Twelve illegal immigrants rescued from smuggler

Full story: KGNS-TV Laredo

Twelve undocumented immigrants are rescued from a hot 18-wheeler. It happened at the Hebbronville checkpoint.
Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Oct 28, 2012
Right On

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

And yet Mexico claims they stop illegals at their southern border.
cute donkeys

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Wow, it looks like the number of illegal alien gorillas doubled over the past week. Normally you see about fifty standing around on RT. 1 here in Woodbridge VA but it looks to be about a hundred today. Somebody better play taps and lower the flag because this country has descended into unadulterated nastiness.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

a life sentence would be fitting for that driver for bringing in 12 more o supporters.

this is going to cost us,the driver will probably get fines for not having an ac for o voters and 12 new college students or great paying jobs for invading.

seems from what i have read they keep those invaders after smuggling to make sure they get paid,other wise they know these invaders will never pay.
El Cid

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Yay, Texas taxpayers just inherited an 18 wheeler and 12 more parasites are not going to be stealing from me.
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

With Nafta I believe millions are coming in on trucks and not being checked properly at the border. That's why the decrease in Border crossing on foot.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

ronnie wrote:
With Nafta I believe millions are coming in on trucks and not being checked properly at the border. That's why the decrease in Border crossing on foot.
nafta has something in it that we were not told about the free movement of people it seems.

mexico has brought this up i think in north Carolina,have to look it up it is on topix.
cute donkeys

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

ronnie wrote:
I think you are right. It's totally unscientific but I've always had good instincts about some things and what I see in my own area and my frequent travels up to New York leave me without a shred of doubt that they are still pouring in at intense levels

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Nuevo Leon, Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A teen girl's broken heart (Feb '09) Apr '14 katty lavigne 16
Nuevo Leon Music Forum (Nov '12) Apr '14 Musikologist 8
Raymond becomes major hurricane as it nears Mexico (Oct '13) Oct '13 Peter 1
Agents find 8 dead; seize nearly 6.5 tons of ma... (Aug '13) Sep '13 Juan 40
Illegal immigrant on high-speed chase arrested ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Ask A Mojado 21
buscando (Jul '13) Jul '13 jorge rivas 1
Vigilantes Take Mexico's Safety Into Their Own ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 MexicoNeedsRevolu... 4

Search the Nuevo Leon, Mexico Forum:
•••