Wanted "Cesar Uriel Romo"
bailbondagent

United States

#1 May 2, 2011
Wanted Cesar Uriel Romo From Pasadena,Tx . He is wanted for failure to appear on a sexual assult charge of a Minor Up to $1500.00 REWARD !

Cesar Uriel Romo deseado De Pasadena, Tx.¡Es deseado para el fracaso parezca en una carga sexual de assult de un Menor hasta $1500,00 RECOMPENSA!

He is in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Please check our Facebook Page for more Details

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php... #!/profile.php?id=100002360059 117&sk=wall
bailbondagent

Houston, TX

#2 May 26, 2011
Cesar their is still time for you to make the correct choice by turning yourself in to face charges and I can put in a good word in for you with the judge.The longer you run and hide to avoid charges the worse it can be for you.Their are alot of people looking for you and to tell the truth they will not give up.If you dont turn yourself in soon to face these charges it could be anytime in the future as in tomorrow,next week,next month or a year from now you will be arrested for the crime you have commited.And if you think the law in Mexico is different from here your mistaken cause once the bulliten is sent to the proper officials in Mexico they will seek to locate and arrest you and send you back to the US to face charges.As for your friends on FB and your family will be investigated to get information on your where abouts , my question is to you if you care for your friends and family why put them through this ? Do your friends and family a huge favor and contact me to turn yourself in there is still time to correct everything and help you !Hope you make the right choice and think about this and turn yourself in soon stop hurting people who care for you !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nuevo Leon, Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nuevo Leon Music Forum (Nov '12) Feb '16 Musikologist 12
News Children's Hospital CEO cancels appearance at c... (Jul '15) Jul '15 I Hate The French 1
News Does Mexico need a new Zapata or Villa to lead ... (Dec '14) Dec '14 MexicanINexile 2
News El Paso Police identify man shot by officer (1:... (Dec '08) Dec '14 Concerned 4
News Vigilantes Take Mexico's Safety Into Their Own ... (Jul '13) Dec '14 Sur 13 Beat 6
News A teen girl's broken heart (Feb '09) Oct '14 JackBNimble 18
News Border Patrol: Leave law enforcement to the pros (Sep '14) Sep '14 dirtbag1958 1
More from around the web