Undocumented Cop to Plead Guilty to I...

Undocumented Cop to Plead Guilty to ID Theft

There are 39 comments on the latino.foxnews.com story from May 24, 2011, titled Undocumented Cop to Plead Guilty to ID Theft. In it, latino.foxnews.com reports that:

A former Anchorage police officer accused of being an unauthorized immigrant living under a stolen identity plans to plead guilty to federal charges, according to court documents.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at latino.foxnews.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Red White and Blue

Saint Louis, MO

#1 May 24, 2011
And the community agitator did the same thing.
aha

Santa Clara, CA

#2 May 24, 2011
No wonder so many Americans think Obama is an illegal alien.
Down and Out

New York, NY

#3 May 24, 2011
Gosh, sorry, I really thought my name was Joe Smith, or Brown or was it Collins? Come on, just accept one of the names will ya!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#4 May 24, 2011
God Dam Mexicans !! do they ever just stop the bull sh%T?or is this just part of their DNA structure?,this is exactly why mexico has been a lawless country since 1524 AD ...
just knock it off !!!..and by the way whats with this FOX "latino news BS" it would just kill you to assimilate like the other cultures here wouldn't it

Since: Apr 07

Nashville, TN

#5 May 24, 2011
Ho0sw many more illegals are doing the same only they are on school boards, city counsels and other prominent positions?

Once I take office these individuals will all be deported.

My name is Jim Hayden and I AM the next American President
...Facebook Jim Hayden for President 2012

Nashville, TN

#6 May 24, 2011
Sorry about the typo it should be How not ho0sw.

Nashville, TN

#8 May 24, 2011
DirtyMexican wrote:
<quoted text>
Well next time a child gets raped I am going to blame all whites. Because by stats whites do most of the child focken. All whites should be racially profiled. Since most of the terrorist acts commited on US soil has been my whites.
If you dont like it you should get on a ship and go back to Ireland.
Once I take office I will station our National Guard along our borders with orders to shoot anyone attempting to cross the border illegally. They will also have orders to return fire when fired upon from across the border.

Then I will authorize every state and local law enforcement agency to round up the illegals. At the same time they will arrest and prosecute those American citizens who have been hiring, renting to and/or selling to the illegals.

Once captured the illegals will be taken to Processing Centers in each state where they will be photographed, fingerprinted, stripped naked and given bright orange paper bags to cover their bodies. Then they will be marched in mass barefoot back across the border or put aboard cargo ships bound for Europe, Asia, Africa or the Middle east.

Just for your information, those bright orange bags only come in one size.

Nashville, TN

#10 May 24, 2011
DirtyMexican wrote:
<quoted text>}
FAN-FEAKING-TASTIC!!!
Are you also going to racially profile the race that does all the child rapes?
How about racially profile the race that does most of the terrorist acts on US soil?
How about also doing something about the drug issue, by I dunno having first time offenders do time!
I would support you!
To start with what race/color are the illegals?

By closing down our borders to illegal traffic we will stop the drugs coming into this country.

In 1979 the Muslims declared a holy wart against us. I have the combat training and actual combat experience to defeat our Muslim enemies and within 18 months of taking office.

I know you'll just love the bright orange paper bags you'll be wearing as you are marched barefoot back across the border to Mexico.

Nashville, TN

#12 May 24, 2011
DirtyMexican wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know there is a racial disparity to the number of latinos in the armed forces VS whites?
You see, we (in this case myself), do the jobs whites do not want to do. One of which is protecting YOUR KIDS AND FAMILY.
Funny you bring up the armed forces. Maybe yu should set up a recuitment center at the boarder, for a +few brave me+...
Oh and look up the stats, boy ;)
Like I said I hope you like your bright orange paper bag you'll be swearing as you are marched barefoot back across the border.

Once4 I take office we will have to turn American citizens away from enlisting in our military. It is not that Americans will not enlist. It is that Americans will not allow themselves to be abused by those thieving Democrats. An illegal enlists in our military and is injured they receive NOTHING from the Department of Veterans Affairs while Americans do.

That way you can use your military training to take your own country back from the drug cartels and corrupt government officials.

Why are you having such a problem with the fact YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE.

Nashville, TN

#15 May 24, 2011
DirtyMexican wrote:
<quoted text>
¨Why are you having such a problem with the fact YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE.¨
You think it has something to do with the fact that I had to protect your family and kids by enlisting? Dunno. If it was not for BRAVE MEN like me your wife and kids would be speaking arabic and praying to alah.
Good luck to you on that. Show us some of ´them souther values!´
No actually it is because of brave AMERICAN such as myself that we are still free.

We really DO NOT need nor do we really want you in our military. The only reason why you are there is no one is enforcing our immigration laws on you and that is TREASON.

In other words it is illegal for you to be wearing a uniform of the United States Military.

So far that makes 2 of our law you have violated. First being in this country illegally and second by enlisting under false and misleading pretenses in our military.

What makes you believe that we should reward you for violating our laws? Your illegal military service?

Nashville, TN

#17 May 24, 2011
DirtyMexican wrote:
Oh HOW FUNNY ANOTHER ONE OF THEM SOUTHERN BOYS that think all ´Mexicans´ are illegal.
The military is the way it is. You don´t like it, back trailer up and move your bald petttttitick crap up to Ireland.
And, the reason why AUTOMATIC citizenship was given to immigrants who enter active war was not because of ´illegal this or illegal that.´
Hit the books son and learn a few things prior to running your mouth and showing your ¨Souther Values¨ hey I know money is tight for your welfare scum suckers so let me know if you need me to buy your ticket back to Ireland!
You are absolutely correct citizenship is given to those legal immigrants who enlist in our military. Those criminals who have entered this country illegally and enlist do NOT rate an American citizenship. My mother's father had to jump through all kinds of red tape before he was allowed to enter this country and even then he was processed through Ellis Island. There is the legal way to enter this country. jumping the border is not that way.

Now there is a very BIG misconception among the children of the illegals. They have been told that because they have been born here they are citizens. The truth is their citizenship is dependent upon the legal status of their parents. If their parents are in this country illegally so too are they.

I know it is not fair. That is your parent's and grandparent's fault for coming here illegally.

-l-_l-x-l_-l-

San Jose, CA

#18 May 24, 2011
aha wrote:
No wonder so many Americans think Obama is an illegal alien.
Ignorance is bliss!
-l-_l-x-l_-l-

San Jose, CA

#20 May 24, 2011
Jim Hayden wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely correct citizenship is given to those legal immigrants who enlist in our military. Those criminals who have entered this country illegally and enlist do NOT rate an American citizenship. My mother's father had to jump through all kinds of red tape before he was allowed to enter this country and even then he was processed through Ellis Island. There is the legal way to enter this country. jumping the border is not that way.
Now there is a very BIG misconception among the children of the illegals. They have been told that because they have been born here they are citizens. The truth is their citizenship is dependent upon the legal status of their parents. If their parents are in this country illegally so too are they.
I know it is not fair. That is your parent's and grandparent's fault for coming here illegally.
What hoops were there to jump through during the Era of Ellis Island? All you had to be was white, of European decent and have a few dollars in your pocket.

Surrender your melodrama bullshit.

Nobodies co-signing your hick shit.
-l-_l-x-l_-l-

San Jose, CA

#21 May 24, 2011
DirtyMexican wrote:
Do you know what the amendments to the constitution are? Have you read them? Do you know what a natural born citizen is?
The law is the law. You do not like the law, okay no problem. Pack your crap up and go to Ireland.
My parents being this and being that, you do not know jack about me.
That is like stating your mother was a meth whore because of where you come from and the color or your skin, but that is not in my VALUES.
This nations needs to get harder on people like YOU! You don´t like this nation and the way it is, you should be stripped of your citizenship and forced back to Ireland.
People like you that don´t respect the blood many in the armed forces have sheed in the protection of this nations are traitors. You should be brought up on charges in front of a jury of your peers and if convicted face a firing squad.
You are a disgrace. People like you give all whites a bad name! I rather have a full nations of no english speaker, illegal aliens, than filth like you.
<quoted text>
And in the name of the lord we pray, AMEN!!!!

^5
Emiliano

Alhambra, CA

#24 May 24, 2011
Jim Hayden wrote:
<quoted text>
. Stop this fagotery at once!
Yeah, I know, you suck at life!

Nashville, TN

#27 May 24, 2011
DirtyMexican wrote:
Do you know what the amendments to the constitution are? Have you read them? Do you know what a natural born citizen is?
The law is the law. You do not like the law, okay no problem. Pack your crap up and go to Ireland.
My parents being this and being that, you do not know jack about me.
That is like stating your mother was a meth whore because of where you come from and the color or your skin, but that is not in my VALUES.
This nations needs to get harder on people like YOU! You don´t like this nation and the way it is, you should be stripped of your citizenship and forced back to Ireland.
People like you that don´t respect the blood many in the armed forces have sheed in the protection of this nations are traitors. You should be brought up on charges in front of a jury of your peers and if convicted face a firing squad.
You are a disgrace. People like you give all whites a bad name! I rather have a full nations of no english speaker, illegal aliens, than filth like you.
<quoted text>
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. 14th Amendment to the Constitution.

A child of illegal parents born on American soil is NOT subject to the Jurisdiction of the United States as stated by the United States Supreme Court in the case of the United States v. Wong Kim Ark. According to this United States Supreme Court ruling the child's citizenship is dependent upon the parents legal status. If the child's parents are in this country illegal so too is the child.

Nashville, TN

#30 May 24, 2011
-l-_l-x-l_-l- wrote:
<quoted text>
What hoops were there to jump through during the Era of Ellis Island? All you had to be was white, of European decent and have a few dollars in your pocket.
Surrender your melodrama bullshit.
Nobodies co-signing your hick shit.
It was a little more than that. Before my grandfather left Scotland he needed permission from the United States government to enter this country. Then once he was processed at Ellis Island he had to show he had a job waiting for him. He was a professional soccer player. B.F. Goodrich had hired him to play soccer for them. When World War I broke out he enlisted in our Army and served in France as a cook.

Now as for me I am a United States Combat Marine who served in Vietnam. I was born in Akron Ohio. Both of my parents are citizens of the United States. They both served in the United States Navy during World War II. So YES I have earned the right to stand in judgement over those who are in this country illegally and their illegal children. It also means that I have the combat training and actual combat experience to secure our borders and evict the illegals.

Nashville, TN

#31 May 24, 2011
DirtyMexican wrote:
<quoted text>
Right now old ´Southern Boy´ and his ´like´ suck the welfare system. His ´people´ are the dominate people sucking off the governament.
Hey ¨Old Southerner¨ before you come on here and tell us how to solve our problems maybe you should solve a few of your own!
I will as soon as we evict the illegals from OUR country.

l-v_l_v-l

San Jose, CA

#32 May 24, 2011
Tulip235 wrote:
<quoted text>
He is an illegal alien and that is why he acts so nonchalantly about america. Obama always has a cool, careless, attitude even in this horrid economy, because he wasn't born here. He does not care what happens to america because this is not really his country.
It makes sense that if your house is on fire, you panic, and try to save it! Look at how obama is so careless and calm!
Obama forged the "birth certificate" he is a puppet of the NWO indeed!
I see a serious trend with debinKKKed birthers & fringer anti-illegals like you:

1) Almost all White.[notice how they place the very few anti-illegal minorities on pedestals for their hate agenda such as Lupe Moreno, Raymond Herrera, Ted Hayes]

2) Xenophobic [If you're white and illegal in America, it's OK]

3) Muslimphobic [You have to believe in prayer in schools, as long as you don't pray to Allah or Buddha or the Goddess]

4) Homophobic [but love to talk about homosexual acts including doing the actual acts]

5) Republican [they believe in the destruction of America and to oust a Black President by any means]

6) Conservatives [they believe that a woman cannot be trusted with decisions about her own body, but that large multi-national corporations should have no regulation or interference whatsoever]

7) Conformists [ do as I say, not as I do]

8) Tea Baggers [ they believe that the ACLU is bad because they defend the Constitution, while the NRA is good because they defend the Constitution]

9) Birthers [they simply cannot believe that a Black man is the President]

10) Hypochondriacs [they blame their body parts for imaginary sicknesses just like they blame minorities for imaginary socioeconomic ills]

11) Religious [They love Jesus and Jesus loves them and, by the way, Jesus shares their hatred of AIDS victims, homosexuals, illegal immigrants and Barrack and Michelle Obama]

Nashville, TN

#33 May 24, 2011
DirtyMexican wrote:
In a 6–2 decision, the Supreme Court held that Wong Kim Ark had indeed acquired U.S. citizenship at birth and that "the American citizenship which Wong Kim Ark acquired by birth within the United States has not been lost or taken away by anything happening since his birth."
Try reading you trailor part trash.
You left out the part about Wong's parents being citizens of China living in this country LEGALLY and having established a LEGAL residence at the time of Wong's birth.

Wong's Parents were in this country legally at the time of Wong's birth. Therefore Wong is a natural born American citizen. Now if Wong's parents had been in this country illegally Wong would NOT have been an American citizen. The Wong case clearly demonstrates the fact that the parent's legal status determines the citizen status of their children. If the parents are in this country illegally so too are their children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guadalajara, Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mexico (Nov '15) Jan '16 Parografias 8
News The Latest: Lawyers: 'Affluenza' teen's mom did... Jan '16 Mets Fan Forever 1
News Official: 'Affluenza' teen wins 3-day delay in ... Dec '15 Donny Brook 1
News Some Mexicans leaving US, planning never to return (Dec '08) Dec '15 Fitus T Bluster 15,730
News Columbus has exotic-tasting frozen treats from ... (Jul '15) Jul '15 BIzzy Bee II 2
News Canadian couple slain in Mexican retirement com... (Feb '14) Jun '15 SantiagoMx 2
News What in-state tuition means for one undocumente... (May '14) Jun '14 I Want I Want 10
More from around the web