Local news in brief Feb. 24

Local news in brief Feb. 24

There are 3 comments on the The Santa Fe New Mexican story from Feb 23, 2009, titled Local news in brief Feb. 24. In it, The Santa Fe New Mexican reports that:

Richardson aide denies charges Lawyers for Dave Contarino, a former top aide to Gov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Santa Fe New Mexican.

ok ok ok

Los Alamos, NM

#1 Feb 24, 2009
no more wild parties out in the "sticks" I guess!

“Stretching reality, ”

Since: Feb 09

Santa Fe

#2 Feb 25, 2009
Unnnnn-be-freaking-lievable!
A Committee to study grass on the Plaza. Next, a Grand Jury to investgate the Sun for being warm...
Last I heard, we were deep in recession with bigger problems. And how long does one need to live here before one finds out that grass and pedestrians don't mix? It's a ridiculous boondoggle that serves their Disneyfied 'historical' interests and keeps money flowing through local goverment.
The city is big enough to support new plazas that actually serve people, but it seems we'd rather have strip malls and money-wasting fripperies that serve Commerce,and promote isolation,fear, and consumption.
Ho-hum, business as usual with the lemmings.

“Stretching reality, ”

Since: Feb 09

Santa Fe

#3 Feb 25, 2009
This Net Nanny is definitely annoying. Now Santa Claus says "Ho-Ho-Ho". Is that not a tad Kontrolling, maybe?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nayarit, Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Luna County Sheriff's Office welcomes new hires (Jan '14) Aug '14 same old story 15
News Dolphins: Another world in Puerto Vallarta/Rivi... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Sirius 2
News Mexico Hopes to Expand Tourism Market to Russia... (Sep '13) Sep '13 sirius 2
News 48 hours in Madrid (Feb '13) Feb '13 Sirius 4
News Global acts of kindness (Nov '09) Jan '13 Sirius 4
News Rally planned for San Jose man facing deportation (Nov '12) Dec '12 Concerned 85
News Alejandro Martinez Passes Away After Three Year... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Osaronmcdonal 1
More from around the web