Mexican citizen before execution: "Viva Mexico!"

Full story: CBS News

Humberto Leal is seen in this undated handout photo provided by the Texas Department of Criminal Justice.
Comments
1 - 20 of 25 Comments Last updated Jul 9, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#2 Jul 8, 2011
Good for Texas, they did the right thing.
Stanford Pratt

United States

#4 Jul 8, 2011
Exactly, we need thousands more of these criminals to be executed, except it should only take a matter of weeks or months, instead of years.

“I just hate stupid people”

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#5 Jul 8, 2011
Viva your toast!
Wall Street Government

Vero Beach, FL

#6 Jul 8, 2011
Viva, beaner.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#7 Jul 8, 2011
This must make Mexico proud.

Since: Jun 11

Silver Spring, MD

#8 Jul 8, 2011
NO MORE "DREAM ACT" FOR THIS SCUMBAG.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#9 Jul 8, 2011
Well, this is what I say to that: quemadura en infierno, usted asesinando a violador!(Burn in hell you murdering rapist!)
Lateesha

Centerport, NY

#10 Jul 8, 2011
inbred Genius wrote:
Good for Texas, they did the right thing.
Viva Texas!

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#11 Jul 8, 2011
Don't Mess with Texas ...
Koky

Elkhart, IN

#15 Jul 8, 2011
Hahahaa i would of done the same. Soooo cool.
Viva Texas Justice

Omaha, NE

#16 Jul 8, 2011
So will Texas have to pay for his illegal alien border jumping arze transportation back to Mexihole? If so dump him across the border and save the $$$$.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#17 Jul 8, 2011
sterco wrote:
Should have been Calderon.
Calderon should sue the Attorney General for Operation Gun Runner.

“It matters but not very much”

Since: Oct 07

Houston, TX

#18 Jul 8, 2011
This scumbag is a perfect example of how Mexican illegals refuse to assimilate. He was two yrs. old when his parents snuck over our border. According to traitorous progressives and other illegal supporters, young foreign children who are dragged here by criminal parents grow up to "love" this country as the only country they know.

What a load of crap, eh? "Viva Mexico," indeed. It doesn't seem at all strange for a convicted rapist and murderer to support his homeland where rape and murder appear to be an accepted way of life. Mexico's bad boys should be proud of their loyal, now deceased, countryman.

And we're supposed to pay for the educations of people like that? We're supposed to give them amnesty (DREAM Act) so they can bring more of their unwelcome, criminal, uncivilized families here? The federal government has been taken over by imbecilic traitors.

“It matters but not very much”

Since: Oct 07

Houston, TX

#20 Jul 8, 2011
It says a whole lot about a moron like this that he has to bash in some hispanic girl's head in to get a little.

What a tragedy that Mexico breeds such people, shoves them over our border, and then complains when its nastier native sons have to face our justice to pay for the horrible crimes they commit. The rest of those South American countries that joined Mexico in whining about our laws should shut up and continue breeding their own human failures, as usual.
Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

#22 Jul 8, 2011
MIGRA wrote:
NO MORE "DREAM ACT" FOR THIS SCUMBAG.
I totally agree with you he deserves nothing better even though I believe an eye for an eye can make the whole world go blind,and there are alot of other good people out there who are worthy of a dream to get into the act to help build America.
Free is free

Albuquerque, NM

#23 Jul 8, 2011
A prime example of why people who sneak into or are brought into this country by others should not be trusted. They bear allegiance to places they consider home, not to the USA.

We need to continue the crackdown, remove all privileges, take the jobs, grant no citizenship to their children, overturn Plyler v. Doe, leave the 'Out' door open and let these people migrate back out.
sheesh

Tempe, AZ

#24 Jul 8, 2011
what?

Since: Jun 11

United States

#25 Jul 8, 2011
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree with you he deserves nothing better even though I believe an eye for an eye can make the whole world go blind,and there are alot of other good people out there who are worthy of a dream to get into the act to help build America.
I WILL WELCOME YOU WHEN YOU OPEN YOUR EYES TO THE REALITY, REALITY CHECK.
John doe

Dallas, TX

#26 Jul 8, 2011
Texas masacrer part 4
rednecksforever

Phoenix, AZ

#27 Jul 8, 2011
Your comments are so vulgar, ignorant and out of touch with reality that I am wondering, what is more embarrassing, that criminal's last words or all of you douchebags' baseless ranting. USA will never get rid of illegals. You better live with it, imbeciles!Xxoo

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guadalupe, Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Video: Pope Francis visits Brazilian favela (Jul '13) Jul '13 Sirius 2
Building of new US-Mexico border crossing stalls (Jun '13) Jun '13 We The Gente 10
Building of new US-Mexico border crossing stalls (Jun '13) Jun '13 Another taxpayer ... 1
Pretender to the Mexican throne in Nochistlan, ... (Sep '08) Sep '12 TruthSquad 5
Steris dragged down by Mexico plant (Jan '08) Jul '12 Dilbert 53
Famous writers, artists join petition to stop M... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Sean 2
Texas executes Mexican despite White House plea (Jul '11) Jul '11 bronck burger 10
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Guadalupe, Mexico People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••