Hilton Head 73
Nascar to be sold ? Sun Steve 4
More from around the web