A teen girl's broken heart

Dec 14, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TheMonitor.com

Adriana Garcia will not live to see 20 without a significant amount of money her family does not have.

Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Apr 21, 2014
charley

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2009

Judged:

broken hearted teens !
thats me !
i really want my ex back i love him so much and no one can ever compare to that
i got pregnant with his child and got rid of it , i love him so much
curious

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2009

Judged:

don't worry sweety I'll take good care of you.
Depressed Girl

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2009

Judged:

i'm 13 years old and i have been threw so many break ups i can't even begin to count them.
right when i think my heart is healed and i am beginning to love again, a guy comes along and makes me think that he is different from all the other guys. but as soon as he gets what he wants from me, he dumps me and leaves me with a bruised and beaten heart.
my bf just broke up with me and i don't think my heart will ever fully heal.
what the

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2009

Judged:

13 years old and been through break ups!?? you need to concentrate on school, and better things than boys! Education first family second , boys -in college
Read the article

Harlingen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2009

This girl is not heart broken for a boy...she needs a transplant. You all sound stupid making fun of this girl.
linda

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2009

OMG!!! you are only 13 and giving it up? you seriously need to get some self esteem and respect yourself and your body. soooo sad to hear you talk like an adult when you are only a child and should be thinking about school and having fun in a healthy and more child like activities and not having sex!!
unnamed

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2009

i'm 15 years old and i love my life at times i won't complain but when it comes to my love life everything completly goes wrong for me, the first time i thought i was in love was when i was in year 7 and i'd liked this boy until year 9, he was horrible to me, then another boy came along and i was with him for 6 and a half months i knew i was over the over boy straight away, so further into the relationship we was sure we were in love, after all his promises he ended it and got with someone else straight away, one of my mates. i rarly speak to him now but when i do im fine with it were good mates. I recently started going to my aunties and started to get close to my cousins boyfriends brother hes 23 but were good mates and he thinks nothing of me like that. his best mate is 18 and apparently he likes me but i really like this other one, i thought it would go somewhere but he even said im too young, i found out he got with someone and he brought me to meet her, i was gutted and couldnt even sit in the same room as him, i think i love him? but to be perfectly honest do i know what love is? or are my emotions of who i'm liking really messed up at the moment, what should i do about him? should i just go for his best mate instead?
psychedelic heart

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2010

.hAhaixT!!.itS sO haRd fOr bEing a bRokEn heaRted righT????..yOu reaLLy tRied to fOrget hiM buT yOu cOuldNt do iT thOugh!!...
yuffa

Algiers, Algeria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2010

im 17 years old and im in love with a boy who has a gf ......but he told me he liked me ...i waited for him a lot but he didn't come now im in relation with his frnd ...and he stares at me alot when im with my bf i really dont know what to do i dont love my bf .......but i love his frnd
the singer of duelo

Mcallen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2010

unnamed wrote:
i'm 15 years old and i love my life at times i won't complain but when it comes to my love life everything completly goes wrong for me, the first time i thought i was in love was when i was in year 7 and i'd liked this boy until year 9, he was horrible to me, then another boy came along and i was with him for 6 and a half months i knew i was over the over boy straight away, so further into the relationship we was sure we were in love, after all his promises he ended it and got with someone else straight away, one of my mates. i rarly speak to him now but when i do im fine with it were good mates. I recently started going to my aunties and started to get close to my cousins boyfriends brother hes 23 but were good mates and he thinks nothing of me like that. his best mate is 18 and apparently he likes me but i really like this other one, i thought it would go somewhere but he even said im too young, i found out he got with someone and he brought me to meet her, i was gutted and couldnt even sit in the same room as him, i think i love him? but to be perfectly honest do i know what love is? or are my emotions of who i'm liking really messed up at the moment, what should i do about him? should i just go for his best mate instead?
I THINK UR A SKANK!! go buy my new c.d my group is named duelo.im famous
AnGeL DaRLing

Marshall Islands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

unnamed wrote:
(I am now 21 and am in my third year in colleg... there is this guy that i've been dating for almost 4 years now. we've had our ups and downs and sometimes it is really too much that we think of breaking up as the solution.But we love each other soooooo much that we find it hard to let each other go...love is painful but it can't never be smooth so be sure you know what decisions to make to make the right choice in your life....
AnGeL DaRLing

Marshall Islands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

i am now 21 and am in my third year in college....there is this guy that i've been dating for almost 4 years now...we've had our ups and downs and sometimes it is really too much that we always think of breaking up as the solutions...but we love each other soooo much that we find it hard to let each other go...love is painful but it can't never be smooth and easy...so don't let your doubts fail you and then later on you regret...
soumya

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

i'm 18 years old i luv my x boy frnd from d deepest core of my hrt but i realized this thing when he left me actually i came to know his value when he left and came to know that he suffered a alot jst b'coz of me and after all this i want him to come back in my lyf again b'coz i want to give him luv all i had inside me SO
TUNE MERE JANA KABHI NAHI JANA
HAN HO GAYI GALTI MJHSE MAI JANTA HUN PAR AB BHI MAI TJHE APNI JAAN MANTA HUN EK AKHIRI MAUKA DE MJHE AJ BHI MAI TUJHE APNI SHAAN MANTA HUN GALTI TOH SABSE HOTI HAI GALTI MJHSE BHAI HO GAYI AB MAAF BHI KARDE MJHE KYUN DUR ITNA HO GAYI
Ask A Mojado

Palm Desert, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

soumya wrote:
i'm 18 years old i luv my x boy frnd from d deepest core of my hrt but i realized this thing when he left me actually i came to know his value when he left and came to know that he suffered a alot jst b'coz of me and after all this i want him to come back in my lyf again b'coz i want to give him luv all i had inside me SO
HAN HO GAYI GALTI MJHSE MAI JANTA HUN PAR AB BHI MAI TJHE APNI JAAN MANTA HUN EK AKHIRI MAUKA DE MJHE AJ BHI MAI TUJHE APNI SHAAN MANTA HUN GALTI TOH SABSE HOTI HAI GALTI MJHSE BHAI HO GAYI AB MAAF BHI KARDE MJHE KYUN DUR ITNA HO GAYI
Sorry you feel so broken pharted... your young, enjoy your youth, have fun, date other boy's, you will find true love....
Carlos Danger

Palm Desert, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

soumya wrote:
You just need a huge hairy chorizo shoved in your torta....
katty lavigne

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2014

im a teenage gal hu fall in love at a very young age i dated with dat guy for 3years afta 3 years he dump me i was totaly heart broken though its been a year nw dat m loosig him i still cnt fogt hm ma heart is still crying thinking about him/.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Nuevo Leon, Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nuevo Leon Music Forum (Nov '12) Apr '14 Musikologist 8
Raymond becomes major hurricane as it nears Mexico (Oct '13) Oct '13 Peter 1
Agents find 8 dead; seize nearly 6.5 tons of ma... (Aug '13) Sep '13 Juan 40
Illegal immigrant on high-speed chase arrested ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Ask A Mojado 21
buscando (Jul '13) Jul '13 jorge rivas 1
Vigilantes Take Mexico's Safety Into Their Own ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 MexicoNeedsRevolu... 4
Feds: Progreso bridge toll collector smuggled t... (Aug '11) Jun '13 Sirius 9

Search the Nuevo Leon, Mexico Forum:
•••