Flow of Mexican migrants slows

Flow of Mexican migrants slows

There are 5 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from May 15, 2008, titled Flow of Mexican migrants slows. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

The U.S. economic downturn and tightened border controls have begun to alter the movements of undocumented migrants and crimped the flow of money sent home to Mexico, one of the nation's main sources of foreign ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Wavy Gravy

Miami, FL

#1 May 15, 2008
This is great news.

Hopefully they will ALL go back to Mexico and STAY there.
Fragante Delicto

AOL

#2 May 15, 2008
Do you know why Mexico never tales home the gold medal at the Olympics?

Because anyone who can run, jump or swim is already in the United States.
Pedro

Lima, Peru

#3 May 15, 2008
20 out 25 car accidents are cause by stupid Mexicans drivers

The solution is too suspended or revoked the license of all Mexicans.

“Yes, it's Steve”

Since: Jun 07

Wellington

#4 May 15, 2008
they stopped eating food with olestra?
County

Coral Gables, FL

#6 May 15, 2008
I wish they would all leave as well as those from other countries as well. There is a legal way to come here and it should be used.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nayarit, Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Luna County Sheriff's Office welcomes new hires (Jan '14) Aug '14 same old story 15
News Dolphins: Another world in Puerto Vallarta/Rivi... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Sirius 2
News Mexico Hopes to Expand Tourism Market to Russia... (Sep '13) Sep '13 sirius 2
News 48 hours in Madrid (Feb '13) Feb '13 Sirius 4
News Global acts of kindness (Nov '09) Jan '13 Sirius 4
News Rally planned for San Jose man facing deportation (Nov '12) Dec '12 Concerned 85
News Alejandro Martinez Passes Away After Three Year... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Osaronmcdonal 1
More from around the web