Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Conte...

Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a NASCAR Sprint Cup Title in 2014?

There are 232 comments on the BleacherReport story from Dec 17, 2013, titled Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a NASCAR Sprint Cup Title in 2014?. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

Could it be? Is Dale Earnhardt Jr. finally poised to contend - truly contend - for a Sprint Cup title in 2014? 's Most Popular Driver for a record 11th consecutive year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#205 Apr 27, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Time to turn the TV on and watch Dale Jr. go to Victory lane.
Howdy Emma. He had a pretty good run last night. Good to see Jeff get a good finish too.
WWE CRASHCAR 2014

Trumbull, CT

#206 Apr 28, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy Emma. He had a pretty good run last night. Good to see Jeff get a good finish too.
As usual NASCAR gave Jr the best car on the track, but when the going got tough; well you know the rest of the story.
ramfan9

Barre, VT

#207 Apr 29, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Time to turn the TV on and watch Dale Jr. go to Victory lane.
Still watching? Let us know when he gets there. LMFAO!
ramfan9

Barre, VT

#208 Apr 29, 2014
WWE CRASHCAR 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual NASCAR gave Jr the best car on the track, but when the going got tough; well you know the rest of the story.
I have never been one for the whole conspiracy theory stuff but man even I am starting to wonder what the hell is going on. His car just LOOKS fast compared to other cars. It just seems like an amazing coincidence that a guy who has struggled to be competative for years now suddenly has a great car seemingly every week.....of course in fairness we don't know what he had at Texas because of his lawn incident so early in the race.
Hilton Head

Deland, FL

#209 Apr 29, 2014
ramfan9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never been one for the whole conspiracy theory stuff but man even I am starting to wonder what the hell is going on. His car just LOOKS fast compared to other cars. It just seems like an amazing coincidence that a guy who has struggled to be competative for years now suddenly has a great car seemingly every week.....of course in fairness we don't know what he had at Texas because of his lawn incident so early in the race.
He may have been looking for John Deere sponsorship at Texas.
Over Priced Cruze

Trumbull, CT

#210 Apr 30, 2014
ramfan9 wrote:
<quoted text>
His car is superior, I wonder what one of the better driver could do with it. But then again they wouldn't get the post race inspection wave around.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#211 May 2, 2014
ramfan9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still watching? Let us know when he gets there. LMFAO!
LMFAO that's a good one ramfan9!!

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#212 May 4, 2014
Who will get to Victory lane today?

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#213 May 5, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
Who will get to Victory lane today?
Whoever crosses the finish line first. Yesterday that happened to be Denny Hamlin.
Harlee

Chicago Heights, IL

#214 May 8, 2014
JR proved his worth at Talladega this past week. He admitted that he is afraid to get in the mix because he is scared he might get in a big one and come out with another concussion. Just how deep seeded is this fear and how much is it going to affect his preformance going forward.
Hilton Head

Deland, FL

#215 May 9, 2014
If your going to compete at speeds exceeding 200 mph with 42 other vehicles on a super speedway and you are in fear of suffering an injury it's time to get another occupation.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#216 May 10, 2014
Harlee wrote:
JR proved his worth at Talladega this past week. He admitted that he is afraid to get in the mix because he is scared he might get in a big one and come out with another concussion. Just how deep seeded is this fear and how much is it going to affect his preformance going forward.
I haven't heard Joonyer say anything that makes much sense about stock car racing....ever.

Location hidden

#217 May 11, 2014
Harlee wrote:
You worry about inconsequential stuff, and appear to know very little about the psychological makeup of a racer.

Location hidden

#218 May 11, 2014
Hilton Head wrote:
If your going to compete at speeds exceeding 200 mph with 42 other vehicles on a super speedway and you are in fear of suffering an injury it's time to get another occupation.
Uh ... OK.

Location hidden

#219 May 11, 2014
hatchet wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't heard Joonyer say anything that makes much sense about stock car racing....ever.
Oh, that's nice dear. Maybe tiddlywinks would make more sense to you. Give it a try.
ramfan9

Barre, VT

#220 May 12, 2014
And Aquarie is still at it...the Jeff Gordon Fan who is the "White Knight" for Jr Nation still coming here to defend Jr against all the "haters." I am sure r is glad he has Aquarie on his side to defend him.

Location hidden

#221 May 12, 2014
ramfan9 wrote:
And Aquarie is still at it...the Jeff Gordon Fan who is the "White Knight" for Jr Nation still coming here to defend Jr against all the "haters." I am sure r is glad he has Aquarie on his side to defend him.
Jeff had a great race don't ya think.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#222 May 12, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Aquarius. Jeff Gordon won and Dale Jr. finished 5th.

Location hidden

#223 May 12, 2014
Hey Its Emma wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Aquarius. Jeff Gordon won and Dale Jr. finished 5th.
Howdy Emma. Yep, they sure did have good finishes.
ramfan9

Barre, VT

#224 May 13, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes...he did. I was very happy for him. Kasey had a great run also. Team seems to have turned the corner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danica - another strong top 20 1 min Cale 11 5
Denny hammed it up? 1 hr I know dats right 4
Why Isn't The NASCAR Rulebook Public? Mon WWE CRASHCAR 2016 7
News Last Weekend's NASCAR Race Had Lowest Televisio... Jun 24 WWE CRASHCAR 2016 13
Well the second prettiest girl in NASCAR Jun 21 I know dats right 8
News NASCAR star Joey Logano to kick off Bowlero Col... Jun 16 Will Dockery 1
Snooze Fest NASCAR Jun 10 Snakebit 8
More from around the web