Lisa Aul

Rockford, IL

#1 Jan 1, 2008
My ex-husband is a felon and has a warrant for his arrest and he lives in Madera Mexico. He owes me 50,000 for child support. His daughter cries for him and he does not care. We have no money and he does not care. His name is Courtney Mccloud.
Dick Goesinya

Hermosillo, Mexico

#2 Sep 13, 2008
Hello, I am so sick of all you greedy , ungrateful , selfish bitches crying about equal rights, and treatment just so you can whine like this. When are you going to act on what you wish for? You've got equal rights, now use them. I would imagine you still live at home and aren't even smart enough to be a low life prison guard. GET A LIFE!!!
Lisa Aul

Muncie, IN

#3 Sep 27, 2008
Dick Goesinya wrote:
Hello, I am so sick of all you greedy , ungrateful , selfish bitches crying about equal rights, and treatment just so you can whine like this. When are you going to act on what you wish for? You've got equal rights, now use them. I would imagine you still live at home and aren't even smart enough to be a low life prison guard. GET A LIFE!!!
Hey DICK!(courtney) I am sick of you PRICKS going around sticking it to woman and the children you men produce. What does equal rights have to do with it anyways? I did not have sex with myself to produce your offspring. As far as being a prison guard, I used to baby sit people just lke you, irresponsible pricks. What do us so called selfish, ungrateful bitches have to be grateful for? That you are a prick, that you got me pregnant, that you cheated on me with a 17 year old girl and that you supposedly did the same with the wife you have now. To everyone who is reading this he is just mad because I took his passport and he can never come out of Mexico, oh except when he is dead and in a box, then I will let him come back. I will get you sooner or later, it does not really matter when, so have a good time and keep looking over your shoulder. Ex-wife of" Dick Goesinya"
Lisa Aul

Muncie, IN

#4 Sep 28, 2008
Dick Goesinya wrote:
by the way, your daughter read this and she wants to know if you include her in your message? selfish, ungrateful bitches, kind of like when you said f-u to your daughter because she was trying to get you to call and when you would not she then called you a anme that you very much deserve. How many people say f-u to their kids when they dont have anythinig to do with them owe them 50,000 in support, would not even send them 150.00 when she begged for it, and told her you sent a christmas presen to her and to check the mail every day and never even sent anything. YOU WIN FATHER OF THE YEAR AWARD AND YOU WIN MAN OF THE YEAR AWARD YOU SELFISH PIECE OF DOO-DOO.
Lisa Aul

Muncie, IN

#5 Oct 11, 2008
My ex-husband, Courtney Mccloud, from the U.S.A is a sissy boy. He quit his very high paying job because I found out where he was working. He left his wife and child in Madera, Mexico. They are Mexican citizens. He is paying nothing for my child or hers. I wonder which Country he wants to go to next to reproduce?.
Lisa Aul

Rockford, IL

#6 Nov 24, 2008
Courtney John Mccloud, felon, dead beat dad, is running. He does not want to pay child support for my daughter and he does not want to take care of the son he has in Mexico, and he calls himself a man. Do you see this "Dick Goesinyou"? He is a sissy boy and is running.
LIsa Aul

Rockford, IL

#7 Feb 16, 2009
courtney john mccloud-hermosillo mexico, formerly from madera mexico, born and raised in kaysville, utah. i am taking you to court and i am letting you know by way of newspaper. you cant go either because you cant get out of mexico. i am going to sue the s--t out of you. your ex-wife and ex-daughter
Deadbeat in Crofton

United States

#8 Feb 17, 2009
You live in Mexico. What does that say.
LIsa Aul

Muncie, IN

#9 Mar 23, 2009
Deadbeat in Crofton wrote:
You live in Mexico. What does that say.
what is that suppose to mean, i dont live in mexico he does. he is a white boy from utah.
zebbix

UK

#10 Jul 15, 2009
There are so many selfish women in the world today they just whine and bitch all the time, cry as and when they want just for attention, sick of the lot of them, you just use men, good men should not be used women care more about money, and getting there own way more than any man ever will.
Lisa Aul

Muncie, IN

#11 Jul 15, 2009
Screw you. I did not have sex with myself, he was with me. This is his child, I papy for her, hhe can too. How am I selfish, is my daughter selfish? Since you are sick of women go find yourself a man, then you can play the woman and see how it feels. You can stick it where the sun doesn't shine.
Lisa

Bolton, Canada

#12 Aug 5, 2010
Holy crap people what is wrong with you guys? Are you serious -zebbix from Barnet, UK and dead beat dad from mexico????? seriously? where do you two come from? Let me first tell you that it is for the benefit of the CHILD that the father see him or her and it is the benefit of the CHILD that the father pays for that child. It will improve the quality of the CHILDS life. Obviously YOU have no children because if YOU did, then you wouldnt need anyone to tell you ALL THIS.(and I have 3 yes THREE kids, so i DO know what Im talking about)

And Lisa, It also makes me wonder WHY you would even want your daughter to be around such a low life person in the first place. We strive to see our children do thier best at everything and be the best they can be, you will realize one day that just because the a*s H*le above donated his sperm, your daughter is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better off without a "dick" like that in her life.

They say the most important person in a childs life is thier same sex parent.(daughter/mother, son/father) so do yourself and your daughter a favour and take the man to court and get the financial assistance that she needs to better the quality of her life and while you're there getting that, make sure you get an order for him to never see her. Because that is whats best for her.

By the way, just for all you haters out there, I have three children, i have NEVER taken the father to court and we have been together since 1994. So dont think im a hater too! You guys just like to call us bitches and messed up names because thats the kind of men YOU happen to be, and cant come up with a REAL reason you are dead beat dads, so you tend to blame uu and turn it around on us.

We arent bitches when youre laying down having sex with us, we all of a sudden BECOME bitches once we tell you we are pregnant. What is the common denominator in all the bitches lives that are trying to do best for thier children? SHIT LIKE YOU!!!!!!! So, the next time you find yourself in an UNPROTECTED or CARELESS situation, and youre getting ready to lay down with us in a bed, be sure to call us a bitch at that time, so we can save ourselves the grief of ever getting involved with men like the TWO OF YOU ABOVE.

Maybe you from england and you dead beat from mexico should get together. you make a perfect match.

Get rid of the trash lisa.

Lisa (also)

kay

Kempton, PA

#13 Aug 10, 2010
LOSER
Mary

Mexico, Mexico

#15 Dec 11, 2010
Your ex is working in Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico.
Landdrill company , phone 52(662)2-61-12-43 /44
the office is close to airport.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madera, Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Madera, Chihuahua (Jun '08) Mar '13 yesenia cortez 4
Fire marshal: Silver City blaze was 'perfect st... (Mar '11) Mar '11 why 2
U.S. travelers urged to avoid parts of Mexican ... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Omar 23
Mexican soldiers arrest 25 in commando group (Jun '09) Jul '09 SPEARCHUCKER EL M... 11
Mexican army hopes to tighten grip in town plag... (Feb '09) Feb '09 SigmundFrued 18
Illegal Immigrants Turn to Traditional Healing (May '08) Jun '08 marcuss 50
Will Mexicans living in U.S. sign up to vote? (Jul '07) Jul '07 bloodyvisigoths 12
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:06 pm PST