Canada Big Draw for Mexicans

Aug 16, 2007 Full story: The Epoch Times 146

“There are a lot of educated Mexicans coming up as well.”

A group of migrants unload their belongings from a truck at a park near the town center before sunset in Las Palomas, Chihuahua, Mexico. via The Epoch Times

Full Story
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
mex

Mexico

#2 Dec 16, 2007
with all the respect you deserve sue f**k you... mexicans are way better than the idiots you have in the US and you are the best proof for my statement... and next time you want to call mexicans "a disgusting race" think it twice fu***ng gringa
THE BaYaReA

San Jose, CA

#3 Dec 16, 2007
sue must be a an inbreed hick,she probably mad that a none english immigrant took her redneck job and now she cant buy no more meth
Let Them Go

Pleasantville, NJ

#4 Dec 16, 2007
mex wrote:
with all the respect you deserve sue f**k you... mexicans are way better than the idiots you have in the US and you are the best proof for my statement... and next time you want to call mexicans "a disgusting race" think it twice fu***ng gringa
Well, when people leave Mexico and go to either the USA or Canada illegally to live, they are not Mexicans. They are illegal transients from Mexico. The USA has enough of them, and Canada is welcome to all of them. As far as legal immigrants, even those American-Mexicans, they are all simply Americans. A Mexican is simply a citizen of Mexico, and who identifies Mexico as his country. If a legal Mexican-American identify's Mexico as his country first, then he should return to Mexico as he is not an American first.
Sue

Swedesboro, NJ

#5 Dec 16, 2007
mex wrote:
YOUR grammer and english is so poor, do you wonder why any LEGAL American wants you around? Dirty, unvaccinated, living 10 or more to a place,broken down cars sitting in the yards, anchor babies that I help pay for, unwed mexican mothers that their so called men don't take care of, UNEDUCATED, Mexicans take slave wages to work in the USA.....hahahaaha.......
Sue

Swedesboro, NJ

#6 Dec 16, 2007
THE BaYaReA wrote:
sue must be a an inbreed hick,she probably mad that a none english immigrant took her redneck job and now she cant buy no more meth
YOU are just jealous that I live the American dream dork! Now go clean the toilet and pick the fields for vegetables!
Sue

Swedesboro, NJ

#7 Dec 17, 2007
THE BaYaReA wrote:
What grade level of school did you complete? Hmmm 3rd grade? Your grammer and spelling is so bad! Take a look at what you wrote......it's tooooo funny you really show your ignorance!
THE BaYaReA

San Jose, CA

#8 Dec 17, 2007
are u on crank?
Herbie Klaus

Pleasantville, NJ

#9 Dec 17, 2007
THE BaYaReA wrote:
Now that you have received your 3rd. grade GED, I suggest that you continue with your studies and get a 4th. grade GED.
Sue

Swedesboro, NJ

#10 Dec 17, 2007
THE BaYaReA wrote:
are u on crank?
go clean the toilets and pick the vegetables in the fields....total illiterate!
Beaner picker Teacher

Pleasantville, NJ

#12 Dec 18, 2007
THE BaYaReA wrote:
are u on crank?
The final grades are in! You have failed Beaner picking class. You failed to pick the beans in the correct manner. Pick up your hoe and go back to Mexico.
sue

Auburn Hills, MI

#13 Dec 18, 2007
The fact that millions of ladies and gentlemen are leaving Latin-America, Africa, and Asia in order to have better lives in the United States, Canada, Europe, or Austalia seems to prove that most developing countries would be wise to ask the United States or Europe to rule them. Their own leaders are simply incapable of providing good government.
Sarcasm

United States

#14 Dec 18, 2007
Round them up and send them all to Canada...

Mexicanada sounds better than Mexicamericanada.

Canada deservest the very best...so give them all our illegals.

Canada has national health coverage waiting for them.
Sue

Swedesboro, NJ

#15 Dec 18, 2007
sue wrote:
The fact that millions of ladies and gentlemen are leaving Latin-America, Africa, and Asia in order to have better lives in the United States, Canada, Europe, or Austalia seems to prove that most developing countries would be wise to ask the United States or Europe to rule them. Their own leaders are simply incapable of providing good government.
I did not write this thread.....I am the original person with the name of Sue on here....someone else is using the same name as i am. I will be changing my name

“Stop typing and start reading!”

Since: Mar 07

San Diego

#16 Dec 18, 2007
Enragement ensues... :D
Nightflyer

Canada

#17 Dec 18, 2007
sue wrote:
What about trillions in foreign aid over the years?

A high percentage of foreign aid dollars is squandered, misused, or outright stolen by corrupt govts.Many times the money is never used for the "project" it was intended for and the people who need/deserve the money never see it.

For example.....I had the fine opportunity to live in Kenya for 8 years in the '80s. Great country, great people, great wildlife/tourist trade etc. Kenyans are well educated and good people etc..It is a third world country and has some of the typical problems. It has many rich people but also has many poor people.

Some time ago,a few years ago I believe, northern Kenya was hit with a drought.The govt. was calling on richer nations/UN to help out.A Kenyan journalist was surprised and investigated. He discovered that the Kenyan govt. had spent $12 million over a couple of years on buying luxury cars(BMW's, Mercedes, etc..) for themselves.

Kenyans were outraged.How can a govt. spend money like that when there are so many needs for it's population! Anyways, I haven't been back in years and have been told by a few Kenyans I know living in Canada that Kenya's private sector booms while the govt./services suck as usual.

Third world govts. are useless.
Veronica

Amstelveen, Netherlands

#18 Dec 18, 2007
My dear fellow human beings most of us are fortunate to have access to higher education and living conditions. The unfortunate ones flees their native lands in pursue of better living conditions after all that is how America has developed.

Yes it is true some immigrants can only have low pay manual labour jobs and yes their living conditions will be dirt poor, but even this dirt poor situation for some is a step up.
Iím not trying to sound morally correct but sometimes we can try to look at the situation from their perspective.

In reality you Americans should be happy Canada wants to have Mexican immigrants, if I were you I would make sure every Mexican I come across get the message. Go to Canada, Canada is welcoming you with open arms. Spread the word around and you will be Mexican free.

“Stop typing and start reading!”

Since: Mar 07

San Diego

#19 Dec 18, 2007
Veronica wrote:
My dear fellow human beings most of us are fortunate to have access to higher education and living conditions. The unfortunate ones flees their native lands in pursue of better living conditions after all that is how America has developed.
Oh, put a sock in it. These people aren't coming here to be Americans. They're coming here to get freebes and send them home. To the tune of billions a year.
Veronica

Amstelveen, Netherlands

#20 Dec 18, 2007
Rekd wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, put a sock in it. These people aren't coming here to be Americans. They're coming here to get freebes and send them home. To the tune of billions a year.
What freebees, they work don't they. What is your problem, Canada wants them. Do you begrudge them Canada?
Nightflyer

Canada

#21 Dec 18, 2007
The govt. of Canada is welcoming right now because in provinces like Alberta there is a massive labor shortage due to the oil boom.And let me tell you, it's a boom! There are PLENTY of jobs in Alberta and there is a shortage of trades workers....welders, pipe fitters, crane operators,electricians,carpent ers, etc.

You will be most successful and lucky to get VERY good wages with having a trade.Yes, there are other opportunities but the best of the best is in those trades.

However, jobs in retail, restaurant workers, general labor in construction, etc...are in desperate need of workers too because the boom creates spinoffs like a population boom and new houses.Many canadians could care less about working in WalMart or a restaurant so businesses is hiring who comes along which seems to be attracting alot of mexicans.I guess businesses don't have much choice.

BTW....the cost of living is extremely high in Alberta especially the cities.It's not bad everywhere but I know guys who live in Ft.McMurray, where MUCH of the oil boom is occurring, and they pay $1500 mth. for a one bedroom apartment! Real estate is very high too!!
Because of the high cost of living, some stores in those areas like Walmart and Canadian tire pay $12-$15 per hour which is much more than other WalMarts in Canada. Some of those mexicans are going to get a big surprise at their wage, then surprised again at rent costs.
Small Town America

Pleasantville, NJ

#22 Dec 18, 2007
Veronica wrote:
<quoted text>What freebees, they work don't they. What is your problem, Canada wants them. Do you begrudge them Canada?
Hell no!! Let them go! The illegals who have trade and business experiance as well as the educated will arrive in the USA under legal work visa's or the permanent legal route that is being worked out for a new immigration law. Only 3% of the 12 million illegals are estimated to have jobs, and many of these are paid under the table.
Canada better be prepared for these 12 million unskilled laborers who don't work. And who will bring their families, and who do not assimillate or understand English. And in addition to providing social and health benefits, you better triple your law enforcement and emergency services, because I can assure you, it will be a burden that you have not anticipated or can handle. Our country has not concealed our problem. Everywhere that you go in the USA, from the cities to the little towns, our problem is quite obvious. We have hospitals go bankrupt, crime, etc. And, these illegals live, travel, and shop in blocks of groups and gangs. And, their allegience is to Mexico. Enjoy!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palomas, Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Community Easter Egg Hunt is Saturday (Apr '14) Apr '14 Mrs Peter Cottontail 2
Palomas dentist dispels the rumors of his untim... (Jul '08) Jan '14 Jesus Barba 29
FBI agent: Aroma restaurant owner paid alleged ... (Mar '10) Jan '14 USA 50
Kids living in Mexico get U.S. education across... (Sep '13) Nov '13 spud 125
Police: Mexican cartel hit list targets Americans (Jun '08) Sep '13 warheadforU 60
A cloud of dust: the myth of border security (Aug '13) Aug '13 Brenda besson 2
A touch of color: Future home of Pink Store in ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 yes 1
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:42 pm PST