Mexico plans immigration shake-up

Mexico plans immigration shake-up

There are 22 comments on the El Paso Times story from Jan 2, 2011, titled Mexico plans immigration shake-up. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Mexico plans a shake-up of its corruption-ridden immigration institute, officials said, after a year that saw some of the worst atrocities against illegal migrants trekking through the country - including the mass slaughter of 72 Central and South Americans trying to reach the United States.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
El Gringo Con 8 inches

United States

#22 Jan 3, 2011
These dang nabbit Mexicans and get their dang head out their rear. First they speak about "mi tierra bonita" and then they can't wait to get the whell out of thar. Then now they are suppose to help migrants from central and south america.

WHELL! Just give them thar dang nabbit dill dough and shove it in them.
I do not think so

El Paso, TX

#23 Jan 3, 2011
La Tuya Jackson wrote:
memo to all previous posters: pack your bags and go back to the old country your ancestors came from... you dont belong in aztlan, you dont have the right to criticize mexico or mexicans when your ancestors stole these lands from their rightful owners. Get a grip on the history of the border or STFU!
To follow this line of thought logically back in time, I guess we should all just crawl back into the ocean, our point of origin from a biological point of view. The humans who crossed from Asia ten or fifteen thousand years ago unjustly displaced numerous innocent animals, so I guess their nearest relatives in the Americas should be told to go back as well and leave everything as it was at whichever point in time the craziest among us feel is just. Who is to decide such things and how far back in time to you go? Just about all borders were decided historically by force; history was a bloodbath, deal with it. We try to make things better in the future, that's all we can do. We can't start over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oaxaca, Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chuck Barrett: Mexican immigration rooted in U.... Sep '15 tomin cali 1
News Judge orders WH to release illegal immigrants f... Jul '15 wild child 1
News Smith: ISIS training camps at border? Puras men... Jul '15 Penske Material 3
News REPORTAJE: Salvia "Mar a pastora", de planta me... (Oct '08) Mar '15 concienciadespierta 19
News Two Mexican places coming to Grand and Prospect... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Luis 1
Salina Cruz aduana - nationalizing foreign cars (May '13) Nov '14 Citizen 10
Split Coconut Puerto Escondido (Nov '14) Nov '14 GAME AGAIN 1
More from around the web