Mexico: Guards armed, freed inmates t...

Mexico: Guards armed, freed inmates to kill 17 people

There are 5 comments on the USA Today story from Jul 25, 2010, titled Mexico: Guards armed, freed inmates to kill 17 people. In it, USA Today reports that:

Guards and officials at a prison in northern Mexico allegedly let inmates out, lent them guns and allowed them to use official vehicles to carry out drug-related killings, including the massacre of 17 people last week, prosecutors said Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

Big G

Hudson, WI

#1 Jul 25, 2010
Time for an insurgence into Mexico. This drug war is endangering our borders. Where's George Patton when we need him?
Los Zetas

Toronto, Canada

#3 Jul 25, 2010
... Thank you to TEA for bringing this to my attention...

Publisher's Note: We are now receiving numerous conflicting reports regarding the veracity of this article.

Anonymous sources in law enforcement in the Laredo area tonight have passed on word that US law enforcement agencies are in the area and are weighing their options regarding the ranches.

The media has been silent on this incident and some law enforcement in the area says that they are furious that the media is not reporting the whole story of the continued violence along the border.

Their frustrations are understandable because keeping the truth suppressed continues to hamper law enforcement from receiving the true support they need along the border ...

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/north-americ...
john

Edison, NJ

#4 Jul 25, 2010
Los Zetas wrote:
... Thank you to TEA for bringing this to my attention...
Publisher's Note: We are now receiving numerous conflicting reports regarding the veracity of this article.
Anonymous sources in law enforcement in the Laredo area tonight have passed on word that US law enforcement agencies are in the area and are weighing their options regarding the ranches.
The media has been silent on this incident and some law enforcement in the area says that they are furious that the media is not reporting the whole story of the continued violence along the border.
Their frustrations are understandable because keeping the truth suppressed continues to hamper law enforcement from receiving the true support they need along the border ...
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/north-americ...
US media outlets are owned and controlled by the US military corporations. GE owns NBC, Westinghouse owns CBS. Nothing in US media is allowed without military or government approval.

Letting inmates out to cause harm is a tactic used by the US government. They did the EXACT same thing following Katrina.

The supposed drug wars which is enhanced and maintained and profited by US law, law enforcement, and government are there to keep you distracted while they murder millions in other countries and keep the price of illegal drugs inflated.

There were no commercial plane crashes on 9-11. Your law enforcement does not care at all. They get their orders from Homeland Security which was set up because of commercial plane crashes on 9-11 which is a murderous fraud.
PSL

Fort Pierce, FL

#7 Jul 25, 2010
Dante's inferno is Mexico!
fema then john

Toronto, Canada

#8 Jul 25, 2010
LauradeMichoacan wrote:
Que mal esta esto aya en mi pais, que pena..
Too bad that this nurse in my country, what a shame ..

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/fema/T2IOTH1820...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Torreon, Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for my family (May '16) May '16 JavierArturo 1
News Mexicans Say Guard Won't Slow Migrants (May '06) Aug '15 Sandcastle 214
News Police catch notorious Mexican drug boss known ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 nana437 1
News Superior Essex to close plant in Vincennes (Jan '08) Oct '13 tammy 41
News Police find 5 severed heads in northern Mexico (Jan '12) Apr '13 socci 11
News Mexico newspaper employees kidnapped, released (Feb '13) Feb '13 RayOne 8
News Rash of bar shootings blights Mexican town (Jan '13) Jan '13 Serrano Red 2
More from around the web