Jimmie Johnson to the front

Jimmie Johnson to the front

Posted in the NASCAR Forum

Since: Sep 13

Grapevine, TX

#1 Oct 21, 2013
Congratulations to Jimmie Johnson and the #48 team for taking over the championship points lead! Four races to go.

(I can't even imagine the pressure these guys must be under hoping their car doesn't break or crash. I think that's the real challenge ... managing the pressure.)
Steve

Glendale, AZ

#2 Oct 21, 2013
Goodbye, Matt Kenseth!! Matt sucks at Martinsvillee and JJ is amazing. So, unless JJ has something go wrong- we will soon have a 6 time champion! Better luck next year, Matt.
Not Yet

United States

#3 Oct 22, 2013
Steve wrote:
Goodbye, Matt Kenseth!! Matt sucks at Martinsvillee and JJ is amazing. So, unless JJ has something go wrong- we will soon have a 6 time champion! Better luck next year, Matt.
I'm not ready to give it to JJ yet but I'm telling you, it sure is swinging in his direction now. With Chad hungry for that six pack I don't see much that's going to stop them.
Steve

Glendale, AZ

#4 Oct 22, 2013
Not Yet wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not ready to give it to JJ yet but I'm telling you, it sure is swinging in his direction now. With Chad hungry for that six pack I don't see much that's going to stop them.
I'd like to see Matt win it, but we shall see. Matt's got some more good years left if they keep this up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danica a strong top 20 1 hr Trousdale Native 20
No dw lo 1 hr Hilton Head 2
Sweepstakes for Talladega Tickets 7 hr GrantL 1
News Gluck: NASCAR should ban Confederate flag from ... Jun 25 tom wingo 2
Nascar Jun 24 Hellary Hildebeast 2
Mindy (Oct '07) Jun 23 mindy 91,083
Does DW ever shut up Jun 22 MrTinkerTrain24 10
More from around the web