Tragedy on the Border.Again

Tragedy on the Border.Again

There are 9 comments on the Immigration Watchdog story from Jan 31, 2007, titled Tragedy on the Border.Again. In it, Immigration Watchdog reports that:

Out of the pages of the Ramos/Compeon fiasco, but the players are different. This time, Francisco Dominguez, an illegal alien is dead with a gunshot wound to the chest by a Border Patrol Agent who is once again ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Immigration Watchdog.

ANGEL

Homer, NE

#1 Feb 4, 2007
WHAT IS UP WITH THESE SO CALLED BORDEPATROLAGENTS, THEY SHOULD BE PROTECTING, NOT KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE.iTS LIKE THERE TRIGGER HAPPY ON ILLEGALS, i THINK THATS WHY PEOPLE TRIYING TO CROSS THE BORDER THROW ROCKS AT THEM OR SHOOT AT THEM , BECAUSE OF THE WAY THE SO CALLED BPA TREATS THEM.
SICCMADE

Homer, NE

#2 Feb 5, 2007
ALL i HAVE TO SAY IS F@#K THE BP AND EVERY LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENT WHO KILLS INOCENT PEOPLE,ALSO NO MATTER HOW MANY FENCES OR TRAPS THEY PUT ON THE BORDER PEOPLE WILL FIND A WAY TO BEAT THE SYSTEM.

THANK YALL.........
Watcher

Boise, ID

#3 Feb 15, 2007
Interesting how some people justify illegal activity... like illegally crossing the border of a sovereign nation or attacking a uniformed law officer. And all because of loyality to a corrupt, backward cesspool of a country... mexico. Go home.
Jimmy

United States

#4 Feb 17, 2007
I agree with watcher, forget the fact that the BP deal with drug smugglers, and felons on a daily basis lets whine about them doing their jobs. I say untie their hands and let them do their jobs heck if they shot enough people maybe the message would get out and we wouldn't have an immigration issue. And for siccmade and angel I feel sorry for your ignorance because I am willing to bet the first time you feel threatened or are done wrong you call the police. I am not a cop nor do I love them but I understand their job and the importance of what they do. So anyone who thinks it is easy try it for a day.
CNH

United States

#5 Feb 17, 2007
Jimmy wrote:
I agree with watcher, forget the fact that the BP deal with drug smugglers, and felons on a daily basis lets whine about them doing their jobs. I say untie their hands and let them do their jobs heck if they shot enough people maybe the message would get out and we wouldn't have an immigration issue. And for siccmade and angel I feel sorry for your ignorance because I am willing to bet the first time you feel threatened or are done wrong you call the police. I am not a cop nor do I love them but I understand their job and the importance of what they do. So anyone who thinks it is easy try it for a day.
Hey maybe if we shoot you fu''ing ass it would make the would make the world better, bet you and your family wouldnt like. But you think its ok to shoot them uh.
Neese

United States

#6 Mar 6, 2007
Anyone who crosses our borders illegally deserves to be shot. The only thing the Border Patrol Agents did wrong was to allow this man to live. Dead men don't talk. We can't expect our law enforcement to put their life on the line without defending themselves. We allow illegals to walk all over us, it is about time somebody got some lead in their butt.
Serrano Red

United States

#7 Jun 12, 2011
I hate law give the mexicans a break
Mimi

San Bernardino, CA

#8 Jun 16, 2011
Watcher wrote:
Interesting how some people justify illegal activity... like illegally crossing the border of a sovereign nation or attacking a uniformed law officer. And all because of loyality to a corrupt, backward cesspool of a country... mexico. Go home.
We are home! I'm no illegal, let's first look at our own backyard. Illegal activity should not be condoned, but it's no reason to kills people over it, half of our own government officers would not be here!! Let's work on the problem not make it worse
Serrano Red

United States

#9 Oct 26, 2012
Neese wrote:
Anyone who crosses our borders illegally deserves to be shot. The only thing the Border Patrol Agents did wrong was to allow this man to live. Dead men don't talk. We can't expect our law enforcement to put their life on the line without defending themselves. We allow illegals to walk all over us, it is about time somebody got some lead in their butt.
I agree only shot them in the head If we killed enough they would stop coming

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Naco, Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Residents of border alarmed (Jun '07) Feb '16 whatever 2
if white people left america (Jul '13) Jul '13 Serrano Red 1
News the Border Report - Return of the Minuteman Pro... (Aug '07) Jul '13 enrique 105
News Mexican Consulate asks for donations to help mi... (Oct '08) Jul '13 GulchGeek 26
News Detained illegal immigrants face mistreatment, ... (Oct '08) Jul '13 Girl With HairyArms 5
Beware of Naco!!! (Nov '08) Jul '13 Girl With HairyArms 3
News Mexico concerned about U.S. bid to beef up bord... (Jun '13) Jul '13 See the Light 38
More from around the web