Residents in Arizona town feel 'invaded by Border Patrol'

Jan 15, 2013 Full story: Bend Bulletin 28

For the last 20 years, they have descended on the sun-bleached desert lands in southeastern Arizona near the Mexican border.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bob

United States

#1 Jan 18, 2013
OH!!!!!! BOO!HOO!!!!!I would rather have them there then hordes of illegal hopping the border.
tinfoil hat

Bisbee, AZ

#2 Jan 19, 2013
Maybe finding an grownup to help to formulate a coherent sentence would help you express your thoughts in a more clear fashion. Your sentence (and I use the word very charitably) makes absolutely no sense.
onceuponatime

Bisbee, AZ

#3 Jan 19, 2013
She certainly interviewed the local "Brain Trust" for that story. I wonder which one of them told her that Arizna Street was in South Bisbee?
stinkitup

United States

#4 Jan 20, 2013
Haven't we all been invaded by "Gulch Geek"? I meant Dan.
well

Hamilton, Canada

#5 Jan 20, 2013
When there is lack of security they all start complaining. People are like animals.
stinkitup

United States

#6 Jan 20, 2013
well wrote:
When there is lack of security they all start complaining. People are like animals.
Please do not insult God's gentle creatures--the animals.

“Free Your Mind”

Since: Nov 12

Tucson

#8 Jan 27, 2013
stinkitup wrote:
Haven't we all been invaded by "Gulch Geek"? I meant Dan.
You mean tinfoil asshat? ;)
tinfoil hat

Bisbee, AZ

#9 Jan 28, 2013
Bellweather wrote:
<quoted text> You mean tinfoil asshat? ;)
As usual, you have nothing of substance to add to the discussion. Its very amusing how you think that anyone who can write a coherent sentence is the same person. You should really try to get out of your trailer park more often. Just stick to shoving crayons in your nose and bleating about how you shook Gabrielle Giffords' hand one time.
Observer

Tucson, AZ

#10 Jan 28, 2013
tinfoil hat wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, you have nothing of substance to add to the discussion. Its very amusing how you think that anyone who can write a coherent sentence is the same person. You should really try to get out of your trailer park more often. Just stick to shoving crayons in your nose and bleating about how you shook Gabrielle Giffords' hand one time.
"...you think that anyone who can write a coherent sentence is the same person."

Please take a closer look. What you have so much in common with the
other poster has nothing to do with a coherent sentence. One of them
is that you both can't see them.

“Free Your Mind”

Since: Nov 12

Tucson

#11 Jan 28, 2013
Tinfoil asshat- aka gulch geek... (syntax is a dead giveaway,) you're wrong again. I met Gabby in 2008. She gives me hugs EVERYTIME she sees me. Jealousy is unbecoming. Please, get a life. :p

“Free Your Mind”

Since: Nov 12

Tucson

#12 Jan 28, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
"...you think that anyone who can write a coherent sentence is the same person."
Please take a closer look. What you have so much in common with the
other poster has nothing to do with a coherent sentence. One of them
is that you both can't see them.
Exactly.

“Free Your Mind”

Since: Nov 12

Tucson

#13 Jan 28, 2013
Addendum: Asshat, I only got to shake PRESIDENT OBAMA'S hand once (so far.) And that was FRONT ROW at an INVITATION ONLY event. What is your claim to fame?...topix? rotflmao.
Groupie

Scottsdale, AZ

#14 Jan 28, 2013
Bellweather wrote:
Addendum: Asshat, I only got to shake PRESIDENT OBAMA'S hand once (so far.)
How long are you going to wait until you wash that hand?

“Free Your Mind”

Since: Nov 12

Tucson

#15 Jan 28, 2013
Groupie wrote:
<quoted text>
How long are you going to wait until you wash that hand?
That's funny. As my friends and I were leaving the event, ALL of us were like, "I'M NEVER WASHING MY HAND!!"
But, of course, the first time I used the toilet afterwards, I washed my hand. DUH.
That man has such an amazing presence, I can still feel his energy in my hand. Sorry, but nothing you say can bring me down. The sitting POTUS loves me, and he told me so!! THAT IS A BIG DEAL, so, whatever.:P
What's YOUR claim to fame?
Drone Prez

Bisbee, AZ

#16 Jan 28, 2013
Bellweather wrote:
<quoted text> That's funny. As my friends and I were leaving the event, ALL of us were like, "I'M NEVER WASHING MY HAND!!"
But, of course, the first time I used the toilet afterwards, I washed my hand. DUH.
That man has such an amazing presence, I can still feel his energy in my hand. Sorry, but nothing you say can bring me down. The sitting POTUS loves me, and he told me so!! THAT IS A BIG DEAL, so, whatever.:P
What's YOUR claim to fame?
The sitting Prez is a liar and a murderer.
Patti is a former meth head with a severe mental problem.

“Geekhood Is Greatness”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#17 Jan 28, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Please take a closer look. What you have so much in common with the
other poster has nothing to do with a coherent sentence. One of them
is that you both can't see them.
No need for schoolgirl innuendos. Try being as direct with your objections as you were about the targets of your nebulous implications. You yourself have nothing to risk: you can always shirk owning your opinions by switching to another identity and taking potshots from another angle. Agreed with or not, I find satisfaction in the possibility that my posts may prick some wakeful stirrings from largely somnambulistic viewers, bringing them to actually trying to think about what they are saying.
Observer

Tucson, AZ

#18 Jan 28, 2013
GulchGeek wrote:
<quoted text>
No need for schoolgirl innuendos. Try being as direct with your objections as you were about the targets of your nebulous implications. You yourself have nothing to risk: you can always shirk owning your opinions by switching to another identity and taking potshots from another angle. Agreed with or not, I find satisfaction in the possibility that my posts may prick some wakeful stirrings from largely somnambulistic viewers, bringing them to actually trying to think about what they are saying.
You really can't see yourself can you?
WoW

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#19 Jan 29, 2013
Bellweather wrote:
Addendum: Asshat, I only got to shake PRESIDENT OBAMA'S hand once (so far.) And that was FRONT ROW at an INVITATION ONLY event. What is your claim to fame?...topix? rotflmao.
What do you want.. a medal?

“Geekhood Is Greatness”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#20 Jan 29, 2013
Drone Prez wrote:
Patti is a former meth head with a severe mental problem.
Obama's secret-service bodyguards told me that at Intel Ocotillo in Tucson last September. Feigning shock, I responded, "You gotta be kidding, she doesn't seem anything like that on the TOPIX Bisbee forum!" Actually, she only shook with a secret service backup who deftly wrapped his arm around the Prez's side and offered his own hand. Can't verify that from the horse's mouth because I understand he later died.

“not all who wander are lost”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#21 Jan 30, 2013
tinfoil hat wrote:
Maybe finding an grownup to help to formulate a coherent sentence would help you express your thoughts in a more clear fashion. Your sentence (and I use the word very charitably) makes absolutely no sense.
"finding an grownup".. you are the grammer police??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sonora, Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alex Jones Explains USS Liberty as US consul cl... (Feb '12) Oct '14 BEN AFFLECK fan 9
Pacific storm blast pushes rain into Arizona Sep '14 Phoenix 1
Pacific storm blast pushes rain into Arizona Sep '14 Odile 1
Scientists check huge crack in Earth Aug '14 TALLYHO 8541 23
Mexican Congress Urges Gov't to Cancel Mine Con... Aug '14 Eduardo 2
US border effort sputters as migrants cross again Jul '14 Too Sad 3
US border effort sputters as migrants cross again Jul '14 Jeannie 1
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:11 am PST