Queen of Burlesque, Dita Von Teese, I...

Queen of Burlesque, Dita Von Teese, Introduces Latest Cocktail, the MargaDita

There are 3 comments on the EDGE story from May 3, 2011, titled Queen of Burlesque, Dita Von Teese, Introduces Latest Cocktail, the MargaDita. In it, EDGE reports that:

Celebrate Cinco de Mayo and the summer soiree season with the Cointreau MargaDita - the latest collaboration from Dita Von Teese, International Queen of Burlesque, and Cointreau , the original French triple sec.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

Since: Jun 09

Saint Louis, MO

#2 May 4, 2011
How did this end up in Sci/Tech?
Nat

Australia

#3 May 4, 2011
Have a look at the picture
NW Hominid

Tacoma, WA

#4 May 4, 2011
Ads - product placement...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guerrero, Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Security in Guerrero (Nov '14) May '15 Jorge 2
News Jennifer Lopez's Giant Booty In Tight Leggings (Mar '12) Jan '15 the mid child 9
News Damning Report Claims Mexican Federal Police Pa... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Concerned 3
News Vigilantes Take Mexico's Safety Into Their Own ... (Jul '13) Dec '14 Sur 13 Beat 6
News Looters ransack shops as floods hit Mexico (Sep '13) Dec '14 Sur 13 Beat 2
News The bloody rise of Mexico's First Lady of murde... (Nov '14) Dec '14 Eduardo 6
News BJP MP Meenakshi Lekhi takes part in a cleanlin... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Humhainna 1
More from around the web