Billy Currington dumped: NASCAR fires...

Billy Currington dumped: NASCAR fires singer due to arrest

There are 2 comments on the Examiner.com story from Apr 28, 2013, titled Billy Currington dumped: NASCAR fires singer due to arrest. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Billy Currington has been dumped by NASCAR. The country singer was slated to be the pre-race entertainment at the Charlotte Motor Speedway before the May 18 All-Star race, but the management has replaced him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Connie Boozier

Elmhurst, IL

#1 Apr 29, 2013
Iam very disappointed in Nascar!!!! Billy has the right to be innocent until proven guilty!!!!!!! My pride and love for Nascar officials have disappointed me before, but NOT as much as this!!!! Its a disgrace on Nascar NOT Billy!!!!!!!!!!
Connie Boozier

Elmhurst, IL

#2 Apr 29, 2013
What happened to Hendricks when he nailed Kyle Bush? Not a damned thing but a fine. He wasn't arrested for assult and battery. All Billy did was yell at an old man. Big frigging deal. The old man is after a quick buck; that's all!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NASCAR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Earnhardt defends crew chief Ives in shaky fina... 3 hr CrewPharts 3
anyone need nascar tickets ? 14 hr U Dont Matter 3
News Logano in serious danger of missing playoffs 17 hr PlayoffsPhaart 6
News It's time to nix the NASCAR overtime line rule ... 21 hr One phartse 4
News NASCAR's Earnhardt Jr. headed to NBC broadcast ... 22 hr NoPharts 5
Well Lord Byron.... Tue MrTinkertrain24 6
News Earnhardt backs wife, blames himself for 'Clash... Mon True Phartse 13
More from around the web