Migrants sending home less money from U.S. to Mexico

Apr 20, 2008 Full story: Los Angeles Times 18

“There is a lot of worry and very little work”

TEJARO, MEXICO -- The U.S. economic downturn and tightened border controls have begun to alter the rhythms of undocumented migrants who used to move back and forth with regularity, which has crimped the flow of ... via Los Angeles Times

Full Story

“Ma0 BaMa THE GREAT DECEIVER”

Since: Mar 08

somewhere i BELONG

#1 Apr 20, 2008
yes its a good thing to see. now if the illegals would just pack up and leave. that would be a great thing for this country. wait and see how the american welfare countries suffer because of it.

i would gladly ride out a depression if it means the illegals will be gone from this country. a depression just might work to rid the country of people who dont belong here.
kenneth

Houston, TX

#3 Apr 20, 2008
by the way im from kaufman elementry in 2nd grade

i think most of you know alexis

“Green card?”

Since: Jan 08

Tepic, Nayarit, Mexico

#4 Apr 20, 2008
Southsider Soy Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
White people don't belong here on the Nican Tlaca continent. Less money is good! ha ha ha ha! Mexicans live poor all their lives and they look at this country as a paradise in these days. Try to get your hopes up because it will never happen. Mexicans are already here in big numbers. Talking and praying won't solve a damn thing. So good luck on that theroy of yours.
Mexicans are here to stay as you whites are already here! But sooner or later whites will be the minority in the U.S. if the Mexicans keep comming! Good luck on trying to stop them! Ice took more then 200,000 Mexicans back to Mexico in one yr but in that same yr! A million more of Mexicans came in the U.S.
ha ha ha ha ha ha!
White European American decedants are all ILLEGAL! Since 1492 1607 1840's 2008!
on redman's and brownman's land!
Sorry soy boy, it's not a "theory", the Mexicans are flooding back to Mexico, and why not? Lot's of jobs here and housing is cheap, weathers better and we like Mexicans here.
The dream of reconquest is over, get back in school, study hard, then get a job. Quit hanging around with wanna be gang members and get of the drugs. Cause your on your own.

somewhere i BELONG

#6 Apr 20, 2008
<quoted text>
Not gangmember fool! Mexicans are not flooding to Mexico! Americans like YOURSELF ARE!
wont be long before you are next. hr 4088 is going to hook you clowns up. real good.
JBS

Plano, TX

#7 Apr 20, 2008
marcuss wrote:
<quoted text>
wont be long before you are next. hr 4088 is going to hook you clowns up. real good.
Why are you so against sharing this country? I understand the laws, but are not the laws designed to keep them out unconstitutional themselves? There are several business owners fighting to make wages lower for migrant workers farming (in America). To say you are prepared to face another depression if it rids America of Mexicans is such a bold and ignorant statement. I live on the border, and I've seen the drugs come across, and I've seen the people come across. I also know that the illegals that get across live their lives practically unnoticed by the "true Americans," outside of their provided services of cleaning your house or delivering your mail. Your racism is showing on your sleeves... right next to your insecurities.

somewhere i BELONG

#8 Apr 20, 2008
JBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so against sharing this country? I understand the laws, but are not the laws designed to keep them out unconstitutional themselves? There are several business owners fighting to make wages lower for migrant workers farming (in America). To say you are prepared to face another depression if it rids America of Mexicans is such a bold and ignorant statement. I live on the border, and I've seen the drugs come across, and I've seen the people come across. I also know that the illegals that get across live their lives practically unnoticed by the "true Americans," outside of their provided services of cleaning your house or delivering your mail. Your racism is showing on your sleeves... right next to your insecurities.
if you want to come here legally you are welcome. illegals give birth here and who do you think pays for it mexico? no the american taxpayer thats who. i pay 360 dollars a month for health insurance. the illegals pay nothing. 350 billion a year for illegals social services use. you think america is made of money? maybe we should give the illegals our homes too. when will it end? next will be free cars?

are you not seeing whats happening to the united states? the infestaton of our country and the sucking sound of our tax money being given to people that dont belong here.

somewhere i BELONG

#9 Apr 20, 2008
im far from a racist. have many friends of different cultures. they are not illegals. they are citezens of this country.
Glory

La Puente, CA

#11 Apr 21, 2008
The title is incorrect. Illegal aliens are sending home less and less money. I don't give a rats ass, they can just get the hell out of my country period. Our country is heading towards a depression thanks to our treasonous government and big business. We all know that once the handouts are either gone or cut, the illegals will be running home. It is past time for us to have enforced our immigration laws and borders. It is past time to put our military on the borders to protect OUR people.

somewhere i BELONG

#12 Apr 21, 2008
<quoted text>
Who said that i was MEXICAN! choose your words carefully buddie!
so what nationality is it that celebrates the illegals?

somewhere i BELONG

#13 Apr 21, 2008
<quoted text>
Not gangmember fool! Mexicans are not flooding to Mexico! Americans like YOURSELF ARE!
gang people are total losers. no desire to educate themselves or be anything of worth to the human race. the big payoff for it is death or prison.

have some pride in yourself.
tjisfun

Fremont, CA

#16 Apr 21, 2008
southsider is a Indian...He is full of hate.
He is a old angry man.
He always post hatred.

I wish he would go to Mexico and shoot off his mouth like he does here in the USA....He would never voice his opinion about Mexico in Mexico because he is a coward.

“Green card?”

Tepic, Nayarit, Mexico

#17 Apr 21, 2008
<quoted text>
What do you mean?
http://www.mexica.net/chicano.html
Now look up the word "denial".

“Green card?”

Tepic, Nayarit, Mexico

#19 Apr 22, 2008
Forked tongue, oh thats good, you really wish you were a red man instead of a Mexican, don't you?
Pathetic in nature!

somewhere i BELONG

#20 Apr 22, 2008
<quoted text>
Coward! Just like the whites who talk with a fork tongue on topix! HA HA HA HA! pathetic in nature!
if you are a AMERICAN indian your future is just as grim. your status is no different than mine. dont understand how you can rejoice over the same situation that affects BOTH of us.

“Green card?”

Tepic, Nayarit, Mexico

#21 Apr 22, 2008
marcuss wrote:
<quoted text>
if you are a AMERICAN indian your future is just as grim. your status is no different than mine. dont understand how you can rejoice over the same situation that affects BOTH of us.
He's a pathetic in nature Mexican.Chicano is a slang term for Mexican American
Glory

La Puente, CA

#22 Apr 23, 2008
<quoted text>
Coward! Just like the whites who talk with a fork tongue on topix! HA HA HA HA! pathetic in nature!
You've shown your true heritage. No Native American would say "forked tongue", that was a phrase invented by the movie industry idiot.
Glory

La Puente, CA

#23 Apr 23, 2008
marcuss wrote:
<quoted text>
Marcuss, he is NOT a Native American. You will never hear a REAL Native American saying the phrase "forked tongue". That was invented by the movie industry.
She Be Me

AOL

#24 Apr 23, 2008
Illegal aliens in the United States are NOT migrants they are CRIMINALS according to the law.

Stay in your own Country, the crack down is under way and you are NOT welcome here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nayarit, Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Luna County Sheriff's Office welcomes new hires (Jan '14) Aug '14 same old story 15
Dolphins: Another world in Puerto Vallarta/Rivi... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Sirius 2
Mexico Hopes to Expand Tourism Market to Russia... (Sep '13) Sep '13 sirius 2
48 hours in Madrid (Feb '13) Feb '13 Sirius 4
Global acts of kindness (Nov '09) Jan '13 Sirius 4
Rally planned for San Jose man facing deportation (Nov '12) Dec '12 Concerned 85
Alejandro Martinez Passes Away After Three Year... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Osaronmcdonal 1

Nayarit, Mexico People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE