Tropical Storm Erin Threatens Texas

Tropical Storm Erin formed Wednesday in the Gulf of Mexico and headed toward Texas, threatening to bring downpours to a state that already has had one of its rainiest summers on record. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ray

Schaumburg, IL

#1 Aug 15, 2007
Well this will give the gas co enough reason to raise prices again!!!!!!!!!!

“Perp Walk Obama,Reid & Pelosi!”

Since: Apr 07

Central California

#3 Aug 15, 2007
Erin Says "I'm Going to GET To TEXAS" GRRRRR!!!

“Perp Walk Obama,Reid & Pelosi!”

Since: Apr 07

Central California

#4 Aug 15, 2007
andet1987 wrote:
texas and florida are bush crime family states. that is why the storms are mad at these states.
You should be glad the Storms aren't Mad at Confusion, or they'd after your State.
Rudy

Albuquerque, NM

#6 Aug 15, 2007
Texas is really prepared and organized to handle any Tropical Storm or Hurricane. Let not forget New Orleans.
DMZ1

Elizabeth, CO

#7 Aug 15, 2007
Why did you monitors take off my comments ??? Is it because I think BUSH should go to Corpus Cristi or Brownsville or Houston to give a "PEP RALLY" in the next 2 days.. and with hopes the lower part of TEXASS will wash into the ocean?? If you can't see a FACT, that this in-human low lieing bastard is a poor president, then you have a problem also.... He will go down in HISTORY as the WORST president in the USA; furthermore, ALL the presidents that came out of that LOUSEY state have done nothing but get us into a so-called-WAR..........
DMZ1

Elizabeth, CO

#8 Aug 15, 2007
IMPEACH,IMPEACH,IMPEACH BUSH/CHENEY,Inc.
Matthew Arnold from MI

United States

#9 Aug 15, 2007
Don't mess with Texas!! First to say it!

“Perp Walk Obama,Reid & Pelosi!”

Since: Apr 07

Central California

#10 Aug 15, 2007
DMZ1 wrote:
Why did you monitors take off my comments ???
Because you are a Moron.
31voldog

Palm Desert, CA

#11 Aug 16, 2007
Only a idiot CA liberal would speak of the state of Texas in that manner, just because you do not like Bush. Being in CA and working is difficult, but has given me the opportunity to realize first-hand the some CA people are just plain stupid, and are separated from the rest of the country by the desert for a reason..........so we do not have to deal with you very often. ji
amazon

Auburn Hills, MI

#12 Aug 16, 2007
DMZ1 wrote:
Why did you monitors take off my comments ??? Is it because I think BUSH should go to Corpus Cristi or Brownsville or Houston to give a "PEP RALLY" in the next 2 days.. and with hopes the lower part of TEXASS will wash into the ocean?? If you can't see a FACT, that this in-human low lieing bastard is a poor president, then you have a problem also.... He will go down in HISTORY as the WORST president in the USA; furthermore, ALL the presidents that came out of that LOUSEY state have done nothing but get us into a so-called-WAR..........
Because you are a very toxic and derogatory person with nothing worthwhile to say. Life has enough toxicity and we do not need any more from people like you.
31voldog

Palm Desert, CA

#13 Aug 16, 2007
JUST WANTED TO ADD THAT NOT ALL CA LIBERALS ARE IDIOTS. DID NOT MEAN TO OFFEND. DMZ1---YOU ARE...
JI

Since: Jul 07

United States

#15 Aug 16, 2007
The earth groaning again for the righteousness and justice of God. Lord have mercy!

Lisa Krempasky
kek

Vincentown, NJ

#16 Aug 16, 2007
Texas knows how to take care of 'her' own so 'Don't Mess With TEXAS! Being fully prepared for a 'possibility' of disaster is better than waiting until something 'for sure' is going to happen...remember New Orleans.
kek Reading,PA
not a republican anymore

AOL

#17 Aug 16, 2007
Hell we can solve the immigrations problem, let's give Texas and George W. Bush to Mexico. That way Mexico could have a real dictator, dumb as a rock, but a facist a-hole dictator non-the-less.
carl mc neil

United States

#18 Aug 16, 2007
Some people can politicize a dough-nut . Back to the article.
Ten tropical storms developed in the Atlantic last year, but only two made landfall in the United States.bush sucks.
DMZ1

United States

#19 Aug 16, 2007
TEXASS couldn't take care of itself when the mexicans came to take the state, at the ALAMO... ALL the texans ran and left it up for men from Tennessee to do THEIR job... What a sorry ass state STILL, as it should have been "divided" in half North&South like the states of Carolina,Virginia, Dakota,etc... that sorry ass state & certain people(presidents)have been a THORN in the USA.... BUSH is not a "Shrub" like one journalist said, but instead like a "Tumbleweed", which doesn't know where the hell it is going.... Best way to stop a tumbleweed, is to step on it and crush it!! Furthermore, ANY person such as he, that can ignore/change the FIRST word of our CONSTITUTION from "WE" to "ME" is very very arrogant/deceitful/self-center ed,etc.

“Perp Walk Obama,Reid & Pelosi!”

Since: Apr 07

Central California

#20 Aug 16, 2007
andet1987 wrote:
morons or idiots has the same effect if you call blacks the N word. so stop using these words. just use the words genius or einstein. thanks.
Whatever you say, EINSTEIN, just put down the crack pipe and back away slowly.
Matthew Arnold from MI

United States

#21 Aug 16, 2007
Hmmm...didn't take to long for this forum to go off topic. Anyone got any new news?

“Perp Walk Obama,Reid & Pelosi!”

Since: Apr 07

Central California

#22 Aug 16, 2007
They're all going to Die. The End.
Stacey

Scottsdale, AZ

#23 Aug 19, 2007
andet1987 wrote:
texas and florida are bush crime family states. that is why the storms are mad at these states.
And God smote the gay people with AIDS, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tamaulipas, Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teen Arrested on Smuggling Charges Oct 11 Matthew 1
Texas Sheriffs Speak Out On Damage From Illegal... Aug '14 Here Is One 21
National Guard border duty faces hazy future Aug '14 Zanonni 47
Vermont asked to investigate housing undocument... Jul '14 Former New Englander 3
A declaration of disdain Jul '14 gilbert 1
Migration spotlights Mexican 'coyote' smugglers Jul '14 flight other 1
When You Think of People Illegally Crossing the... Jul '14 MegaRed 3

Tamaulipas, Mexico People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE