Illegal Immigrants Return to Mexico i...

Illegal Immigrants Return to Mexico in Record Numbers

There are 1969 comments on the FoxNews.com story from Aug 22, 2008, titled Illegal Immigrants Return to Mexico in Record Numbers. In it, FoxNews.com reports that:

Illegal immigrants are returning home to Mexico in numbers not seen for decades - and the Mexican government may have to deal with a crush on its social services and lower wages once the immigrants arrive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FoxNews.com.

First Prev
of 99
Next Last

Since: Jan 08

Alexandria, AL

#2 Aug 22, 2008
Illegals need to go home while the going is good---like before Fransico gets deported. The heat is on. They should do the right thing for the sake of their children anchor or not. Children adjust to new places much more quickly than adults.
Kelly

San Luis Obispo, CA

#4 Aug 22, 2008
"So the mother is saying we should return home with the breadwinner of the family to Mexico, and the children are saying, I don't want to leave, I'm a U.S. citizen, I don't know that country," said Ruiz.

GOOD RIDDANCE!!!!!!!!!!

Illegals STEAL JOBS from poor working class Americans, to h#ll with Illegals!
Kelly

San Luis Obispo, CA

#5 Aug 22, 2008
"But reports are already out in Mexico that the large number of illegal immigrants returning home could drive down wages and put pressure on social services — the same concerns many Americans have with illegals living and working in the U.S."

" — the same concerns many Americans have with illegals living and working in the U.S."

MEXICANS PAY FOR MEXICANS!!!

NOT

AMERICANS PAY FOR ILLEGAL MEXICANS!!!

Buh-Bye Illegals! LOL!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 08

Chatsworth, CA

#7 Aug 23, 2008
"So the mother is saying we should return home with the breadwinner of the family to Mexico, and the children are saying, I don't want to leave, I'm a U.S. citizen, I don't know that country," said Ruiz.

i have no sympathy for these people. they made their bed now they have to sleep in it. if had come here legally they would not be facing these issues. so go home, apply for the proper documents and wait your turn.
More

Lincoln, NE

#8 Aug 23, 2008
The children we call Anchor babies have dual citizenship. We're not holding them hostage. bye bye bye They won't have to learn Spanish!
PSL

Boca Raton, FL

#9 Aug 23, 2008
They don't seem to be leaving my State. They are all over the place.
J Johns

Brockville, Canada

#10 Aug 23, 2008
The law should be changed - children born in the US of "illegals" should not automatically be given US citizenship. Apply for immigration status like everyone else - and wait your turn.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“FRENCH Canadian”

Since: Jun 08

Sherbrooke, Canada

#11 Aug 23, 2008
when the Mexicans go back to Mexico, this mean that the USA is in worst shape than ever...

Mexico is now a better choice !
ANON

United States

#13 Aug 23, 2008
THEY ARE LEAVING DUE TO FASCISM.

“Farang Kee Nok ter Jai Dee”

Since: Oct 07

United States

#14 Aug 23, 2008
They need to increase that number by at least another 15 million. Oh, and don't forget to take the kids because we wouldn't want to see families being torn apart due the the choice you made to risk that possibility in the first place.

“Farang Kee Nok ter Jai Dee”

Since: Oct 07

United States

#15 Aug 23, 2008
ANON wrote:
THEY ARE LEAVING DUE TO FASCISM.
If it was due to facism there'd be 20 million in the oven, not on the deportation bus. Surely you are able to make a point without exaggerating.

“Liberty is Contagious”

Since: May 08

Richardson, TX

#16 Aug 23, 2008
I've seen this story before. I don't really believe it, I suspect it is BS trying to get people to let up on the illegal alien debate. I wonder if someone is trying to pass an amnesty bill now. If it is true then godspeed to them, faster the better.
KevinC

Boston, MA

#17 Aug 23, 2008
The only word I can say when I read about the illegals leaving is GOOD!
She Be Me

AOL

#18 Aug 23, 2008
ICE raids are coming and will be unparalleled to any raids the Illegal aliens have seen so far.
These raids will make the Agraprocessor's raid look like a picnic.

The Illegal aliens are going back to their country of origin one way or another.
Captain Quirky

Albuquerque, NM

#19 Aug 23, 2008
There seems to just as many coming _INTO_ the U. S. in this part of the country.

Apparently there's still money to be made by hauling in various illicit recreational drugs for all the Americans that have nothing better to spend their time and money on.

“6 of one, 0110 of the other.”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#20 Aug 23, 2008
I just figured they were going where all the jobs are going.

Since: Feb 07

Whitman,Ma

#21 Aug 23, 2008
Sovereignty wrote:
I've seen this story before. I don't really believe it, I suspect it is BS trying to get people to let up on the illegal alien debate. I wonder if someone is trying to pass an amnesty bill now. If it is true then godspeed to them, faster the better.
I agree that this sounds like propaganda. Tell people something they want to hear and they will believe it. This is what the buffoons in Washington tell the people. I want to action not words. The politicians are full of talk that are lies but they dont ever take action to help the ordinary citizen. I wish they had a space on our ballot for none of the above and if that got 15% have another election. We have the poorest excuse for representation in Washington that this country has ever endured. They are the infected with the ME,MYSELF and I Syndrone, which is incurable. It is time to elect real people to Congress. More illegals means more votes for these buffoons. Why do you think they dont want voter ID or voting mechanisms that cannot be rigged. They think of voting machines like a gambling house thinks about slot machines, Nor a break for the customer. Gambling establishments are like government. They cant stay in busines by giving the customers a fair chance, the politicians follow the same rule to keep their jobs. Dont give the sucker an even break. The suckers are us..........
ddh

Overland Park, KS

#22 Aug 23, 2008
Bye and take your anchor babies and Criminals with you. NO AMNESTY , SECURE THE BORDER AND START THE DEPORTATION !!!!!
Noo Ohooo Noooo

Dunlap, TN

#23 Aug 23, 2008
PSL wrote:
They don't seem to be leaving my State. They are all over the place.
I am with you I do not see the population in this state going down, I work for law enforcement and we are arresting as many this year as last year. They have no drivers license and they drive drunk. We keep catching them but ICE will not come and get them and deport them.
Godfearing

Folsom, CA

#24 Aug 23, 2008
Now if we could just get the Irish to return to Ireland we would be moving in the right direction.Most of those fools came here as illegals and there should be a movement to send them back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 99
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nayarit, Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Luna County Sheriff's Office welcomes new hires (Jan '14) Aug '14 same old story 15
News Dolphins: Another world in Puerto Vallarta/Rivi... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Sirius 2
News Mexico Hopes to Expand Tourism Market to Russia... (Sep '13) Sep '13 sirius 2
News 48 hours in Madrid (Feb '13) Feb '13 Sirius 4
News Global acts of kindness (Nov '09) Jan '13 Sirius 4
News Rally planned for San Jose man facing deportation (Nov '12) Dec '12 Concerned 85
News Alejandro Martinez Passes Away After Three Year... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Osaronmcdonal 1
More from around the web