Workshop helps businesses with compli...

Workshop helps businesses with complicated migrant worker hiring laws

There are 2 comments on the Deseret News story from Aug 23, 2011, titled Workshop helps businesses with complicated migrant worker hiring laws. In it, Deseret News reports that:

A Park City luxury vacation rentals company found out a couple of years ago that many of its seasonal workers were in the United States illegally.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Deseret News.

“George Soros & The Dummy!”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1 Aug 23, 2011
I'm guessing that now they can't use ignorance as an excuse when they get popped for hiring illegals. The truth is many of these companies didn't care as long as they were turning a larger profit.

“Get over yourself...”

Since: Jan 08

You're not that important

#2 Aug 23, 2011
Darth Troll wrote:
... The truth is many of these companies didn't care as long as they were turning a larger profit.
That is the sad truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nuevo Leon, Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bishop Saenz: Ministry is `a great work' Sep 10 Proper Words Police 7
News Mexico's Disappeared Who Won't Disappear Sep 6 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
Nuevo Leon Music Forum (Nov '12) Feb '16 Musikologist 12
News Children's Hospital CEO cancels appearance at c... (Jul '15) Jul '15 I Hate The French 1
News Does Mexico need a new Zapata or Villa to lead ... (Dec '14) Dec '14 MexicanINexile 2
News El Paso Police identify man shot by officer (1:... (Dec '08) Dec '14 Concerned 4
News Vigilantes Take Mexico's Safety Into Their Own ... (Jul '13) Dec '14 Sur 13 Beat 6
More from around the web