Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Conte...

Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a NASCAR Sprint Cup Title in 2014?

There are 232 comments on the BleacherReport story from Dec 17, 2013, titled Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a NASCAR Sprint Cup Title in 2014?. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

Could it be? Is Dale Earnhardt Jr. finally poised to contend - truly contend - for a Sprint Cup title in 2014? 's Most Popular Driver for a record 11th consecutive year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
They all worry about it

Orlando, FL

#225 May 13, 2014
Hilton Head wrote:
If your going to compete at speeds exceeding 200 mph with 42 other vehicles on a super speedway and you are in fear of suffering an injury it's time to get another occupation.
Every single drive worries about Dega and the big one.

“Psalms 51”

Since: Jun 12

Maggie Valley NC

#226 Aug 18, 2014
menards wrote:
A better question would be will he contend for a win?
He's got 3!!

“Psalms 51”

Maggie Valley NC

#227 Aug 18, 2014
hatchet wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't heard Joonyer say anything that makes much sense about stock car racing....ever.
Same old idiots with the same old argument that makes no sense or has any validity at all. Jr has 3 wins so far, Jeff Gordon just tied him with wins in Michigan. You idiots that make up all these untrue scenarios to dis credit Jr are just sore losers. Jr is in contention to win his first championship in Cup. It was not scripted and no favoritism was shown to put him there, he was the first car across the finish line because he had the best car and was the best driver that day. It's that simple. I would think your simple minds could figure that out, but I guess that concept is above you nay saying idiots!!

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#228 Aug 18, 2014
Uncle John Duckett wrote:
<quoted text>
Same old idiots with the same old argument that makes no sense or has any validity at all. Jr has 3 wins so far, Jeff Gordon just tied him with wins in Michigan. You idiots that make up all these untrue scenarios to dis credit Jr are just sore losers. Jr is in contention to win his first championship in Cup. It was not scripted and no favoritism was shown to put him there, he was the first car across the finish line because he had the best car and was the best driver that day. It's that simple. I would think your simple minds could figure that out, but I guess that concept is above you nay saying idiots!!
Ahem.
AMEN

“Psalms 51”

Maggie Valley NC

#229 Aug 21, 2014
menards wrote:
A better question would be will he contend for a win?
Yep, he's got three!!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#230 Aug 21, 2014
<quoted text>
I see you're still here following Joonyer's every step, and I'm the idiot? Come on Duck!!

“Psalms 51”

Maggie Valley NC

#231 Aug 21, 2014
hatchet wrote:
<quoted text>I see you're still here following Joonyer's every step, and I'm the idiot? Come on Duck!!
Yep, out of curiosity I logged on to see the banter. Ain't changed much, a handful hatin Jr. And a multitude lovin him! LOL! Hope your doing well and all is good with you and yours!

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#232 Aug 22, 2014
Dale Jr. will go to Victory Lane and win.

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#233 Aug 22, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Dale Jr. will go to Victory Lane and win.
Howdy Emma.
Good to see you around.
He just may even get a title out of it this year eh.
joe

West Covina, CA

#234 Aug 22, 2014
who cares
flatt

Madison, WI

#235 Aug 23, 2014
Hilton Head wrote:
If your going to compete at speeds exceeding 200 mph with 42 other vehicles on a super speedway and you are in fear of suffering an injury it's time to get another occupation.
Ya they all should get accounting jobs.
Jr IQ 88

Peekskill, NY

#237 Aug 25, 2014
<quoted text>
Didn't you once post you gave up drinking?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dave Calabro follows John Andretti's battle wit... 47 min Ruanutt 7
Is Losing Junior a Big Problem for NACAR? Thu Hilton Head 6
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. to leave NASCAR Apr 26 Big phart 6
How come every time Jr runs out of talent they ... Apr 25 Happy Days 9
jimmie johnson wins bristol !!!! Apr 24 Cale 11 1
News Jimmie Johnson, Chad Knaus stick together to ch... Apr 3 SoundPhart 24
News NASCAR's Jamie McMurray enjoying resurgence at ... Apr 2 Resurgence Phart 2
More from around the web