Weasel Boy Kyle out of the chase

Posted in the NASCAR Forum

Terry

Muskego, WI

#1 Sep 9, 2012
Well kyle can still ride around with all the other drivers out of the chase the rest of the year.
hello

Columbus, OH

#2 Sep 9, 2012
why are you so jealous of him? he will not be just riding around. he will win a race or two in the next ten races. he is a great driver ... all the other driver compare themselves to him & always state they have to win over him that he is a tough competitor. Kyle truly loves to race. it is his life not like lilly white vanila hands JJ that drinks , plays golf & chases other women.
so Mr Terry , grow up . get a real life.!! go complain about someone else.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#3 Sep 9, 2012
hello wrote:
why are you so jealous of him? he will not be just riding around. he will win a race or two in the next ten races. he is a great driver ... all the other driver compare themselves to him & always state they have to win over him that he is a tough competitor. Kyle truly loves to race. it is his life not like lilly white vanila hands JJ that drinks , plays golf & chases other women.
I don't whether "hello" is jealous of Shrub or not but what he said is correct. That's all Kyle has left for this year. Sure Kyle loves to race but finally growing up hasn't improved his racing ability, it hurt it. Think back two or three years to the way he drove a car compared to the way he drives today and you'll see what I'm talking about. Maybe getting married and getting a little now and then has taken it's toll. Something has changed with his driving though. In years gone by, he took it to the limit and kept it there whether he needed to or not. Now he's just not pushing it like he use to. I always felt like he'd burn out early and I'm beginning to think it's happening already.
Terry

Milwaukee, WI

#4 Sep 10, 2012
hello wrote:
Wow you might want to get a little thicker skin when you hang your hat on a guy who has a track record of being a jerk number one. Did you send a letter to his sponsers last season telling them to grow up when Weasel boy was being an a$$ and had to sit out. Hell Joe Gibbs has to treat him like a kid all the time . Can the kid dive? You betcha! But he is just a sports figure and if you get that worked up over my first post, you making me laugh my butt off . My God you are the one that really needs to get a life.
KaseyKahneFan

Mandeville, LA

#6 Oct 1, 2012
Kyle does not deserve to be in the chase because the only way he can win is to wreck everyone
Not so fast

United States

#7 Oct 3, 2012
hello wrote:
Even if Kyle had made the chase he'd be sitting in 9th/10th tied with Harvick at 2096 pts. He still wouldn't have anything for Jimmie, Brad & Denny.
WWE CRASHCAR 2012

Trumbull, CT

#8 Oct 3, 2012
I'm so confused! If Kyle isn't in the Chase, why is he in the Chase? What kind of playoff allows teams that were eliminated from the playoffs, to play in the playoffs?
Chip

Madison, WI

#9 Oct 3, 2012
WWE CRASHCAR 2012 wrote:
I'm so confused! If Kyle isn't in the Chase, why is he in the Chase? What kind of playoff allows teams that were eliminated from the playoffs, to play in the playoffs?
I'm confused as well. How come so many other sports only require ONE BALL? Why doesn't every NFL team play on the same field at the same time? etc.... Keep your moron opinions to yourself, no need to advertise your stupidity.
WWE CRASHCAR 2012

Trumbull, CT

#10 Oct 3, 2012
Chip wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm confused as well. How come so many other sports only require ONE BALL? Why doesn't every NFL team play on the same field at the same time? etc.... Keep your moron opinions to yourself, no need to advertise your stupidity.
Chippy, you and your buddy's sure know how to party.

http://www.crazyshit.com/site/pics/images/200...
Chip

Madison, WI

#11 Oct 4, 2012
WWE CRASHCAR 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Chippy, you and your buddy's sure know how to party.
http://www.crazyshit.com/site/pics/images/200...
You do have the option to not respond if you have nothing relevant to add to the conversation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where's lil Jimmy Spencer? 12 hr Vicious Vic 1
CMS Removing seats Mon Uncle John Duckett 5
NASCAR driver Brian Vickers, November 2014 Mon genobandito 1
NASCAR failed Dec 15 Hummm 2
Where Does Kyle Busch Rank Among NASCAR's All-T... (Jul '13) Dec 14 Janice Abbott Miller 35
Congresswomen wants Kurt Busch out of his ride Dec 8 jdjracer 4
nascar take brad out Dec 2 Meager 28
More from around the web