Two Deming men missing in Mexico

Two Deming men missing in Mexico

There are 40 comments on the The Deming Headlight story from Oct 27, 2010, titled Two Deming men missing in Mexico. In it, The Deming Headlight reports that:

Two Deming men have been reported missing by their families. The absences do not seem to be related.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Deming Headlight.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Que Loco

United States

#1 Oct 28, 2010
I hope they find these two young men but to me this is kind of stupid to be going into mexico for the weekend with all this corruption going on over there. I was stopped in Juarez about fifteen years ago and I was going to be hauled off to jail and car impounded, I just so happened to have a fifty dollar bill in my front pocket and i told the officer that I would give that to him and can you believe that he let me go for that money. It's sad but so true, the policemen over there are Very Corrupt.
If I had not of had those fifty dollars in my pocket who know's what might of happened to me.
RacerX

Santa Fe, NM

#2 Oct 28, 2010
Yet the people from Mexico that live here hate this country and want it to be like it is there.
Que Loco

United States

#3 Oct 28, 2010
RacerX wrote:
Yet the people from Mexico that live here hate this country and want it to be like it is there.
Where did you get that info from ? America is America and we will fight for it, just because they are here does not mean we are going to let them change the way we are, I belive that those in Washington want to change us and the way we live. Vote Them Democrats OUT !
RacerX

Santa Fe, NM

#4 Oct 28, 2010
I am only referring to the people who boo the United States at soccer games, the people driving around with foreign flags on their cars and the desire to subvert the constitution.
stubborn

Fort Yukon, AK

#5 Oct 28, 2010
I wonder if his dad used to work for border patrol? I could be completely wrong and hope I am. I wish people would stay away from Mexico until it is safe. God help him now.
essie

Houston, TX

#6 Oct 28, 2010
everyone knows it is not safe to go across the border. why they go is beyond me.. crazy..
my prayers are with the families.

God bless America...
D-Town Girl

United States

#7 Oct 28, 2010
@ Stubborn no thats not the son of the BP Renteria your talking about!

I Hope they find him and bring him home save and unharmed! Its these military police in MX that are so terrible and it dont matter if your involved in drugs or not they will get the most innocent people! I have lost 6 good people in past 2 years over there and i sure in hell dont want to lose another! Its kinda hard to not go and visit your family over there when thats all you know, but i guess its a chance some of them take! I will never set foot in MX again! Praying for you mijo! Come back home!
Que Loco

United States

#8 Oct 28, 2010
RacerX wrote:
I am only referring to the people who boo the United States at soccer games, the people driving around with foreign flags on their cars and the desire to subvert the constitution.
Well I wont get involved in the soccer agenda, but what do you think of people driving around with dixie flags on their windsheilds. As for the constitution, I belive that the politicians are doing that not the people driving around or living here.

I truly do hope for the Mother's sake they find those boys, I would hate to lose my son I dont care if its here in the Great USA or in Mexico

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#9 Oct 28, 2010
ohhhh, i think i will go for a stroll in afghanistan and take in the sites... what idiot goes into a war zone for no reason? The only reason for it would be drug related and then they deserve what they get.
DEMING

Roswell, NM

#10 Oct 28, 2010
Justice4no1 wrote:
ohhhh, i think i will go for a stroll in afghanistan and take in the sites... what idiot goes into a war zone for no reason? The only reason for it would be drug related and then they deserve what they get.
YOU ARE STUPID IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT DONT TALK.
RacerX

Rio Rancho, NM

#11 Oct 28, 2010
I agree, I hope the men get returned home safely.

Lets see. I am not crazy about the Dixie thing, but I am from New Mexico and have no experience in the South.

That being said, to tag that flag as a sign of oppression or racism is stupid too.

Seems to me people are too worried about some sign, or gesture being inappropriate than they are fixing the problems that hurt minorities like eternal life as a ward of the state on welfare with a bleak future.

And you are right the politicos are a lot of the problem with the constitution, but we as citizens are just as faulty for not having their heads on a platter.
Que Loco wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I wont get involved in the soccer agenda, but what do you think of people driving around with dixie flags on their windsheilds. As for the constitution, I belive that the politicians are doing that not the people driving around or living here.
I truly do hope for the Mother's sake they find those boys, I would hate to lose my son I dont care if its here in the Great USA or in Mexico
Que Loco

United States

#12 Oct 28, 2010
RacerX wrote:
Lets see. I am not crazy about the Dixie thing, but I am from New Mexico and have no experience in the South.
That being said, to tag that flag as a sign of oppression or racism is stupid too.
Seems to me people are too worried about some sign, or gesture being inappropriate than they are fixing the problems that hurt minorities like eternal life as a ward of the state on welfare with a bleak future.
And you are right the politicos are a lot of the problem with the constitution, but we as citizens are just as faulty for not having their heads on a platter.
<quoted text>
You are correct on most of what you post ,but I must correct you on the welfare part. I am a contractor and run a substantial buisness and the only ones that come around asking to get hired are mexican nationals and when I have approached young american young and older men they are content with either living at home with their parents supporting them or the older guy's being on un-employment checks and collecting foodstamps. I AINT NEVER SEEN an Anglo or Black man out there in the fields picking chile or onions, So with that said Im kind of happy that there is the minority that want to work for a living instead of depending on the Great USA to support them.Oh and besides that, I love my green and red chile, thanks to them I am enjoying eating the stuff
RacerX

Rio Rancho, NM

#13 Oct 28, 2010
There is that, I will concede your point about the farm workers to a point.

I was born into a family of poor people who were white and worked farms and lived in tent cities in California back in the fifties.

Yes, that was then, but it has been done. I think you will see it happen soon if things do not start getting better.
4thepeople

Santa Fe, NM

#14 Oct 28, 2010
Que Loco wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct on most of what you post ,but I must correct you on the welfare part. I am a contractor and run a substantial buisness and the only ones that come around asking to get hired are mexican nationals and when I have approached young american young and older men they are content with either living at home with their parents supporting them or the older guy's being on un-employment checks and collecting foodstamps. I AINT NEVER SEEN an Anglo or Black man out there in the fields picking chile or onions, So with that said Im kind of happy that there is the minority that want to work for a living instead of depending on the Great USA to support them.Oh and besides that, I love my green and red chile, thanks to them I am enjoying eating the stuff
I agree with que loco on this I have passed the chile fields and never onece have I seen a anglo or a black man out there!And yet YOU see them at the corrner of walmart with a sign in need of food or work for food! when there is work and busses that take them to the fields to work and pick chile! WEll back to the topic I pray these boys are safe and get brought back to the USA safely!
FAMILIA MEZA MONTES

Albuquerque, NM

#15 Oct 28, 2010
OUR PRAYERS GO OUT TO ESTHER AND HER FAMILY. CON EL FAVOR DE DIOS LENCHO VOLVERA A CASA. YA VERA QUE LES VA LLAMAR O LO VAN A VER WALKING IN THE FRONT DOOR. LENCHO IS A NICE GUY AND A HARDWORKER. SEGUIREMOS ORANDO POR USTEDES. IN THE NAME OF JESUS CRIST LENCHO ESTA BIEN Y PRONTO VOLVERA. NO PIERDAN LA FE.. AQUI ESTAMOS PARA LO QUE LES PUEDAMOS AYUDAR.
*FAMILIA MEZA MONTES*
Border Native-American

Florissant, CO

#16 Oct 28, 2010
Que Loco wrote:
<quoted text>
Dixie flags are American and historic. Foreign flags are.. foreign and disrespectful (all things considered) in our current illegal immigration invasion. Duh.
lrc

Albuquerque, NM

#17 Oct 28, 2010
those of you people who don't know whats going on needs to keep your damn comments to yourself..
pissed off

Albuquerque, NM

#18 Oct 28, 2010
your one cold hearted selfish sob... did it ever occur to you that this individual has family over there.. right away you want to sit there and assume it has to do with drugs.. i hope you would go accross the border.. guaranttee you'd get picked up too & no way in hell that you would ever be seen again. and what would you say when people start saying this idiot was disappeared for drugs? ya thats what i thought.. so just keep your comments to youself.!!!!
pissed off

Albuquerque, NM

#19 Oct 28, 2010
RacerX wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR A SELFISH DUMB SOB.. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON BUT YA YOU CAN SURE RUN YOUR DAMN MOUTH.. YOU SIT THERE AND ASSUME IT HAD TO DO WITH DRUGS. WELL NEWS FLASH IDIOT. ALOT OF THEIR FAMILY IS IN MEXICO. SINCE WHEN IS IT WRONG TO VISIT FAMILY.. YOUR JUST STUPID AND LIKE I SAID BEFORE IF YOU WOULD GO TO MEXICO AND THE SAME THING HAPPENS TO YOU... WHAT DID IT HAPPEN CAUSE YOU WERE INVOLVED WITH DRUGS TOO?? EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT.. YOU'RE JUST A PIECE OF CRAP WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON.. SO YOU SHOULD JUST KEEP YOUR MAOUTH SHUT CAUSE YOUR JUST AN IDIOT!!!!
pissed off

Albuquerque, NM

#20 Oct 28, 2010
i think that the idiot justice4no1 should keep comments to their themselves. you are obviously talking out your ass!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nuevo Leon, Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nuevo Leon Music Forum (Nov '12) Feb '16 Musikologist 12
News Children's Hospital CEO cancels appearance at c... (Jul '15) Jul '15 I Hate The French 1
News Does Mexico need a new Zapata or Villa to lead ... (Dec '14) Dec '14 MexicanINexile 2
News El Paso Police identify man shot by officer (1:... (Dec '08) Dec '14 Concerned 4
News Vigilantes Take Mexico's Safety Into Their Own ... (Jul '13) Dec '14 Sur 13 Beat 6
News A teen girl's broken heart (Feb '09) Oct '14 JackBNimble 18
News Border Patrol: Leave law enforcement to the pros (Sep '14) Sep '14 dirtbag1958 1
More from around the web