'I'm proud to have won the gold for I...

'I'm proud to have won the gold for India'

There are 1 comment on the Rediff.com story from Dec 16, 2009, titled 'I'm proud to have won the gold for India'. In it, Rediff.com reports that:

'Flying down to Mexico was a new experience for me' 'I still have a long way to go' Shalini Gupta If there was ever any doubt about the interest in science amongst our youth, India's spectacular performance at this year's International Physics Olympiad should prove it wrong.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rediff.com.

AVINASH

Bangalore, India

#1 Dec 21, 2009
Abhinav Bindra won the gold for india in the olympics for the first time.Your achievement is better than Abhinavs achievement. You are also lucky to have won in the year when other indian Ramkrishnan won the nobel prize. CONGRATULATIONS SHUBAM THULSIANI FOR WINNING THE GOLD IN THE PHYSICS OLYMPIAD.CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE PARTICIPANTS AND ALL INDIANS WHO WON AWARDS THIS YEAR

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Merida, Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gian Franco Ricci Albergotti Releases QUETZAL Mar '16 rose 2
motorcycle rental (Dec '10) May '15 kearbear314 3
News Two Cuban migrants dead, eight missing at sea, ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 WE JUST DONT CARE 3
News Mexico initiates major high-speed rail project (Aug '14) Aug '14 Maverick 1
News Man injured in East Oakland shooting (Jun '14) Jun '14 OMF 9
News Mexico sets $100 billion rail, ports, roads plan (Jul '13) Jul '13 Carol 1
News The Cost of Living in Merida Yucatan (Apr '13) Apr '13 Barry 1
More from around the web