Teen from Mexico dies of rabies in Sa...

Teen from Mexico dies of rabies in Santa Maria

There are 2 comments on the SanLuisObispo.com story from Mar 26, 2008, titled Teen from Mexico dies of rabies in Santa Maria. In it, SanLuisObispo.com reports that:

“He came in, collapsed and died in the emergency room”

A 16-year-old boy died from rabies two days after he came to this Central Coast town from Mexico, public health officials said Friday. via SanLuisObispo.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SanLuisObispo.com.

Glory

La Puente, CA

#1 Mar 27, 2008
I sincerely feel for this boy, but again......It is NOT up to AMERICA and AMERICANS to take care of the worlds sick and poor. This is a good example why Mexicans should do as Americans did in 1776. Fight a corrupt government. Americans weren't equipped with the "modern" weaponery, but still won the Revolutionary War. They need to start taking a reality check about their own country and fix it.
Brian

Los Altos, CA

#2 Apr 19, 2011
A kid dies of rabies, and all you can think of is his nationality ?....Talk about misunderstanding the issue and turning it into a political issue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oaxaca, Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge orders WH to release illegal immigrants f... Jul 27 wild child 1
News Smith: ISIS training camps at border? Puras men... Jul 15 Penske Material 3
News REPORTAJE: Salvia "Mar a pastora", de planta me... (Oct '08) Mar '15 concienciadespierta 19
News Two Mexican places coming to Grand and Prospect... Feb '15 Luis 1
Salina Cruz aduana - nationalizing foreign cars (May '13) Nov '14 Citizen 10
Split Coconut Puerto Escondido (Nov '14) Nov '14 GAME AGAIN 1
funny (Oct '14) Oct '14 PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 1
More from around the web