URGENT: Family of slain RPV woman say...

URGENT: Family of slain RPV woman says arrest in case imminent

There are 12 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Apr 19, 2010, titled URGENT: Family of slain RPV woman says arrest in case imminent. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

An attorney for the family of a Rancho Palos Verdes woman slain in Cancun, Mexico, told KNX-AM 1070 radio today that an arrest in the case is imminent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

Don Diller

Pasadena, CA

#1 Apr 19, 2010
This is not news until an arrest is made. In my opinion the lawyer who made this statement is on shaky ground at best for disclosing a pending arrest, and at worse is interfering with an ongoing investigation. There are better ways for a lawyer to seek publicity.

I simply do not see how this disclosure helps his clients.
somebody

Van Nuys, CA

#3 Apr 19, 2010
Those poor children. If it was the father that did it, those little kids are basically orphans. Bless their hearts. I hope they have family members that will love them as their own.
R-Smart

United States

#4 Apr 19, 2010
Don Diller wrote:
This is not news until an arrest is made. In my opinion the lawyer who made this statement is on shaky ground at best for disclosing a pending arrest, and at worse is interfering with an ongoing investigation. There are better ways for a lawyer to seek publicity.
I simply do not see how this disclosure helps his clients.
How else should this attorney go about getting his name out there in the name of fortune and riches. Without recognition his future is bleak, and he knows it!
The Grunter

Redondo Beach, CA

#5 Apr 19, 2010
Memo to all parties of a suspected marriage cheater: Do not leave the US with the suspected cheater. You won't come back and your family will not have the protection of the US justice system.
97and98

Torrance, CA

#6 Apr 19, 2010
Not exactly "URGENT" news, but ok. Will be interesting to see how a Mexican court deals with the killer (husband I'm assuming) since this crime occurred in Mexico. I am hoping the US authorities don't try to bring him back on some kind of kidnapping charge, or something to take him out of the Mexican authorities hands. He needs punishment down there, without the interference of our Justice Department. Let them fry him.
Don Diller

Pasadena, CA

#7 Apr 19, 2010
R-Smart wrote:
<quoted text>
How else should this attorney go about getting his name out there in the name of fortune and riches. Without recognition his future is bleak, and he knows it!
Point well taken, but notice that the article omits the lawyer's name. And I have since learned it's a her, not a he.
Judge Roy Bean

Irvine, CA

#8 Apr 19, 2010
The hubby better run for the hills. The boys in the pen are waiting to pass him around like a pack of smokes.
Kornblum

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Apr 19, 2010
R-Smart wrote:
<quoted text>
How else should this attorney go about getting his name out there in the name of fortune and riches. Without recognition his future is bleak, and he knows it!
Well, he could offer free legal advise to one of Tigers mistresses. It worked for Gloria.
I know I really do

Manhattan Beach, CA

#12 Apr 19, 2010
It was a suicide.
SDC

Mexicali, Mexico

#13 Apr 20, 2010
Badtothebone wrote:
<quoted text>
The Mexcrements can't even take care of their own problems! Look at all the killings and corruptness going on in that **** and they say an arrest is imminent?
Freakin Idiots like yourself are so ignorant, there is one suspect and it happens to be the husband now you have to make a racial comment, about Mexicans? Remember, most of the crime that is committed in Mexico is along border towns to America, to supply the demand for that America has for drugs. Take care of your drug problem at home before you make idiotic comments, I would not be surprised if you yourself are a drug addict that cannot think clearly before you write.
Who Cares

Panorama City, CA

#15 Apr 20, 2010
97and98 wrote:
Not exactly "URGENT" news, but ok. Will be interesting to see how a Mexican court deals with the killer (husband I'm assuming) since this crime occurred in Mexico. I am hoping the US authorities don't try to bring him back on some kind of kidnapping charge, or something to take him out of the Mexican authorities hands. He needs punishment down there, without the interference of our Justice Department. Let them fry him.
Guess what? Their is no death penalty in Mexico. So the murder won't fry there. Just thought I would make this point and correction. Extradite the killer to the U.S. let us take care of him.
Who Cares

Panorama City, CA

#16 Apr 20, 2010
Don Diller wrote:
<quoted text>
Point well taken, but notice that the article omits the lawyer's name. And I have since learned it's a her, not a he.
No Name, No Fame. Some of these bloggers are idiots.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Merida, Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gian Franco Ricci Albergotti Releases QUETZAL (Mar '16) Mar '16 rose 2
motorcycle rental (Dec '10) May '15 kearbear314 3
News Two Cuban migrants dead, eight missing at sea, ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 WE JUST DONT CARE 3
News Mexico initiates major high-speed rail project (Aug '14) Aug '14 Maverick 1
News Man injured in East Oakland shooting (Jun '14) Jun '14 OMF 9
News Mexico sets $100 billion rail, ports, roads plan (Jul '13) Jul '13 Carol 1
News The Cost of Living in Merida Yucatan (Apr '13) Apr '13 Barry 1
More from around the web