El Chapo: Mexican Drug Lord 'Shot Dead'

El Chapo: Mexican Drug Lord 'Shot Dead'

There are 4 comments on the Metro Radio story from Feb 22, 2013, titled El Chapo: Mexican Drug Lord 'Shot Dead'. In it, Metro Radio reports that:

The 58-year-old head of the Sinaloa cartel is thought to have been among the bodies left after the shoot-out in a remote rural area of Peten, in Guatemala.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Metro Radio.

Since: Feb 13

Laval, Canada

#1 Feb 22, 2013
Hasta la vista you puddu
Eduardo

Torreón, Mexico

#2 Feb 22, 2013
iamnotamotherfucker wrote:
Hasta la vista you puddu
What's a puddu?

And no, the Guatemalan government is already claiming that was just rumor. I am not surprised, these animals usually hide in plain sight: in fancy neighborhoods of big cities not in the middle of some Mexican mountain range or some Central American jungle.
Sirius

Querétaro, Mexico

#3 Feb 22, 2013
From the start it was highly doubtfull.

I still have my doubts about the existance of "El Chapo", at least, as they present him.

But hell, wait a minute, there is Wikipedia... XD

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joaqu%C3%ADn_Guz...
talivan

Moreno Valley, CA

#4 Feb 23, 2013
Chapo is the king of kings

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sinaloa, Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lugo (Dec '11) May 28 lex 2
Holding Company Business Plan May 28 curious 2
News Mexicans fear U.S. immigration plan (May '07) May 18 Lost Planet Airmen 18,690
News Millions of immigrants waiting for green cards (Jun '13) Apr '15 RayOne 97
News Alleged pot smuggler ran Village Inn (5:19 a.m.) (Jun '09) Apr '15 muzzlepup 22
News Heroin's road to Arizona tests law enforcement,... Jan '15 sadmom 3
News Illegal immigrants: SB-1070 will not stop us (May '10) Nov '14 dirtbag1958 262
More from around the web