Brazen Arizona

Full story: Lowell Sun 17
"Cuanto?" asks a young man pointing to four bottles of car polish at a recent garage sale in an east Phoenix neighborhood. Full Story
Chumrunner

Lowell, MA

#1 Jun 27, 2010
Illegal immigrants are upset b/c they admit they are here illegally and might get caught. So the point of this article is what?
citizen

Lowell, MA

#3 Jun 27, 2010
I have no sympathy for them. Come here legally and I will have no problem it.
Going To AZ

United States

#4 Jun 27, 2010
I'm going to Phoenix this week. I really hadn't planned on sitting by an interstate north out of town, however, I will just to watch the illegals leave!
alan

Maringouin, LA

#5 Jun 27, 2010
Chumrunner wrote:
Illegal immigrants are upset b/c they admit they are here illegally and might get caught. So the point of this article is what?
amanda myers of the assoc.press wrote this crap.she is a bleeding heart that wants people to feel sorry for those that break the law.who knows,she might be banging an illegal?
geezer

Belmont, MA

#6 Jun 27, 2010
What the frigg is up with the catholic church out there? Where I was brought I was taught to respect the 10 commandments, and obey laws and other silly things like that. I guess when you get across the country to weyback land those things don't count. Get the frigg out of my country you bunch of trespassers. I have NO sympathy for those turds, they BROKE THE LAW to be here, now suffer the freaking consequences, and while you're sucking up to the church for a going away blessing, you might think about going to confession for all the lying, thieving and other nifty against-the-law things that you do on a daily basis.
plopsdad

Michigan Center, MI

#7 Jun 27, 2010
geezer wrote:
What the frigg is up with the catholic church out there? Where I was brought I was taught to respect the 10 commandments, and obey laws and other silly things like that. I guess when you get across the country to weyback land those things don't count. Get the frigg out of my country you bunch of trespassers. I have NO sympathy for those turds, they BROKE THE LAW to be here, now suffer the freaking consequences, and while you're sucking up to the church for a going away blessing, you might think about going to confession for all the lying, thieving and other nifty against-the-law things that you do on a daily basis.
tell that to the father of your parish and you will get the offical story line about accepting, loving your bother.... Its onyl because attenance levels are dropping and they see them as new coffer fillers
memyself

Dracut, MA

#8 Jun 28, 2010
Brazen Arizona - more like praisin Arizona. The key word in this story is "illegal!" The laws are being enforced and you lead with a story like this - too bad about them. I work with a lot of people who have become citizens and originally had LEGAL green cards. My grandparents were the same way. If they want to be in this country let them do it legally, and stop this baloney about trying to make us feel bad for them.
Hammerhead

Lexington, MA

#9 Jun 28, 2010
excellent!!! the law is working!! now we need to pass the same law here!

ADIOS!
A realistic hispanic

Phoenix, AZ

#10 Jun 28, 2010
Bummer!!! Shouldnt have come here illegally in the first place...and so sorry that the "funding" is being cut for illegals, maybe now it can be used for those US citizens that have had benefits such as medicare and disability cut in the last 5 years to actually start recieving those again.( You all know those folks...the ones that paid into the system while working legally for many years only to be told that there are is no more money to fund them!) Good Riddance!!!!!!!!!!
donkeyman

Klamath Falls, OR

#11 Jun 28, 2010
God bless Arizona all that live there LEGALLY.
Truth Teller

Ashland, VA

#12 Jun 28, 2010
I'm sure there will need to be adjustments made by those who have built their houses upon the sand by ignoring the right way, but that is what happens when people look the 'other way' so they can profit.

Reaping what one sows is a universal truth. You never get corn when you plant peas.

Come back if you like, but do it the proper way as countless others have done before you. That is what made this country so blessed and so appealing to you.
Bill Kreutzmann

Lowell, MA

#13 Jun 28, 2010
We should allow the illegals in this country. Have them build the wall on the border then give them a hip check to the Mexican side.
American Patriot

Opelousas, LA

#15 Jul 2, 2010
Jan Brewer for president! NOW!
Tony

Maynard, MA

#16 Jul 2, 2010
alan wrote:
<quoted text>amanda myers of the assoc.press wrote this crap.she is a bleeding heart that wants people to feel sorry for those that break the law.who knows,she might be banging an illegal?
More like she is afraid of losing her cook, maid, and landscapers. They will be force back to their own country and she will have to pay an American worker more money.
norm9do

AOL

#17 Jul 4, 2010
A realistic hispanic wrote:
Bummer!!! Shouldnt have come here illegally in the first place...and so sorry that the "funding" is being cut for illegals, maybe now it can be used for those US citizens that have had benefits such as medicare and disability cut in the last 5 years to actually start recieving those again.( You all know those folks...the ones that paid into the system while working legally for many years only to be told that there are is no more money to fund them!) Good Riddance!!!!!!!!!!
The fact of the matter is that those who came here illegally have no one to blame but themselves for their current plights. They have come close to depleating Arizona's treasury and have siphoned off funds in other states they illegally reside in for services that have run the balance sheets deep into the red negative numbers.
The clear reason for the Federal immigration laws on the books today is to regulate the mass inflow of immigrants as to not overwhelm the resources and countries infrastructure.
The truth of the matter is that Mexico is a failed state with regards to providing jobs, education and oppurtunities for it's citizens such as the United States has for it's citizens. I know of no new programs that the Mexican government has implimented in the past 5+ years to address these issues.
Yet on the same token, they agressively pursue and arrest and deport those who illegally arrive in Mexico from Columbia, El Salvador and others from countries below it's own southern border. Mexico should fix it's own problems before they meddle in the immigration affairs of this country and attempt to sway members of Congress to create an amnesty and change the immigration laws as they no stand. If there are Mexican nationals and their families who want to come to America to live and work, apply thru the proper channels for citizenship and I guarantee you will be welcomed to this country and not have to hide in the shadows or be in fear of being deported.....ever!
Down and Out

New York, NY

#18 Jul 4, 2010
This article contains more bleeding heart molly coddle propaganda by the illegal immigration apologists.
Find somewhere else to cry your big 'gator tears, this crowd is underwhelmed by the pleas for sympathy.
Get legal or get out!!
cujo47

San Antonio, TX

#19 Jul 4, 2010
The LaRaza propaganda of these poor Mexicans just trying to support the families is running very thin. We are no longer falling for it. We are no longer wishing to hear the sob stories any longer. Criminals have families too. What Arizona is getting now is nothing but that now. So save it for another time as we are no longer willing to be sympathetic to your lies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nayarit, Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Luna County Sheriff's Office welcomes new hires (Jan '14) Aug '14 same old story 15
Dolphins: Another world in Puerto Vallarta/Rivi... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Sirius 2
Mexico Hopes to Expand Tourism Market to Russia... (Sep '13) Sep '13 sirius 2
48 hours in Madrid (Feb '13) Feb '13 Sirius 4
Global acts of kindness (Nov '09) Jan '13 Sirius 4
Rally planned for San Jose man facing deportation (Nov '12) Dec '12 Concerned 85
Alejandro Martinez Passes Away After Three Year... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Osaronmcdonal 1
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:58 pm PST