URGENT: Family of slain RPV woman says arrest in case imminent

Full story: Daily Breeze

An attorney for the family of a Rancho Palos Verdes woman slain in Cancun, Mexico, told KNX-AM 1070 radio today that an arrest in the case is imminent.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Don Diller

Sun Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2010

Judged:

This is not news until an arrest is made. In my opinion the lawyer who made this statement is on shaky ground at best for disclosing a pending arrest, and at worse is interfering with an ongoing investigation. There are better ways for a lawyer to seek publicity.

I simply do not see how this disclosure helps his clients.
somebody

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2010

Those poor children. If it was the father that did it, those little kids are basically orphans. Bless their hearts. I hope they have family members that will love them as their own.
R-Smart

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2010

Judged:

Don Diller wrote:
This is not news until an arrest is made. In my opinion the lawyer who made this statement is on shaky ground at best for disclosing a pending arrest, and at worse is interfering with an ongoing investigation. There are better ways for a lawyer to seek publicity.
I simply do not see how this disclosure helps his clients.
How else should this attorney go about getting his name out there in the name of fortune and riches. Without recognition his future is bleak, and he knows it!
The Grunter

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2010

Judged:

Memo to all parties of a suspected marriage cheater: Do not leave the US with the suspected cheater. You won't come back and your family will not have the protection of the US justice system.
97and98

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2010

Not exactly "URGENT" news, but ok. Will be interesting to see how a Mexican court deals with the killer (husband I'm assuming) since this crime occurred in Mexico. I am hoping the US authorities don't try to bring him back on some kind of kidnapping charge, or something to take him out of the Mexican authorities hands. He needs punishment down there, without the interference of our Justice Department. Let them fry him.
Don Diller

Sun Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2010

R-Smart wrote:
<quoted text>
How else should this attorney go about getting his name out there in the name of fortune and riches. Without recognition his future is bleak, and he knows it!
Point well taken, but notice that the article omits the lawyer's name. And I have since learned it's a her, not a he.
Judge Roy Bean

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2010

Judged:

The hubby better run for the hills. The boys in the pen are waiting to pass him around like a pack of smokes.
Kornblum

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2010

Judged:

R-Smart wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, he could offer free legal advise to one of Tigers mistresses. It worked for Gloria.
I know I really do

Manhattan Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2010

It was a suicide.
SDC

Tijuana, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2010

Badtothebone wrote:
<quoted text>
The Mexcrements can't even take care of their own problems! Look at all the killings and corruptness going on in that **** and they say an arrest is imminent?
Freakin Idiots like yourself are so ignorant, there is one suspect and it happens to be the husband now you have to make a racial comment, about Mexicans? Remember, most of the crime that is committed in Mexico is along border towns to America, to supply the demand for that America has for drugs. Take care of your drug problem at home before you make idiotic comments, I would not be surprised if you yourself are a drug addict that cannot think clearly before you write.
Who Cares

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2010

97and98 wrote:
Not exactly "URGENT" news, but ok. Will be interesting to see how a Mexican court deals with the killer (husband I'm assuming) since this crime occurred in Mexico. I am hoping the US authorities don't try to bring him back on some kind of kidnapping charge, or something to take him out of the Mexican authorities hands. He needs punishment down there, without the interference of our Justice Department. Let them fry him.
Guess what? Their is no death penalty in Mexico. So the murder won't fry there. Just thought I would make this point and correction. Extradite the killer to the U.S. let us take care of him.
Who Cares

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2010

Don Diller wrote:
<quoted text>
Point well taken, but notice that the article omits the lawyer's name. And I have since learned it's a her, not a he.
No Name, No Fame. Some of these bloggers are idiots.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Merida, Mexico Discussions

Search the Merida, Mexico Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Mexico sets $100 billion rail, ports, roads plan (Jul '13) Jul '13 Carol 1
The Cost of Living in Merida Yucatan (Apr '13) Apr '13 Barry 1
Yucatan News: Virtual Library & Migrant Money (Apr '13) Apr '13 Barry 1
Bringing friendliness back home (Apr '13) Apr '13 Barry 1
Some believe Friday is doomsday (Dec '12) Dec '12 Badtothebone 39
In Mexico, New Agers hope Dec. 21 brings new era (Dec '12) Dec '12 Knobwatch 2
Mexico's Maya heartland awaits dawn of new era (Dec '12) Dec '12 Eric 1
•••
•••