'Cradle' of Mexico's great revolt is ...

'Cradle' of Mexico's great revolt is in dispute

There are 4 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 20, 2010, titled 'Cradle' of Mexico's great revolt is in dispute. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

The Mexican states of Chihuahua and Puebla are at odds over which can rightfully call itself the "Cradle of the Mexican Revolution." Puebla's supporters say the revolution began in the city of Puebla on Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

black ops

El Paso, TX

#1 Nov 20, 2010
pancho villa was a gay serial killer
Bobby Bag O Donuts

United States

#2 Nov 20, 2010
The last revolution was betrayed before the ink was even dry. Mexico needs another armed rebellion so that hopefully this time the people can be citizens and not peasants.
ZiaMiddleView

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Nov 20, 2010
If I was a Mexican I would be more concerned with the current "revolution" going on with the narcos.
Alberto Garcia

El Paso, TX

#4 Nov 21, 2010
Viva Mexico! Maybe others will draw inspiration from these past events to improve Mexico.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Puebla, Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Letter: Significance of Cinco de Mayo for Mexicans May '15 wild child 1
News Editorial: A tribute to Cinco de Mayo May '15 Volver volver volver 1
News SL Tennessee to add 300 jobs in $35 million Cli... (Feb '10) Jan '15 jim 6
News Border showdown: Families want U.S. entry (Mar '14) Nov '14 8987799asd 84
News UFO at Popocatepetl volcano returns over severa... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Understatement 1
News Mexico's auto industry: Bane or boon for US Big... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Sirius 5
News Finally a " new VW Golf hits U.S showrooms (May '14) May '14 Tom Loy 1
More from around the web