Mexican Catholic Church Call for Chri...

Mexican Catholic Church Call for Christmas Truce Amongst Drug Carte

There are 3 comments on the www.hispanicallyspeakingnews.com story from Dec 16, 2010, titled Mexican Catholic Church Call for Christmas Truce Amongst Drug Carte. In it, www.hispanicallyspeakingnews.com reports that:

Cardinal Juan Sandoval Iniguez of Guadalajara, Mexico has called upon drug traffickers to cease their violence, especially during the Christmas season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.hispanicallyspeakingnews.com.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1 Dec 16, 2010
This would be nice, however I find this hard to come to reality. Typically the holiday season has been a deadly season. Hitmen often catch their victims off guard during the holiday season.

For in-depth views and info check out my blog-
Hell on Earth--El Infierno en la Tierra
http://purespeed.blogspot.com/
Deo Vindice

Sacramento, CA

#2 Dec 16, 2010
Ohh yeahh - that's like asking Hussein Obama to produce his birth certificate.

That's like saying muslims are not terrorists.

M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S
Dan USA

Burlington, WI

#3 Dec 16, 2010
The Mexican Church pleads with the Mexican criminal element. And the criminal element (affecting the USA) is Northern Mexico. And it would appear that the viable solution is for the USA to annex and militarize Northern Mexico permanantly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guadalajara, Mexico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mexico Jan '16 Parografias 8
News The Latest: Lawyers: 'Affluenza' teen's mom did... Jan '16 Mets Fan Forever 1
News Official: 'Affluenza' teen wins 3-day delay in ... Dec '15 Donny Brook 1
News Some Mexicans leaving US, planning never to return (Dec '08) Dec '15 Fitus T Bluster 15,730
News Columbus has exotic-tasting frozen treats from ... (Jul '15) Jul '15 BIzzy Bee II 2
News Canadian couple slain in Mexican retirement com... (Feb '14) Jun '15 SantiagoMx 2
News What in-state tuition means for one undocumente... (May '14) Jun '14 I Want I Want 10
More from around the web