Man linked to cartel pleads guilty to entering US

Jan 8, 2013 Full story: KTEN-TV Denison

An alleged high-ranking member of a Mexican drug cartel has pleaded guilty to federal immigration and firearm offenses in Brownsville.

Full Story

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Jan 9, 2013
whats new? they are running businesses all over the country,legit shops that cover for other criminal activities. car washes grocery stores horse ranches dairies,tire shops and the list goes on.

more and more it looks like we are already a north American union being the gov knows of all these things and does not shut them down.
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

#2 Jan 9, 2013
This Country has been a free for all to illegal criminals. They do live in every State in the US. And they are ruining so many towns and cities. I get so angry when I here about alquaida being the huge threat to this Country, while we are all being undermined right in our own backyards by illegal aliens from everywhere in the World. And the rich CEO's, bringing them in to work, aren't paying any attention to the masse's of Americans that have to share their neighborhoods and States with this threat.Cartels have stretched thier arms into every corner of this Country. It's a crying shame.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3 Jan 9, 2013
ronnie wrote:
This Country has been a free for all to illegal criminals. They do live in every State in the US. And they are ruining so many towns and cities. I get so angry when I here about alquaida being the huge threat to this Country, while we are all being undermined right in our own backyards by illegal aliens from everywhere in the World. And the rich CEO's, bringing them in to work, aren't paying any attention to the masse's of Americans that have to share their neighborhoods and States with this threat.Cartels have stretched thier arms into every corner of this Country. It's a crying shame.
looks like all this talk of terror is a ploy to take focus off the real terrorists from our south.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tamaulipas, Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Texas Democrat to Biden: Mexican Violence - Has... Jan 9 Le Duped 2
Gang rape prompts gay Guatemalan to seek asylum... Dec '14 YoMaMa 3
Anti-Amnesty Group Aims TV Ad at Swing-Voters [... Oct '14 Angel 1
Teen Arrested on Smuggling Charges Oct '14 Matthew 1
Texas Sheriffs Speak Out On Damage From Illegal... (Jul '14) Aug '14 Here Is One 21
National Guard border duty faces hazy future (Jun '14) Aug '14 Zanonni 47
Vermont asked to investigate housing undocument... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Former New Englander 3
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:32 am PST