Urine Leakage Problem, Solution with ...

Urine Leakage Problem, Solution with Natural Herbs now in Beira

Posted in the Beira, Mozambique Forum

Jose

Maputo, Mozambique

#1 Mar 15, 2012
I hear that their is a Natural Herbs cure for urine leakage and this doctor is located in Beira please is there any person that has the contact of this herbal doctor please send it to me by my email address I have a urine leakage problem please some one help send is address or telephone contact to my email:[email protected]
Sofia

Maputo, Mozambique

#3 Mar 31, 2012
Hi Jose I know a the contacts of this Herbal doctor, my mother friend in South Africa was having the same problem and this Herbal was able help CURE her with his special natural herbs cure treatment.

Tel-OO25882O69O193
Email-herbal.doctor.miller@doc tor.com
I am not really sure of his really location address in Beira

Wish you a quick recovery Jose.
Underwood

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Apr 20, 2012
Thanks very much Sofia, I am presently completely free from this Urine Leakage it stop completely after two weeks of taking Doctor James Natural Herbs may god bless you for sharing this to my view, I also remain thankful to Dr.James..
Nelian

New York, NY

#7 May 11, 2012
Thanks guys for this notice information I just order my natural herbs treatment last week and i have been on this treatment for some days now and i am seeing improvement i hope it works for me so as i am done with this treatment.
Kary

Portugal

#8 May 14, 2012
Thanks guys. I just received my orders.
Hearddy

UK

#9 Jul 20, 2012
Thanks Dr.James Miller I just received my order!!!
Jean

Seattle, WA

#10 Jul 26, 2012
Thanks a lot Dr.James Miller I just received yesterday

Jean

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beira, Mozambique Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cimentos de Beira Limitada (Jul '14) Jul '14 Rex Farndon 1
Video Pai Leao, Valimba de Sofala. Live at Mira Mar -... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Helton Goncalves 1
News Cma CGM Launches New Feeder Line (Jan '14) Jan '14 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
News Fury over Mozambican boy's murder (Oct '13) Nov '13 Alberto 2
News Mozambique: Gangs Kidnap Businessmen (Feb '12) Aug '13 Anonymous 40
News Mozambique's Renamo threatens to paralyse coal ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Ndafakale Alubelo... 1
Tracing Ancestor W Berrisford in Beira (Apr '13) Apr '13 Andrew Berrisford 1
More from around the web