Pop star's use of salvia puts hallucinogen in the spotlight

There are 2 comments on the KTNV story from Jan 4, 2011, titled Pop star's use of salvia puts hallucinogen in the spotlight. In it, KTNV reports that:

After a video surfaced on the Internet last month of pop star Miley Cyrus -- giggling and semi-coherent, holding a bong -- many wondered what the 18-year-old singer had inhaled.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTNV.

American In Monterrey

Mexico

#1 Jan 4, 2011
How about legalizing pot instead of criminalizing this stuff.....like the cartels need more products to move.
BBAB

United States

#2 Jan 8, 2011
she has disgraced herself to the max. She knew what she was doing when she did it and she had a choice. I as a mother of 3 girls that idolized miley do not want them knowing anythiing about her personal life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oaxaca, Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News REPORTAJE: Salvia "Mar a pastora", de planta me... (Oct '08) Mar '15 concienciadespierta 19
News Two Mexican places coming to Grand and Prospect... Feb '15 Luis 1
Salina Cruz aduana - nationalizing foreign cars (May '13) Nov '14 Citizen 10
Split Coconut Puerto Escondido (Nov '14) Nov '14 GAME AGAIN 1
funny (Oct '14) Oct '14 PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 1
News Migration spotlights Mexican 'coyote' smugglers (Jul '14) Jul '14 flight other 1
News Fitchburg mural honors environmentalist Marion ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Pajama People 6
More from around the web