Illegal alien arrested in Mexico for ...

Illegal alien arrested in Mexico for alleged murder of East Texas toddler

There are 5 comments on the KETK story from Dec 10, 2013, titled Illegal alien arrested in Mexico for alleged murder of East Texas toddler. In it, KETK reports that:

A 28-year-old illegal alien who resided in Harrison County has been arrested in Mexico for the February 2012 alleged murder of an East Texas toddler.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KETK.

Since: Apr 10

Adrian, MI

#1 Dec 12, 2013
Why do you think Mexicans live close to the border? First they don't assimilate and second so when they commit a crime they can flee to Mexico.
yep

Toronto, Canada

#2 Dec 12, 2013
Aliens are among us.
ronnie

West Jordan, UT

#3 Dec 12, 2013
Today my spouse and I were trying to find one Iconic person from Mexico that's ever made a difference to this World. When we couldn't think of one, the second thought we had was they're known for raping babies and children. Wow, that is a horrible scenerio for an entire POPULATION of a Nation.To have never known anything or anyone that wasn't corrupt or deceptive. No one took to look up to, except people hanging human beings on telephone poles and be headings. Pity.
Holla Isabella

Ardsley, NY

#4 Dec 13, 2013
ronnie wrote:
Today my spouse and I were trying to find one Iconic person from Mexico that's ever made a difference to this World. When we couldn't think of one, the second thought we had was they're known for raping babies and children. Wow, that is a horrible scenerio for an entire POPULATION of a Nation.To have never known anything or anyone that wasn't corrupt or deceptive. No one took to look up to, except people hanging human beings on telephone poles and be headings. Pity.
Wrong. There was a iconic Mexican. Santa Anna of Alamo fame. After he was thrown it of office in Mexico, he moved to Staten Island and was one of the founders of the first chewing gum company.

Since: Apr 10

New York, NY

#5 Dec 13, 2013
Holla Isabella wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. There was a iconic Mexican. Santa Anna of Alamo fame. After he was thrown it of office in Mexico, he moved to Staten Island and was one of the founders of the first chewing gum company.
"Humans have used chewing gum for at least 5,000 years"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chewing_gum

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jimenez, Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Previously Deported Illegal Alien Criminals, Dr... Jun 13 tomin cali 1
News Singer Freddy Fender dies at age 69 (Oct '06) May '15 rob 9
News Mexican woman who hanged herself showed no dist... (Sep '14) Oct '14 - Lady Liberty - 9
News Coroner's inquest may reveal deportation process (Sep '14) Sep '14 What In THE Hell 1
News Another illegal immigrant caught in Beaver Meadows (Feb '11) Sep '14 candleburner544 11
News Over 100 Women Take Up Arms in Mexico to Defend... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Serrano Red 1
News Mexican Lawmaker: Gay Marriage is Wrong Because... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Half Man Half Horse 36
More from around the web