Illegal Immigration and the Border Patrol: Problems and Probability of More

Mar 28, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: National Ledger

The United States Border Patrol cannot seem to catch a break. Border Patrol agents have to guard both the US-Canadian Border and the nearly 2,000-mile-long US-Mexico Border, the most frequently crossed ... via National Ledger

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
alin sadek bacilio

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 28, 2008
 

Judged:

3

1

1

we need to invest more money to protect our northern and southern borders,usa is the best country in the world thats why everybody wants to be here,this problem of illegal immigration will never end we need to came up with a good reform. thank you.

Since: Mar 08

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 29, 2008
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I THINK USA AND MEXICO NEED TO BECOME ONE
Jim Hall

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 29, 2008
 
Don't forget Canada, Tiffany.
If the US took over Mexico and Canada our border would'nt have to be as long, we would only have one to watch and the illegals would have to come by way of boats.

“Ma0 BaMa THE GREAT DECEIVER”

Since: Mar 08

somewhere i BELONG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 29, 2008
 

Judged:

1

the us southern border needs to be sealed to stop the possible terrorist infiltrations of the united states. the us needs to implement a shoot on sight policy. the security of the united states is at great risk from its southern border.

turn it into a militerized zone.

Since: Mar 08

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 31, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

marcuss wrote:
the us southern border needs to be sealed to stop the possible terrorist infiltrations of the united states. the us needs to implement a shoot on sight policy. the security of the united states is at great risk from its southern border.
turn it into a militerized zone.
Well when we got people like you that want to do a shoot on sight policy. I think you should be the first one we pratice on. When you think like that. It is only going to bring more violance in to the world. And nobody ever thinks about the kid.

“Ma0 BaMa THE GREAT DECEIVER”

Since: Mar 08

somewhere i BELONG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 31, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TIFFANY PRECIADO wrote:
<quoted text>
Well when we got people like you that want to do a shoot on sight policy. I think you should be the first one we pratice on. When you think like that. It is only going to bring more violance in to the world. And nobody ever thinks about the kid.
whats your plan? let them come in so we taxpayers just keep getting screwd paying for people who dont belong here? give them all a house and a welfare card? how about YOU pay for just their health care? legal americans could have free universal heath care but instead the 350 billion spent on people who DONT belong here get it for free. whats your plan ROCKET SCIENTIST?

Since: Mar 08

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 1, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

marcuss wrote:
<quoted text>
whats your plan? let them come in so we taxpayers just keep getting screwd paying for people who dont belong here? give them all a house and a welfare card? how about YOU pay for just their health care? legal americans could have free universal heath care but instead the 350 billion spent on people who DONT belong here get it for free. whats your plan ROCKET SCIENTIST?
Let me tell you something they do not get anything handed down to them. Us tax payers are paying for those lazy a** that don't want to work so get it straight. Your problem is that they can pay cash for there homes and you are still making payment that is if you even own. And who are you to say that they do not belong here. I feel that they have just as many rights to be here as rude people like you do.

“Ma0 BaMa THE GREAT DECEIVER”

Since: Mar 08

somewhere i BELONG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 1, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TIFFANY PRECIADO wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me tell you something they do not get anything handed down to them. Us tax payers are paying for those lazy a** that don't want to work so get it straight. Your problem is that they can pay cash for there homes and you are still making payment that is if you even own. And who are you to say that they do not belong here. I feel that they have just as many rights to be here as rude people like you do.
hmm what does the word "ILLEGAL" mean to you? i think mabe you see it as its ok as long as you get away with it. I AM A CITIZEN BORN HERE. theose leeches send so much of american cash to the shit hole they came from and it is destroying the ECONOMY for the people who BELONG HERE. 350 billion dollars a year spent on people who dont BELONG HERE. are you having a hard time grasping that something ILLEGAL is against the law? it might be hard for you to understand i see that from your posts.

there is a immagration prossess if the people who want to come here would FOLLOW the laws that are in place i have no problem with them coming here.
its those ILLEGALS is who is the problem.......
FLAT OUT THEY DONT BELONG HERE.

the prison system is infested with illegals who have commited murders and been busted dealing drugs. we citezens have to pay taxes wich goes to paying for them at a tune of 55k a year for each of those turds who dont belong here in the first place. so dont give me your horse shit about they have a right to be here. those shit bags will destroy this country.

“Ma0 BaMa THE GREAT DECEIVER”

Since: Mar 08

somewhere i BELONG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 1, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

TIFFANY PRECIADO wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me tell you something they do not get anything handed down to them. Us tax payers are paying for those lazy a** that don't want to work so get it straight. Your problem is that they can pay cash for there homes and you are still making payment that is if you even own. And who are you to say that they do not belong here. I feel that they have just as many rights to be here as rude people like you do.
how about when a illegal has a child here? they have no insurance so who do you think gets stuck with the bill? mexico? no taxpayers. all the programs like WICK and others feed the babys born here and once again WE TAXPAYERS get to foot the bill. you need to read up on some things before you post because i belive you are completely clueless about this issue.

how about a few illegals pitch a tent in your yard and YOU let them shower in your house.
then their whole family can pitch tents. hell you can pay for their food.

see their just doing the same thing but its americas yard that the tents are in.

alin sadek bacilio

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 1, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

i think we need to kick george bush out the white house, he messed up the nation, and he is not done yet come on people wake up and smell the coffe

Since: Mar 08

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 2, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

marcuss wrote:
<quoted text>
hmm what does the word "ILLEGAL" mean to you? i think mabe you see it as its ok as long as you get away with it. I AM A CITIZEN BORN HERE. theose leeches send so much of american cash to the shit hole they came from and it is destroying the ECONOMY for the people who BELONG HERE. 350 billion dollars a year spent on people who dont BELONG HERE. are you having a hard time grasping that something ILLEGAL is against the law? it might be hard for you to understand i see that from your posts.
there is a immagration prossess if the people who want to come here would FOLLOW the laws that are in place i have no problem with them coming here.
its those ILLEGALS is who is the problem.......
FLAT OUT THEY DONT BELONG HERE.
the prison system is infested with illegals who have commited murders and been busted dealing drugs. we citezens have to pay taxes wich goes to paying for them at a tune of 55k a year for each of those turds who dont belong here in the first place. so dont give me your horse shit about they have a right to be here. those shit bags will destroy this country.
No see it is a******* like you that will destroy this country.. And you want to talk about the prison system being infested with them. well there is pleanty amercians in there to. so don't even give me that bull s***.

“Ma0 BaMa THE GREAT DECEIVER”

Since: Mar 08

somewhere i BELONG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 2, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

TIFFANY PRECIADO wrote:
<quoted text>
No see it is a******* like you that will destroy this country.. And you want to talk about the prison system being infested with them. well there is pleanty amercians in there to. so don't even give me that bull s***.
wow you are really dense.

* Criminal aliens incarcerated increased from about 42,000 at year-end 2001 to about 49,000 at year-end 2004.[federal prisons only]

I just ran the numbers to see how much crime is caused by illegal immigrants. I conclude that they cause about 21% of it, a crime rate 6 time that of legal residents, meaning that illegal immigrants cause 3,360 murders, 19,950 rapes, 450,000 burglaries, and 1.45 million serious thefts, besides other categories of crimes.

need more info? if you think its ok then go to the border nd give them rides they must be tired from walking so far.
Glory

Encino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 2, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Border Patrol...nuke those illegal aliens!
PSL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 2, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

alin sadek bacilio wrote:
we need to invest more money to protect our northern and southern borders,usa is the best country in the world thats why everybody wants to be here,this problem of illegal immigration will never end we need to came up with a good reform. thank you.
I think we need protection from our government.

Since: Sep 07

District Heights, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 2, 2008
 
No, what we need to do is allow all these 'illegal' aliens to come here legally by having UNLIMITED numbers of Visas for people from Mexico and Canada.

I swear, people keep on whining about the 'illegal immigrants being in prison!' Guess what: most of them are in there for NON-violent crimes connected with the drug trade, which should have been made LEGAL years if not DECADES ago.

Secondly, they do not have a crime rate '6 times that of legal residents' unless you also count drug crimes. When you take them out, they actually have a LESSER amount of crime as a percentage of all crime than legal residents and naturalized citizens, as well as natural born citizens.

Saying things like "Turn the border into a militarized zone!" is not going to do jack shit. Why don't you try coming up with REAL solutions like I gave above, that will increase the amounts of tax paying legal residents, as well as not allowing businesses to take advantage of illegal immigrants.
Jake of Phoenix

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 2, 2008
 
Gov Urges Sheriff, Phoenix to Settle Immigration Fight

April 2nd, 2008 @ 11:29am

by Kevin Tripp and Jim Cross/KTAR
http://ktar.com/...

”Gov. Janet Napolitano urged Phoenix Mayor Phil Gordon and Sheriff Joe Arpaio to resolve their differences over immigration enforcement Wednesday as Hispanic leaders called for an end to the sheriff's immigration patrols, claiming they are dividing the community and could lead to violence.”

“NOW” The Mexican-American Bund is threatening to retaliate violently if Sheriff Joe continues to enforce the LAW! Either your Legal or Illegal Why do they deserve special treatment?

“Ma0 BaMa THE GREAT DECEIVER”

Since: Mar 08

somewhere i BELONG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 2, 2008
 

Judged:

1

Jake of Phoenix wrote:
Gov Urges Sheriff, Phoenix to Settle Immigration Fight
April 2nd, 2008 @ 11:29am
by Kevin Tripp and Jim Cross/KTAR
http://ktar.com/...
”Gov. Janet Napolitano urged Phoenix Mayor Phil Gordon and Sheriff Joe Arpaio to resolve their differences over immigration enforcement Wednesday as Hispanic leaders called for an end to the sheriff's immigration patrols, claiming they are dividing the community and could lead to violence.”
“NOW” The Mexican-American Bund is threatening to retaliate violently if Sheriff Joe continues to enforce the LAW! Either your Legal or Illegal Why do they deserve special treatment?
any attacks against police or citezens should be treated as terrorist attacks against america.

it would qualify as foreginers attacking americans. they should be treaed no different.

good thing gitmo is still open.

Since: Mar 08

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Apr 3, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

marcuss wrote:
<quoted text>
wow you are really dense.
* Criminal aliens incarcerated increased from about 42,000 at year-end 2001 to about 49,000 at year-end 2004.[federal prisons only]
I just ran the numbers to see how much crime is caused by illegal immigrants. I conclude that they cause about 21% of it, a crime rate 6 time that of legal residents, meaning that illegal immigrants cause 3,360 murders, 19,950 rapes, 450,000 burglaries, and 1.45 million serious thefts, besides other categories of crimes.
need more info? if you think its ok then go to the border nd give them rides they must be tired from walking so far.
well maybe i will just go and do that.
Dave

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Apr 3, 2008
 
marcuss wrote:
<quoted text>
wow you are really dense.
* Criminal aliens incarcerated increased from about 42,000 at year-end 2001 to about 49,000 at year-end 2004.[federal prisons only]
I just ran the numbers to see how much crime is caused by illegal immigrants. I conclude that they cause about 21% of it, a crime rate 6 time that of legal residents, meaning that illegal immigrants cause 3,360 murders, 19,950 rapes, 450,000 burglaries, and 1.45 million serious thefts, besides other categories of crimes.
need more info? if you think its ok then go to the border nd give them rides they must be tired from walking so far.
Well, let´s¨see whose dense. Just using your "statistics" you've decided illegals commit 21% of the the total crime. And then, that's 6 times as much as legals, so therefore legals would be committing about 3 to 4 percent of the crime. Kind of makes you wonder who's doing the other 75% of crime in the US.

It's this stupid logic that twists people's minds who are incapable of thinking for themselves, go back to school, only an idiot could come up with your "facts".

“Ma0 BaMa THE GREAT DECEIVER”

Since: Mar 08

somewhere i BELONG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Apr 3, 2008
 
TIFFANY PRECIADO wrote:
<quoted text>
well maybe i will just go and do that.
YOUR FLATTULENCE PRECEDES YOU.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Palomas, Mexico Discussions

Search the Palomas, Mexico Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Community Easter Egg Hunt is Saturday Apr '14 Mrs Peter Cottontail 2
Palomas dentist dispels the rumors of his untim... (Jul '08) Jan '14 Jesus Barba 29
FBI agent: Aroma restaurant owner paid alleged ... (Mar '10) Jan '14 USA 50
Kids living in Mexico get U.S. education across... (Sep '13) Nov '13 spud 125
Police: Mexican cartel hit list targets Americans (Jun '08) Sep '13 warheadforU 60
A cloud of dust: the myth of border security (Aug '13) Aug '13 Brenda besson 2
A touch of color: Future home of Pink Store in ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 yes 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••