Drug War: 3 police officers found dea...

Drug War: 3 police officers found dead in Mexico border city

There are 5 comments on the Press-Telegram story from Nov 22, 2011, titled Drug War: 3 police officers found dead in Mexico border city. In it, Press-Telegram reports that:

Soldiers carry a table displaying stacks of seized U.S. dollars, at a media presentation in Mexico City, Tuesday Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press-Telegram.

Jillian

United States

#1 Nov 23, 2011
Half of Congress are millionaires and marijuana just doesn't fit into their elite view of society. Brandy, tobacco and beer (for the commoners) are all fine, but god forbid not that smokey, sticky herb, cannabis. It simply would not be "proper" for them to legalize adult marijuana sales even though their federal marijuana prohibition DOESN'T prevent people from buying, selling and using marijuana and DOES empower the Mexican drug cartels and makes marijuana easily accessible to children by creating large profits for drug dealers where otherwise there would be NONE.
pinchejuan

United States

#2 Nov 25, 2011
Follow the money, like Sam Ervin said. Prohibition always earns big bucks and much of it accrues to law enforcement and politicians. Our current situation is the result of stupidity, miseducation, graft, and puritanical religion. But if Americans ever learn critical analysis and accept reason over faith, our two party system of corruption will be dead.

“I do what i want... ”

Since: Sep 11

Del Rio

#3 Nov 27, 2011
blah blah blah
pinchejuan

United States

#4 Nov 28, 2011
Delrionian wrote:
blah blah blah
Making noise so you don't have to hear an uncomfortable truth merely shows your unwillingness to face reality. If you disagree, please provide facts. You do not reflect well on your side of the argument with your immature post.

“I do what i want... ”

Since: Sep 11

Del Rio

#5 Nov 28, 2011
pinchejuan wrote:
<quoted text>
Making noise so you don't have to hear an uncomfortable truth merely shows your unwillingness to face reality. If you disagree, please provide facts. You do not reflect well on your side of the argument with your immature post.
HAHAHA Look at this Vitch HAHAHA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Torreon, Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for my family May '16 JavierArturo 1
News Mexicans Say Guard Won't Slow Migrants (May '06) Aug '15 Sandcastle 214
News Police catch notorious Mexican drug boss known ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 nana437 1
News Superior Essex to close plant in Vincennes (Jan '08) Oct '13 tammy 41
News Police find 5 severed heads in northern Mexico (Jan '12) Apr '13 socci 11
News Mexico newspaper employees kidnapped, released (Feb '13) Feb '13 RayOne 8
News Rash of bar shootings blights Mexican town (Jan '13) Jan '13 Serrano Red 2
More from around the web