Your View: Letters to the editor (Apr...

Your View: Letters to the editor (April 12)

There are 3 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Apr 12, 2011, titled Your View: Letters to the editor (April 12). In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

I see where some people are starting to make absurd observations about the Santa Fe Democratic Party, especially about Mary Jane Garcia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

TOH

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Apr 12, 2011
The other side of Mary Jane Garcia can be represented by her attempt to have the dirt road in front of her south valley subdivision paved by the county. Or how about her willingness to have illegals milk the system. etc. etc. etc.
TooBad

Chaparral, NM

#2 Apr 12, 2011
TOH wrote:
The other side of Mary Jane Garcia can be represented by her attempt to have the dirt road in front of her south valley subdivision paved by the county. Or how about her willingness to have illegals milk the system. etc. etc. etc.
U support illegals you loose all credibilty as an honest person.
LC Today

Brighton, MI

#3 Apr 12, 2011
MABEL RUIZ......I don't care about Walter Rubel's article in the Sun-News regarding illegal immigrants. What I care about is that Garcia is supporting immigrants that are nothing more than criminals for entering our country illegally. We, the majority, want that kind of BS stopped, and Garcia is not the one to do that. So..it's time to put someone in her place who will adhere to the wishes of the people when it comes to "illegal" immigrants.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nayarit, Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Luna County Sheriff's Office welcomes new hires (Jan '14) Aug '14 same old story 15
News Dolphins: Another world in Puerto Vallarta/Rivi... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Sirius 2
News Mexico Hopes to Expand Tourism Market to Russia... (Sep '13) Sep '13 sirius 2
News 48 hours in Madrid (Feb '13) Feb '13 Sirius 4
News Global acts of kindness (Nov '09) Jan '13 Sirius 4
News Rally planned for San Jose man facing deportation (Nov '12) Dec '12 Concerned 85
News Alejandro Martinez Passes Away After Three Year... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Osaronmcdonal 1
More from around the web