Vote shows Mexicans have little faith in any party

Full story: El Paso Times 9
After a Super Sunday of elections across Mexico that was widely seen as a test for the 2012 presidential race and the nation's future, the winner turns out to be - well, not really anyone. Full Story
voters say

United States

#1 Jul 5, 2010
Low voter turnout=it's a failed government; nothging will change it this way.

When the subjects want to be citizens, they will change it.
Petro

El Paso, TX

#2 Jul 5, 2010
We Mexicans love to party! We "borrachos" will drink until we stink like sshit!
Felipe Calderoff

Oceanside, CA

#3 Jul 5, 2010
Hey Fockers

Houston, TX

#4 Jul 5, 2010
Petro wrote:
We Mexicans love to party! We "borrachos" will drink until we stink like sshit!
Spoken like a true boot-licking goat.
665 and half

El Paso, TX

#5 Jul 5, 2010
Mexico made a deal with Satan. Satan has come to collect his payment of souls.
U.S. bankers, politicans, wall street hoodlums and all other corrupt, self serving, humanity enslaving people you paying attention? You are next.
I hope you love hot weather. Enjoy!
Petro

El Paso, TX

#6 Jul 6, 2010
We're Democrats thats it F the Ripofflicans.
Samuel The Hornet

Temecula, CA

#7 Jul 6, 2010
665 and half wrote:
Mexico made a deal with Satan. Satan has come to collect his payment of souls.
U.S. bankers, politicans, wall street hoodlums and all other corrupt, self serving, humanity enslaving people you paying attention? You are next.
I hope you love hot weather. Enjoy!
You have a GOOD point " 665 & 1/2 .... The most corrupt nation in the world in the U.S., and 70% of Dems are in the " Masonic " club, as 100% of Republicans are also, and others mix it up with other " Secret Societies " such as the " Sculls & Bones ", and thats why this nation is in the mess that it's in and always finds reasons to have everyone else in the world as enemies in the name of " Corporate " dominance and " Imperialistic " expansionism, that some day the world will seek payment from this nation on top of a real God that will cast " Judgement " upon the U.S. like we see already happening .... The Hornet
Many people

Las Cruces, NM

#8 Jul 7, 2010
claim the Mexican people are stupid. I think this proves they are not any more so than the average American.
El Pasoan

El Paso, TX

#9 Jul 8, 2010
Felipe Calderoff wrote:
"Felipe, thanks for the site the article on Mexican Beaches really opened my eyes" I am starting to understand Mexican people and they really don't give a rats ass about anyone or anything. I read this about Mexican Beaches. Quote from Mexico's Federal environmental protection AGency. "Mexico discharges 33,000 gallons of untreated sewage into the ocean each second. Only 40.2% of Mexico’s wastewater is treated before being dumped." I guess there is a reason why they are called dirty Mexicans. How sad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Puebla, Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UFO at Popocatepetl volcano returns over severa... Oct '14 Understatement 1
Mexico's auto industry: Bane or boon for US Big... Jul '14 Sirius 5
Finally a " new VW Golf hits U.S showrooms (May '14) May '14 Tom Loy 1
Miami's Ten Best Things to Do Under $10 This We... (May '14) May '14 RATA 22
Border showdown: Families want U.S. entry (Mar '14) May '14 zanony 83
Turned away, Mexican women giving birth outside... (Feb '14) Mar '14 PATRIOT DVC 4
Border showdown: Families want U.S. entry (Mar '14) Mar '14 Gary 38

Puebla, Mexico People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:19 pm PST