New Zealand airport security measures

New Zealand airport security measures

There are 2 comments on the The Age story from Aug 16, 2011, titled New Zealand airport security measures. In it, The Age reports that:

There's something amazing that happens in New Zealand. It's not Richie McCaw getting away with all those blatant fouls - it's the airports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Age.

texasflyer

Grand Prairie, TX

#1 Aug 17, 2011
This article is full of errors. TSA screening isn't required in the USA either for small passenger planes. In fact, a new start up is in the works.
http://www.alaskadispatch.com/article/aviatio...
tabahiko

Misato, Japan

#2 Sep 4, 2011
Hi, I performed dance”AKB48” at wedding party.
AKB48 is very famous idol in Asia.
I succeed to please guests.
AKB48 has something attractive.

Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oaxaca, Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Billions in US remittances a lifeline for many ... Apr '16 ima Ilis Myka Ash... 1
News 3 undeniable reasons to explore Mexico (Jan '13) Jan '16 seanjohn5 2
News Should This Woman Be Deported? (May '08) Dec '15 dangminhcongcom 1,256
News Chuck Barrett: Mexican immigration rooted in U.... (Sep '15) Sep '15 tomin cali 1
News Judge orders WH to release illegal immigrants f... (Jul '15) Jul '15 wild child 1
News Smith: ISIS training camps at border? Puras men... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Penske Material 3
News REPORTAJE: Salvia "Mar a pastora", de planta me... (Oct '08) Mar '15 concienciadespierta 19
More from around the web