Royals file lawsuit over topless photos

Sep 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WPTV Local News

A French magazine has stoked controversy by publishing pictures of Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge, topless while on vacation with Prince William, prompting the threat of legal action from palace officials over what they blasted as a "grotesque" invasion of privacy.

Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Sep 18, 2012
Royal_ nude

Finland

#1 Sep 15, 2012
Oh come on. She did it intentionally.She knows she's being watched by people all over and yet she she showed her naked body, and now crying fowl?

She just want the world to talk about her, that's what it is, craving for attention.
David

UK

#2 Sep 15, 2012
She's allowed her privacy like any other human, they didnt have permission to take the photos so they shouldn't have them.
They just want to make money they have no public interest.
If someone took naked pictures of you and put them in a national paper you'd be pissed off. So they would be too.
Royal_nude

Anonymous Proxy

#3 Sep 15, 2012
Kate wants to make money out of her pictures just like everybody else,and at the same time wants the media talk about her for sometime.

What is she anyway to be treated different from the rest of women we see everyday with naked body in the beach?

If she don't want to be seen, she should stay inside
one of the dungeons under Buckingham palace.
rio

Bromley, UK

#4 Sep 15, 2012
Royal_nude wrote:
Kate wants to make money out of her pictures just like everybody else,and at the same time wants the media talk about her for sometime.
What is she anyway to be treated different from the rest of women we see everyday with naked body in the beach?
If she don't want to be seen, she should stay inside
one of the dungeons under Buckingham palace.
You sound just like a clueless moron with no morals.
Women who expose themselves willingly (some for money) have nothing to do with Kate Middleton who is entitled to her privacy.
No wonder our society is upside down with sick individuals like you.
I also suppose that you would enjoy seeing pictures of your naked mother in the papers?
Royal_nudie

Anonymous Proxy

#6 Sep 17, 2012
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Women who expose themselves willingly (some for money) have nothing to do with Kate Middleton who is entitled to her privacy.
I also suppose that you would enjoy seeing pictures of your naked mother in the papers?
You can air out any perception of anyone you want. You can call anyone who make comments of what they see and read but do I care. You can give a morality lesson to all people and I don't care. I'm not as stupid as you with your stupid comments.
Unfortunately, my mom is not a celebrity like kate. I have high morals and I know how to protect myself from anyone. Do you? Kate knows that she's being monitored wherever she goes 24/7. She lost her guard and the hawks were able to get a peek of her so what's the problem? Let it go and be very careful next time.

Kim Kardashian doesn't care if they took pictures of her half naked. Other celebrities don't care either. All Kate could do now is to ask the people or person who are responsible not to publish those pics. Any pics that's already out should be recalled and shouldn't be published.

Why don't you go and chase those pedos in London and see for yourself what they're doing? Give them a morality lesson too
Royal_nudie

Anonymous Proxy

#7 Sep 17, 2012
HELL Troll wrote:
Great tits. Nice butt. Wonderful smile.
I'd hit that in a heartbeat.
David wants to give you a morality lesson. Don't look at the pic because it's illegal.

I would say, the world don't care about Kate. Who cares about Kate.
Royal_nudie

Anonymous Proxy

#8 Sep 17, 2012
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is Kate anyway?
Giggs

Newport, UK

#9 Sep 17, 2012
Royal_nudie wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is Kate anyway?
She is in one of the most powerful families in the world.

Carry on believing the Royals no longer hold much power....that is what they want the drones to think.
Giggs

Newport, UK

#10 Sep 17, 2012
Im not a fan of the Royal family.

But even I think she should be entitled to her privacy.

If I went round taking pics of semi naked women the police would be on me like a shot.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#11 Sep 18, 2012
David wrote:
She's allowed her privacy like any other human, they didnt have permission to take the photos so they shouldn't have them.
They just want to make money they have no public interest.
If someone took naked pictures of you and put them in a national paper you'd be pissed off. So they would be too.
Total BS. These are just stupid, stupid, useless people expecting the world to protect them from their own stupidity. Stop wandering outside without a top. Children understand this, why can't these pathetic adults?

Get the hell out of our media. We had enough of it during the Olympics and we have more important things to yell about.

Why don't you people join the modern world and kick these idiots to the curb. Oh yeah, that's right, you use them to promote tourism...you know...make money.

Location hidden

#12 Sep 18, 2012
Giggs wrote:
Im not a fan of the Royal family.
But even I think she should be entitled to her privacy.
If I went round taking pics of semi naked women the police would be on me like a shot.
Oh come on, she pursued this job and the lifestyle that came with it. To cry and moan and whine about it like a little kid now is just pathetic and disgraceful. You **** up, you get caught and now you want to blame others for your failures.

Woman up and stop wandering near open windows or, heck, outside undressed. Several billion other people manage to do this every, single day...why can't you?

Location hidden

#13 Sep 18, 2012
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Total BS. They are prostitutes just like other celebrities. They get paid for being in public, being photographed, being gawked at and popping out the next generation of prostitutes to repeat the process.

Kate Hepburn said that about actors and she was absolutely correct. If the royal family stopped going out in public - which means being photographed - they wouldn't be doing THEIR JOB.

If they do their job badly, as they did here, then they have no one to blame but their stupid, stupid, stupid selves. It is up to them to control their own image and right now they just look stupid.

Location hidden

#15 Sep 18, 2012
SERIOUS Infidel wrote:
Going out in public and being photographed is THEIR JOB?
That's news to everyone.<quoted text>
Of course that is their job. What, you think they RUN anything?

They are supposed to be seen in public, well-groomed with nice clothes and pop out the next generation who will do the same. That is it. They could do it with robots in the future with much less drama.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Australia: MH370 may have turned south sooner 18 min Crush Em 2013 28
Lamborghini Huracan LP 610-4 launched in Malays... 25 min _malon_goblok 462
Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 shot down over Uk... 4 hr Dimitri100 1,085
mencari pasangan seks wanita/janda atau wife ge... (Mar '13) 8 hr nak sedap 2,038
Tragedy-hit Malaysia Airlines to slash 6,000 jo... 10 hr siluman kerbau 2
Malaysia to study whether Facebook should be bl... 16 hr _malon_goblok 24
Former aide sues Malaysia's Anwar for RM50m ove... 16 hr _malon_goblok 22
Cari teman wanita sembang seks di telephone, ym... (Dec '10) Wed kml 4,759
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••