Occupy Tijuana Tests Rights

Occupy Tijuana Tests Rights

There are 3 comments on the Salem-News.com story from Oct 23, 2011, titled Occupy Tijuana Tests Rights. In it, Salem-News.com reports that:

In the wee hours of the morning of Tuesday, October 18, dozens of state, municipal and possibly federal police officers raided Occupy Tijuana's encampment in the border city's Plaza Rio zone and arrested 27 people, mostly young professionals and students, for violating city ordinances like urinating in public and allegedly possessing drugs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Salem-News.com.

Since: Jul 10

Calexico, CA

#1 Oct 23, 2011
what did they think this is new york city
see the light

United States

#2 Oct 25, 2011
Why are they protesting? Do they think we include Tijuna asw part of the U.S.?

Since: Jul 10

Calexico, CA

#3 Oct 25, 2011
see the light wrote:
Why are they protesting? Do they think we include Tijuna asw part of the U.S.?
Well maybe they are starting early before they jump the fence and come here illegally.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nuevo Leon, Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bishop Saenz: Ministry is `a great work' Sep '16 Proper Words Police 7
News Mexico's Disappeared Who Won't Disappear Sep '16 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
Nuevo Leon Music Forum (Nov '12) Feb '16 Musikologist 12
News Children's Hospital CEO cancels appearance at c... (Jul '15) Jul '15 I Hate The French 1
News Does Mexico need a new Zapata or Villa to lead ... (Dec '14) Dec '14 MexicanINexile 2
News El Paso Police identify man shot by officer (1:... (Dec '08) Dec '14 Concerned 4
News Vigilantes Take Mexico's Safety Into Their Own ... (Jul '13) Dec '14 Sur 13 Beat 6
More from around the web