Ruth Ann Ramirez

Topeka, KS

#1 Oct 22, 2010
Will there be discussion about peyote in the future, imports and transports. Is there a conference being held somewhere near?
gonzalo aviles-ibarra

Martinez, CA

#2 Dec 11, 2011
I do believe that Peyote must at once be free to all visiting tourists of u.s.a origin the peyote does nothing to them, they are already in decay,decimated and conquered, give it to them, they need it to be and survive. The only way to get them is to keep peyote under their thoats,coke their nose and we send them home!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toluca, Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Convicted drug dealer 'Super Dave' sentenced (Sep '07) Dec '15 FPRCEO 339
missig daughter ... hija ... Tomas Cardo Limon ... (May '07) Sep '14 mary 2
News US, Mexico and Canada agree on 'trusted travele... (Feb '14) May '14 jose is a wanker 196
News Why North America is stronger than its parts (Feb '14) Feb '14 PAUL SHYKORA arts 1
News Liberal groups urge lawmakers to reject Obama j... (Feb '14) Feb '14 snyper 18
News Obama arrives in Mexico for summit that may sho... (Feb '14) Feb '14 more tricky make ... 1
News Obama's N. American agenda hits congressional drag (Feb '14) Feb '14 Dr Rootibeer 3
More from around the web