Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a NASCAR Sprint Cup Title in 2014?

Dec 17, 2013 Full story: BleacherReport 232

Could it be? Is Dale Earnhardt Jr. finally poised to contend - truly contend - for a Sprint Cup title in 2014? 's Most Popular Driver for a record 11th consecutive year.

Full Story
First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Jody Sweatt

Somerville, MA

#1 Jan 7, 2014
Same straight he's a contender for 2014. Greatest man alive.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#2 Jan 7, 2014
A better question would be will he contend for a win?
TEXASJRFAN

Houston, TX

#3 Jan 7, 2014
Jody Sweatt wrote:
Same straight he's a contender for 2014. Greatest man alive.
Your right his time hascome and he will win it all this year and when he winns the NASCAR CHAMPOINSHIP then all off JRNATION is going TO PARTTTTY FOR A YEAR STRAIT AND BUDWISER WILL RUN OUT OF BEER WOHOOOO11111111
WWE CRASHCAR 2014

Newtown, CT

#4 Jan 7, 2014
menards wrote:
If Jr wins it will a NASCAR fixer, just the his 2001 Pepsi 400 win.
poncho

Hendersonville, NC

#5 Jan 7, 2014
menards wrote:
LOL! that's a good one!
Wang

United States

#6 Jan 8, 2014
No. Pig not yet fry.
TEXASJRFAN

Houston, TX

#7 Jan 8, 2014
Wang wrote:
No. Pig not yet fry.
This is JRNATION forum mr Wang not chinese cooking forum.
Hilton Head

Deland, FL

#8 Jan 8, 2014
TEXASJRFAN wrote:
<quoted text>Your right his time hascome and he will win it all this year and when he winns the NASCAR CHAMPOINSHIP then all off JRNATION is going TO PARTTTTY FOR A YEAR STRAIT AND BUDWISER WILL RUN OUT OF BEER WOHOOOO11111111
there is a better chance that Anheuser Busch will run out of beer than junior winning a championship.
TEXASJRFAN

Houston, TX

#9 Jan 8, 2014
Hilton Head wrote:
<quoted text>there is a better chance that Anheuser Busch will run out of beer than junior winning a championship.
Who cares if theye do we are JRNATION and we drink BUDWISER!!!!! WHOWOOOOOO!!!! Get ready forit their will be a PARTY like you never seen when JR wins the Champinship and alll the haters will be cryeing in there MIckalobe Ultras but we will have the braging rights and their is nothing the haters can do too stop THE JR TRAIN!!! WOOOOOOHHOOOOOO!!!
poncho

Hendersonville, NC

#10 Jan 8, 2014
TEXASJRFAN wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares if theye do we are JRNATION and we drink BUDWISER!!!!! WHOWOOOOOO!!!! Get ready forit their will be a PARTY like you never seen when JR wins the Champinship and alll the haters will be cryeing in there MIckalobe Ultras but we will have the braging rights and their is nothing the haters can do too stop THE JR TRAIN!!! WOOOOOOHHOOOOOO!!!
I walked up to JR in a public place and ask him for autograph, he said NO! Then his bodyguards grabbed me and through me right out of that gay bar!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#11 Jan 8, 2014
Got to careful poking around in a gay bar
who cares

Beckley, WV

#12 Jan 10, 2014
I am sure nastycar will in some way fix a race or two so gooooooooooonior will look good for his loser fans. But then again, they may be getting tired of carrying his dead azz. I wonder if he could buy some talent somehow.
DRINKING PREACHER

Elizabethton, TN

#13 Jan 10, 2014
menards wrote:
we all know the answer to that is not no ''''BUT HELLL NO"" we will you people realize this boy cannot drive a cup car...
WWE CRASHCAR 2014

Newtown, CT

#14 Jan 10, 2014
I'm surprised big Rick Hendrick hasn't turned over Jimmie Johnson's crew to Jr yet.
DRINKING PREACHER

Elizabethton, TN

#15 Jan 11, 2014
WWE CRASHCAR 2014 wrote:
I'm surprised big Rick Hendrick hasn't turned over Jimmie Johnson's crew to Jr yet.
Give dale JR. everything of jimmie Johnson's and he still will not WIN. he's a loser
TEXASJRFAN

Houston, TX

#16 Jan 11, 2014
All yall that wants too dump on JR feel free we will show you and you can cryied in youre beer when we win the NASCAR CHAMPOINSHIP AND LUAGH AT YOU DUMASSES111 HAHAHA!!!
Hilton Head

Randolph, NJ

#17 Jan 13, 2014
TEXASJRFAN wrote:
All yall that wants too dump on JR feel free we will show you and you can cryied in youre beer when we win the NASCAR CHAMPOINSHIP AND LUAGH AT YOU DUMASSES111 HAHAHA!!!
I here this same message year after year after year. it is comical though to hear a jr. fan calling others dumb asses.
flatt

Madison, WI

#18 Jan 27, 2014
Do you really think he'll win more races than Jimmy or Jeff.
They all have very similar equipment, but it seems his teammates have a lot more desire to win..
Hilton Head

Deland, FL

#19 Jan 27, 2014
flatt wrote:
Do you really think he'll win more races than Jimmy or Jeff.
They all have very similar equipment, but it seems his teammates have a lot more desire to win..
it's not the desire, it's the talent.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#20 Jan 27, 2014
Hilton Head wrote:
<quoted text>I here this same message year after year after year. it is comical though to hear a jr. fan calling others dumb asses.
I'm with you HH, the same story every year, I would have more respect for them if they could spell "dumb ass" correctly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CMS Removing seats Mon Uncle John Duckett 5
NASCAR driver Brian Vickers, November 2014 Mon genobandito 1
NASCAR failed Mon Hummm 2
Where Does Kyle Busch Rank Among NASCAR's All-T... (Jul '13) Dec 14 Janice Abbott Miller 35
Congresswomen wants Kurt Busch out of his ride Dec 8 jdjracer 4
nascar take brad out Dec 2 Meager 28
Mindy (Oct '07) Dec 2 Vince 91,066