Mexico's Newest Icon: 22-Year-Old Mis...

Mexico's Newest Icon: 22-Year-Old Miss Universe

There are 5 comments on the ABC News story from Aug 24, 2010, titled Mexico's Newest Icon: 22-Year-Old Miss Universe. In it, ABC News reports that:

"I want the whole world to know about my country and my people," the Guadalajara native said after beating 82 competitors for global bragging rights at the pageant in Las Vegas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

Since: Mar 10

Houston, TX

#1 Aug 24, 2010
I don’t see any great beauty in this Mexican girl. Miss Puerto Rico is really beautiful. http://www.digitalundivide.com

“The sheep need protection.”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#2 Aug 24, 2010
Another Mexican coming to the US taking our jobs.
MEXICANS R HOS

Moosic, PA

#4 Aug 24, 2010
dumbocraps are corrupt wrote:
this is strictly political - just as it was last year! typical of the liberal media & hollywould elites!!!
it could also be narco-terrorism....crown some mexican ho or we kill you, gringos.

miss mexico/universe is probably right now having an orgy with a bunch of big time mexican drug dealers.

beauty contest women are dumb---and lots really do end up with gangsters, or dumb jocks.
Free is free

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Aug 24, 2010
Kinda reminds me of the Nobel Peace Prize..
should hire bodygaurds

Cambridge, MA

#7 Nov 15, 2010
I think she'll need em.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jalisco, Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Advanced alien life?: Russia radio telescope sp... Aug 30 Stephany McDowell 1
News Lorena Chavez Named Woman of the Year by Katcho... Apr '16 Lucy Anne 1
News The Latest: Lawyers: 'Affluenza' teen's mom did... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Mets Fan Forever 1
News Official: 'Affluenza' teen wins 3-day delay in ... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Donny Brook 1
News Some Mexicans leaving US, planning never to return (Dec '08) Dec '15 Fitus T Bluster 15,730
News Columbus has exotic-tasting frozen treats from ... (Jul '15) Jul '15 BIzzy Bee II 2
News Canadian couple slain in Mexican retirement com... (Feb '14) Jun '15 SantiagoMx 2
More from around the web