Sonoran-style hot dogs at Los Compas in Bayard

Apr 30, 2012 Full story: Desert Exposure 6

Columns and Departments Editor's Note Letters Desert Diary Tumbleweeds Southwest Gardener Henry Lightcap's Journal Borderlines The Starry Dome Talking Horses Ramblin' Outdoors Guides to Go Continental Divide Special Sections 40 Days & 40 Nights The To-Do List Red or Green Hot Diggity Dog! Dining Guide Table Talk Arts Exposure Arts Scene Gallery ... (more)

Full Story
Old Man

Albuquerque, NM

#1 May 4, 2012
LMAO Mexican's don't eat hot dogs, they use them to practice giving oral sex.
Concerned

Mexico

#2 May 4, 2012
Actually I was surprised to find many stands in Mexico dedicated to selling just hot dogs. The various ways they cook them is hot dog cooking art.

I was even more surprised years ago when I found stands devoted solely to cooking corn. They also come in many flavors and forms.

I really do not eat either, but every Mexican woman is a gourmet chef when it comes to cooking.

Old Man

Albuquerque, NM

#3 May 4, 2012
Concerned wrote:
Actually I was surprised to find many stands in Mexico dedicated to selling just hot dogs. The various ways they cook them is hot dog cooking art.
I was even more surprised years ago when I found stands devoted solely to cooking corn. They also come in many flavors and forms.
I really do not eat either, but every Mexican woman is a gourmet chef when it comes to cooking.
ya to cooking and a good blow

Since: Aug 08

#4 May 4, 2012
Concerned wrote:
I thought every mexican woman was a sawed-off 4' tall fat fire plug.
Concerned

Mexico

#5 May 4, 2012
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>I thought every mexican woman was a sawed-off 4' tall fat fire plug.
Not the one that just won Miss Universe or whatever title it was. But some resemble that remark. Believe me there are a lot of head turning stunners in Mexico. A lot of them do not need to tan or need that much makeup either.

Since: Aug 08

#6 May 5, 2012
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the one that just won Miss Universe or whatever title it was. But some resemble that remark. Believe me there are a lot of head turning stunners in Mexico. A lot of them do not need to tan or need that much makeup either.
Uhuh...sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palomas, Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Community Easter Egg Hunt is Saturday (Apr '14) Apr '14 Mrs Peter Cottontail 2
Palomas dentist dispels the rumors of his untim... (Jul '08) Jan '14 Jesus Barba 29
FBI agent: Aroma restaurant owner paid alleged ... (Mar '10) Jan '14 USA 50
Kids living in Mexico get U.S. education across... (Sep '13) Nov '13 spud 125
Police: Mexican cartel hit list targets Americans (Jun '08) Sep '13 warheadforU 60
A cloud of dust: the myth of border security (Aug '13) Aug '13 Brenda besson 2
A touch of color: Future home of Pink Store in ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 yes 1
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:39 pm PST